2007 NBA Playoffs Thread
Apr 27, 2007 at 3:18 AM Post #61 of 378
you guys gotta support the raptors! they've done very well for themselves this season...i remember when the season first started i was a bit disappointed, but this series against the Nets is great! you gotta love how they boo Vince everytime he touches the ball. The fans in toronto are great. It's time to forget about hockey in toronto...

Apr 27, 2007 at 7:05 AM Post #62 of 378
Yes. Leafs suck! Too bad the Habs do too
frown.gif

The Lakers played a nice game to win tonight. I thought we were in for another rout after that first period, but props to LA. I think PHX will win game 4 though to reassert control. Now come on Warriors in game 3! That place is going to be jacked up for this one, and I hope Baron and Jackson can channel their anger into big games.

Apr 28, 2007 at 5:22 AM Post #63 of 378
ooooooo yeaaaaaaaaaa,

the w's just gave out a can of whoop arse. too bad tnt isnt broadcasting the game tonight, i want to see that dumbfound look on barkley's face. "dallas are going to win the next 3 games." take that barkley.

Apr 28, 2007 at 6:17 AM Post #64 of 378
Yeah! Stupid Barkley can shove it.

Apr 30, 2007 at 5:05 AM Post #68 of 378
smily_headphones1.gif
Wow, what a team. These Warriors just thrive in the pressure moments.

Apr 30, 2007 at 5:06 AM Post #69 of 378
Quote:

Originally Posted by mdjenders /img/forum/go_quote.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
Wow, what a team. These Warriors just thrive in the pressure moments.

Yeah... this is NUTS!! their execution these past few weeks has been VERY anti-warriors.... You guys are watching a franchise that historically has stumbled and bumbled everything up.

Apr 30, 2007 at 5:08 AM Post #70 of 378
That game was EXCITING!

Baron Davis is the greatest basketball player I have ever seen in my life.
smily_headphones1.gif

No seriously, this guy has more heart and determination that anyone on the floor. It's obvious he is in pain the whole time and he is dominating.

Apr 30, 2007 at 6:46 AM Post #72 of 378
dallas-golden state is probably the best series in this yr playoffs.

but can they pull it off in dallas? not even in my wildest imagaination would i have thought w's go up 3-1 on dallas. this is absolutely crazy.

Apr 30, 2007 at 6:57 AM Post #73 of 378
Yeah as a die hard Suns fan, I have to really try to avoid total boredom in that series (forgone conclusion that Phx will win) compared to the GS one. You have a team of injured goods (Baron/Richardson), castoffs (Jackson/Barnes/Harrington), and unknowns (Biedrins/Ellis/Pietrus) that are playing their asses off and executing in pretty much every critical situation.

If anything, this series proves also why Dirk should not get the MVP. Other than his lucky heaves at the end, he shot like garbage in this uber important game for his team, and even worse, he was invisible for large parts of the game.

Apr 30, 2007 at 7:06 AM Post #74 of 378
Quote:

Originally Posted by mdjenders /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah as a die hard Suns fan, I have to really try to avoid total boredom in that series (forgone conclusion that Phx will win) compared to the GS one. You have a team of injured goods (Baron/Richardson), castoffs (Jackson/Barnes/Harrington), and unknowns (Biedrins/Ellis/Pietrus) that are playing their asses off and executing in pretty much every critical situation.

If anything, this series proves also why Dirk should not get the MVP. Other than his lucky heaves at the end, he shot like garbage in this uber important game for his team, and even worse, he was invisible for large parts of the game.

Hmm... now if the Suns can get past the Spurs in the second round we could have GS vs. Phx. That would be interesting.

No one has even mentioned the Jazz/Rockets series. I haven't even seen mention of it on the postgame shows (although I don't watch much postgame stuff).

Apr 30, 2007 at 7:49 AM Post #75 of 378
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ingo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm... now if the Suns can get past the Spurs in the second round we could have GS vs. Phx. That would be interesting.

whoa. you are getting way ahead. gs vs. phx? haha.
3000smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back