2021-03-16| Xiaomi Redmi AirDots 3 $42.99
May 9, 2018 at 10:01 AM Post #1,548 of 2,161
May 9, 2018 at 10:21 AM Post #1,549 of 2,161
I thought this was a website for headphones? Am i wrong?

Also i think it needs to be said that these coupons suck for the most part as of late. 95% of the time they can be found cheaper from aliexpress, or a multitude of sites and the 5% of the coupons that are good are limited so like 20 purchases or like 2 countries. It's a bit silly.

See George. People are so hard to please. You get requests to include other items and as soon as you do you get complaints. The world would be a great place except for people.

beer.jpg

May 9, 2018 at 12:16 PM Post #1,550 of 2,161
See George. People are so hard to please. You get requests to include other items and as soon as you do you get complaints. The world would be a great place except for people.

There is nothing special about the graphics card deal. It's on their site. There is no special code, or unique item he is offering. It's just free advertising and sort of stupid.

May 9, 2018 at 2:50 PM Post #1,551 of 2,161
There is nothing special about the graphics card deal. It's on their site. There is no special code, or unique item he is offering. It's just free advertising and sort of stupid.

Who forced you to click it? If it offends you so then I suggest you don't look here.

offeded.gif

May 9, 2018 at 3:44 PM Post #1,552 of 2,161

It's not free advertising as they sponser head fi.

I've had some incredible deals from them over the years.

May 9, 2018 at 7:35 PM Post #1,553 of 2,161
Who forced you to click it? If it offends you so then I suggest you don't look here.

I just think it clutters up the forum and it's super off topic. I guess i'm the only one tho thinks this way. So consider it dropped.

But ya'll need to chill out. Aggressive about defending gear best. It's just another site

May 9, 2018 at 7:39 PM Post #1,554 of 2,161
I just think it clutters up the forum and it's super off topic. I guess i'm the only one tho thinks this way. So consider it dropped.

But ya'll need to chill out. Aggressive about defending gear best. It's just another site

The (current) title to this thread is, "2018-5-9|Click the Big Banner|Siroflo Brand Sale & Graphics Cards-up to $90 off." So I'd say the posts/ads are spot on. LOL! But, yeah, I hear what you're sayin.' :thumbsup:

May 9, 2018 at 7:42 PM Post #1,555 of 2,161
It's not free advertising as they sponser head fi.

I've had some incredible deals from them over the years.

Same here - too deals many to count!

Gearbest is a great company, and @George-gearbest is extremely helpful, has provided Head-Fi with many good deals, and he has personally taken the time to help us when there were customer service problems, answered questions when we had no where else to turn, and has even talked directly to manufacturers on our behalf in past instances.

I for one have other hobbies than just audio, and welcome non-headphone coupons. I have bought tons of non-audio stuff from Gearbest - knives, flashlights, watches, pens, computer stuff, cables, TV boxes, drones, R/C cars, tools, and household goods. Coupons are always welcome, and anyone who wants to look a gift horse in the mouth is completely free to unsubscribe from the thread. No one is forcing anyone to view this thread, or click any of the links posted.

Also, remember that this is their "Gearbest Deals" thread, and per the rules they can do anything they want with it. I can start my own Head-Fi thread that discusses nothing but different types of toilet paper, deals and coupons on toilet paper, toilet paper measurements, etc. And no, it would not be off-topic in my toilet paper thread, just like Gearbest-related deals isn't off-topic in this Gearbest-related deals thread. It couldn't be MORE on-topic.

Last edited:
May 9, 2018 at 8:31 PM Post #1,556 of 2,161
Me too - too many to count. Gearbest is a great company, and @George-gearbest is extremely helpful, has provided Head-Fi with many good deals, and he has personally taken the time to help us when there were customer service problems, answered questions when we had no where else to turn, and has even talked directly to manufacturers on our behalf in past instances.

