1964 Ears
Aug 27, 2013 at 9:30 AM Post #4,101 of 7,417
Have asked them and they said they'll claim it at full value, but as for the other companies I've asked they said the same thing but in the end they just claim it at a lower value(saw it posted in head-fi) , am not sure about 1964ears , though :)

Aug 27, 2013 at 12:27 PM Post #4,104 of 7,417
Try usps in that case apparantly.  Not had any experience with taxes on importing (always been lucky there), but there's a first time for everything.  Indeed that's about the only thing that put me off ordering a set of universals from them.

Aug 27, 2013 at 6:41 PM Post #4,105 of 7,417
Does 1964 charge tax for USA residents not in the same state? I can't remember if they do or not. Also I really can't decide between the v6 and the v6s. I would like to see a frequency chart for those to have an idea of what they are like but they weren't ready for that yet when I asked recently

Aug 27, 2013 at 7:08 PM Post #4,107 of 7,417
There is a chart a few pages back on the forum as well as on the 1964 ears page for the V6-S compared to V6.

Basically the V6-S has stronger bass and mids. Low and High are both abt neutral

After i saw the chart i changed my order to the V6-Stage, but i like a lot of progressive house music.

Either way i dont think you can go wrong though!

LTD

Aug 28, 2013 at 3:26 AM Post #4,110 of 7,417
I think if USPS insures the package(and if 1964ears claim it at full value), my local postage company will then issue me an invoice to pay tax, no avoiding taxes as the local postage company here(in my country) is operated by the government 
size]

Quote:
Try usps in that case apparantly.  Not had any experience with taxes on importing (always been lucky there), but there's a first time for everything.  Indeed that's about the only thing that put me off ordering a set of universals from them.

Quote:
Yep. Had them for almost 3 mths. Ask away :wink:

How much did 1964ears claim(FOB) yours for ? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back