1964 Ears
Mar 29, 2011 at 7:23 PM Post #1,926 of 7,417
I hope mine fit so well - I didn't use a bite block but I bit on two fingers which was about 1.5" and softer than block obviously. I was told as a rough estimate my Quads could be ready today (Tuesday) so I'm hoping for an email tomorrow and maybe a pic on the FB page. I'm ridiculously excited and nervous. If I get fit issues I'll be inclined to blame the audiologist - nice guy but he had his own ideas about how to do the procedure.

Mar 29, 2011 at 8:18 PM Post #1,928 of 7,417
I just got my Quads back after their 3rd adjustment.  They still make my right ear a little bit sore in the anti-helix region (I think that's right), but I'm going to hold on to them for the week to see if the soreness goes away with use.  Here's a shot with the new artwork:

Mar 29, 2011 at 8:27 PM Post #1,930 of 7,417

Quote:
I just got my Quads back after their 3rd adjustment.  They still make my right ear a little bit sore in the anti-helix region (I think that's right), but I'm going to hold on to them for the week to see if the soreness goes away with use.  Here's a shot with the new artwork:

Hi vinnievidi,

Have you sent them a picture of your ear, showing where is the sore spot in the anti-helix region ?

Rodrigo Pita

Mar 29, 2011 at 9:57 PM Post #1,932 of 7,417

Quote:
I hope mine fit so well - I didn't use a bite block but I bit on two fingers which was about 1.5" and softer than block obviously. I was told as a rough estimate my Quads could be ready today (Tuesday) so I'm hoping for an email tomorrow and maybe a pic on the FB page. I'm ridiculously excited and nervous. If I get fit issues I'll be inclined to blame the audiologist - nice guy but he had his own ideas about how to do the procedure.

My audiologist was the same...no bite block.. tiny bit nervous ...

Mar 29, 2011 at 10:53 PM Post #1,933 of 7,417
I went to a place called Audionics on 53rd and Madison.  I've used them before for musician plugs but not for earphones.

Quote:
Who did you go to for your impressions?  I see you are in the NYC area.

As for sending 1964 an image of my ear, I have an ear diagram that I send them with the questionable areas highlighted.  I'm going to stick it out for the rest of the week in hopes that I just need to get used to the fit.  I'd hate to send them back again since it will be the 4th time.   

@ LiqTenExp: incase I have to get another impression, where is your Audiologist located?

Mar 30, 2011 at 12:45 AM Post #1,934 of 7,417
No bite block for me as well...
confused_face.gif

My audiologist is working at this "Musicians' Clinics of Canada" though...

He told me to make that "dumbstruck" face and hold it until the molds set
beyersmile.png

Quote:

My audiologist was the same...no bite block.. tiny bit nervous ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back