I for one have other hobbies than just audio, and welcome non-headphone coupons. I have bought tone of non-audio stuff from Gearbest - knives, flashlights, pens, computer stuff, cables, TV boxes, drones, R/C cars, tools, and household goods. Coupons are always welcome, and anyone who wants to look a gift horse in the mouth is completely free to unsubscribe from the thread. No one is forcing anyone to view this thread, or click any of the links posted.

Also, remember that this is their thread, and per the rules they can do anything they want with it. I can start my own Head-Fi thread that discusses nothing but different types of toilet paper, deals and coupons on toilet paper, toilet paper measurements, etc. So no, it would not be off-topic in that thread, just like Gearbest-related deals isn't off-topic in this Gearbest-related deals thread. It couldn't be MORE on-topic.
+1 same experience here with gearbest and George. made a very good use of their audio coupons, but also of vape and any kind of gear coupons and deals. i'm very grateful to George and his thread.

May 9, 2018 at 10:12 PM Post #1,557 of 2,161
@George-gearbest - I have been shopping with gearbest for sometime now but mostly cheaper stuff i.e. less than 20 usd.The risk being involved -what if the product gets lost in transit?Do you guys have the same policies like Aliexpress if the item is not delivered to the customer?
As long as gearbest confirms that your parcel is lost, gearbest will send you another one at once.
Same here - too deals many to count!

Gearbest is a great company, and @George-gearbest is extremely helpful, has provided Head-Fi with many good deals, and he has personally taken the time to help us when there were customer service problems, answered questions when we had no where else to turn, and has even talked directly to manufacturers on our behalf in past instances.

I for one have other hobbies than just audio, and welcome non-headphone coupons. I have bought tons of non-audio stuff from Gearbest - knives, flashlights, watches, pens, computer stuff, cables, TV boxes, drones, R/C cars, tools, and household goods. Coupons are always welcome, and anyone who wants to look a gift horse in the mouth is completely free to unsubscribe from the thread. No one is forcing anyone to view this thread, or click any of the links posted.

Also, remember that this is their "Gearbest Deals" thread, and per the rules they can do anything they want with it. I can start my own Head-Fi thread that discusses nothing but different types of toilet paper, deals and coupons on toilet paper, toilet paper measurements, etc. And no, it would not be off-topic in my toilet paper thread, just like Gearbest-related deals isn't off-topic in this Gearbest-related deals thread. It couldn't be MORE on-topic.
:o2smile:Love you~
A brief illustration here:
I will never off the headphone topic,I will be careful to change the title and post the contents later.
By the way,when i have excellent coupons of other items,i will also show you guys with short introduction of them,because i hope them helpful to some fans.
Have a good day~

May 9, 2018 at 11:42 PM Post #1,559 of 2,161
As long as gearbest confirms that your parcel is lost, gearbest will send you another one at once.

:o2smile:Love you~
A brief illustration here:
I will never off the headphone topic,I will be careful to change the title and post the contents later.
By the way,when i have excellent coupons of other items,i will also show you guys with short introduction of them,because i hope them helpful to some fans.
Have a good day~

George, most of us LIKE that you post non-headphone deals. Please keep doing exactly what you have been doing! Keep up the good work, friend!

Last edited:
May 10, 2018 at 6:30 AM Post #1,560 of 2,161

Hi George- I am glad you answered this.I hope you are authorized to speak on behalf of Gearbest.I made a purchase from Gearbest of 52 USD in Feb and after 3 months after not receiving the product has raised a ticket for refund but Gearbest is only refunding me half of the money that too coz "I am their Valued Customer".
Ticket No - T18050502655.
It will be really helpful If you can help with this.
Just to confirm I did not saw the option of insurance while buying the product but have been shopping with Aliexpress for some time now and have got refund when the parcel got lost in transit without any insurance.

@ Fellow headfiers - sorry about this post as I know it is definitely Off topic but not getting any help from Gearbest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back