1MORE H1707 Triple-Driver Over Ear
Apr 2, 2018 at 12:45 AM Post #181 of 1,586
I just requested a return.

- There was a channel imbalance with my set... which is unfortunate.
- The pre-order email claimed it had a 40mm graphene dynamic driver. It does not. The box was fixed to say titanium.
- They are an on-ear model (already knew that, but having them in my hands was a good reminder)

I was really hoping for more. They offered a replacement, but I just asked for a refund hoping they can work out the kinks first. I broke the rule not to pre-order and paid the price, well kind of... since I'm getting a refund I can't complain too much.

Also -- The new tuning was very dark to me. I usually like this, but others may not. Just wanted to let people know.
Sorry to hear. Glad you got a refund . Possibly a defective unit or just not your cup of tea. We appreciate your feedback.

Apr 2, 2018 at 12:53 AM Post #182 of 1,586
Intrigued after reading InnerFidelity’s review but I feel like 1MORE tries to hide the fact they’re wired.

All of the innovation in the design makes me think about how much more potential there is in the industry beyond just simply tuning a dynamic driver. 1MORE knocked it out of the park with some talented engineers.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2018 at 11:17 AM Post #183 of 1,586
Sorry to hear. Glad you got a refund. Possibly a defective unit or just not your cup of tea. We appreciate your feedback.

I'm pretty convinced I had a defective set, especially after hearing them at the most recent NYC CanJam. Hope to have these again soon to give them a 2nd chance.

Apr 2, 2018 at 4:08 PM Post #184 of 1,586
Sorry you feel this way but our product specs are no secret, if you read the descriptions you'll know which one you are getting - also the color difference between the two is a pretty clear sign of the differences. That's why we did that.

Best

Ari
I meant THIS

Apr 2, 2018 at 9:30 PM Post #185 of 1,586
According to Tyll's article:

"It's worth noting that the original European version of the 1More Triple Driver Over-Ear Headphone had a titanium coated main driver diaphragm. This model can be identified by the Champaign color of the aluminum housings. The latest silver colored version has the graphene driver, but the current product box still says titanium. I've been told that the headphone was retuned in the switch-over, and the mistake on the box will shortly be corrected."

Apr 6, 2018 at 9:24 AM Post #188 of 1,586
The one on Amazon, US, the headphone is labeled as titanium, not graphene

To confuse things further they are calling the USA color titanium but in spite of the mislabled boxes we have been told that the drivers are graphene. The original is called black/gold and apparently will always have the titanium driver. I am more than happy with my black/gold titanium version. I can't fault them at all.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2018 at 9:40 AM Post #189 of 1,586
According to Tyll's article:

"It's worth noting that the original European version of the 1More Triple Driver Over-Ear Headphone had a titanium coated main driver diaphragm. This model can be identified by the Champaign color of the aluminum housings. The latest silver colored version has the graphene driver, but the current product box still says titanium. I've been told that the headphone was retuned in the switch-over, and the mistake on the box will shortly be corrected."
Ok, so perhaps what Tyll is referring to the titanium written on the box is the color?

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2018 at 9:56 AM Post #191 of 1,586
Ok, so perhaps what Tyll is referring to the titanium written on the box is the color?

From what I understand, the box is labeled as having a titanium driver just like the box for my headphone which actually has a titanium driver. What a mess! BTW, there is nothing wrong with the titanium driver...or the gold color which is not really a yellow gold. It is hard to describe. At night it looks almost bronze. Right now in the daylight I can't really describe it. Not really a rose gold... maybe something between that and bronze. It is a beautiful color. I have enough silver stuff.

Apr 6, 2018 at 1:01 PM Post #194 of 1,586
Both are the same model # H1707. The best way to tell the difference is by the color.
Gold and Black color = Titanium driver,
Black and Titanium color = Graphene Driver,

yes, I knew that ... I just wanted the other poster to hear it from an official source :)

someone just randomly shopping on Amazon will not have a clue however

Apr 6, 2018 at 1:21 PM Post #195 of 1,586
US amazon listing clearly states graphene element, UK listing does not, this should be pretty clear...also Gold version is not available in USA, unless through un-authorized third party re-seller.

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back