1MORE Announces New Quad Driver IEM @ CES 2017
Mar 29, 2017 at 9:39 PM Post #136 of 567
So I just received these today and have been listening for about 2 hours. I have to say, I'm absolutely loving them. I'm also big into bass music but am a musician first and foremost. For reference, I'm going to an all dubstep mini festival on Saturday.

So how do they sound? Incredibly detailed from top to bottom. I have to admit, I've generally disliked every non sennheiser IEM I've tried. To me, these are my perfect IEM that provide isolation. I'll have the isine20 within a week or so and share comparison thoughts.

Everyone has commented on the imaging and balance across the spectrum but what really surprised me is the quality and depth of the BASS! Others mentioned how extended it is and I MUCH prefer a deeper/accurate bass over a forward bass. When I want lots of bass, I want it like this instead of artificially pushed forward to make up for accuracy issues.

The other surprise was how damn comfortable they are. I've never loved the way an IEM felt until these. Limited experience includes some Sennheiser in the $200 range from years ago, Jaybird X2, PowerBeats and recently the Moshi Vortex(free@work).

Also, I've been using apple buds at the gym due to comfort. These have taken the gym duties over after a single workout. The focused/isolated sound and improved music experience definitely helped my energy levels.

Anyways, these are keepers for me.

Mar 30, 2017 at 2:50 AM Post #137 of 567
So I just received these today and have been listening for about 2 hours. I have to say, I'm absolutely loving them. I'm also big into bass music but am a musician first and foremost. For reference, I'm going to an all dubstep mini festival on Saturday.

So how do they sound? Incredibly detailed from top to bottom. I have to admit, I've generally disliked every non sennheiser IEM I've tried. To me, these are my perfect IEM that provide isolation. I'll have the isine20 within a week or so and share comparison thoughts.

Everyone has commented on the imaging and balance across the spectrum but what really surprised me is the quality and depth of the BASS! Others mentioned how extended it is and I MUCH prefer a deeper/accurate bass over a forward bass. When I want lots of bass, I want it like this instead of artificially pushed forward to make up for accuracy issues.

The other surprise was how damn comfortable they are. I've never loved the way an IEM felt until these. Limited experience includes some Sennheiser in the $200 range from years ago, Jaybird X2, PowerBeats and recently the Moshi Vortex(free@work).

Also, I've been using apple buds at the gym due to comfort. These have taken the gym duties over after a single workout. The focused/isolated sound and improved music experience definitely helped my energy levels.

100% agree with you in every aspect. I can't wait to hear a comparison between the Audeze and the 1MORE! :)

The first track that really showed me how insanely fast and tight the bass is is this dubstep track:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyiUgXaCp2U

Maybe you get to listen to it even though a lot of people despise or dislike dubstep :'D

Mar 30, 2017 at 7:20 AM Post #138 of 567

Excited to see your thoughts on the isine 20 vs the 1more quad drivers. I'm actually planning to get one of the other based on best sound quality.

Mar 30, 2017 at 5:14 PM Post #142 of 567
Been rocking these all day at work. Wow, these are absolutely perfect for cutting out the distractions in my open office! I've been using my Blue Mofi for similar purposes. When my posture is vertical at my desk, that works wonderfully but I often find myself with just my laptop in a hunched over position. In that case, these little buds are absolutely perfect so that my neck doesn't get strained by the extra weight and I can just focus on my work without distractions.

Mar 31, 2017 at 7:44 PM Post #146 of 567
Sub

Apr 1, 2017 at 1:40 PM Post #150 of 567
Speaking of bass, after trying several tips with sound being my North Star instead of comfort, the 12mm silicon ones in the box are absolutely perfect for me.

These things are now sounding substantially better than my Blue MoFi. I think the speed of th drivers and super extended ranges are a revelation for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back