[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
Oct 13, 2015 at 1:50 AM Post #63 of 7,442
Check out what @golov17 just posted 
L3000.gif

New Zen 2.0 coming soon :scream::scream::scream:

Let's get this party started!!!

Oct 13, 2015 at 4:19 AM Post #66 of 7,442
http://www.head-fi.org/t/759219/ve-a-new-and-impressive-earbuds-brand

It's sort of a "Brand" thead. I mean like a dedicated Zen thread. Even when I ran a search for the Zen it was very hard to find.

Oct 13, 2015 at 4:46 PM Post #70 of 7,442
I am not too sure having a thread for the Zen would be possible or allowed by the mods as it could jeopardise the existence of this forum and community. Once more people discover how good this affordable and unassuming earbuds sound all the head-fi community and industry will crumble and fall apart.
biggrin.gif

Like me, many people will realise after trying the Zen how foolish they have been to spend thousands on overpriced crap. 
For the good of this community, pleaaaaase, let keep the existence of the Zen a secret. 
wink.gif

Oct 13, 2015 at 4:55 PM Post #71 of 7,442
  I am not too sure having a thread for the Zen would be possible or allowed by the mods as it could jeopardise the existence of this forum and community. Once more people discover how good this affordable and unassuming earbuds sound all the head-fi community and industry will crumble and fall apart.
biggrin.gif

Like me, many people will realise after trying the Zen how foolish they have been to spend thousands on overpriced crap. 
For the good of this community, pleaaaaase, let keep the existence of the Zen a secret. 
wink.gif

LOLL yeah its insane bang for buck. The Zen 2.0 is supposedly significantly better so it would definitely implode.

Ah I see you saw the new pics, what do you think of it? :p

Oct 13, 2015 at 5:06 PM Post #72 of 7,442

LOLL yeah its insane bang for buck. The Zen 2.0 is supposedly significantly better so it would definitely implode.

Significantly better? How could this be possible???

Oct 13, 2015 at 6:34 PM Post #74 of 7,442
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

It needs to happen! The revolution is upon us! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back