1964 Ears
Feb 15, 2011 at 4:12 PM Post #1,321 of 7,417
Guys
Thanks for being patient
My customs should arrive tomorrow.
Will then give everyone a detailed review plus impressions.

Feb 15, 2011 at 7:39 PM Post #1,322 of 7,417
Wow, can't belive this theard is at 89 pages!

Well, my quads shipped on Monday and hopefully I'll receive them soon.

Anyone from Canada purchased these? From what I understand, there should be no custom charges due to NAFTA (since these are made in the US)...

I'll post a review when I get a chance!

Cheers

Feb 15, 2011 at 7:43 PM Post #1,323 of 7,417
May I ask which city you are in? I'm currently in Toronto and still looking for an audiologist to have my ear impressions done.

Quote:
Wow, can't belive this theard is at 89 pages!

Well, my quads shipped on Monday and hopefully I'll receive them soon.

Anyone from Canada purchased these? From what I understand, there should be no custom charges due to NAFTA (since these are made in the US)...

I'll post a review when I get a chance!

Cheers

Feb 15, 2011 at 9:03 PM Post #1,325 of 7,417

Quote:
They took 8 working days before shipping 

interesting, seems like they were quickly swamped with orders since it appears members are now waiting the full 15 business days for there phones to ship

Feb 15, 2011 at 9:37 PM Post #1,326 of 7,417
15 days!?  Jeez.  I'm sending mine in tomorrow for refits.  I can't wear them from more than 20 minutes without feeling pain and soreness.  I called them earlier and arranged to send them back.  I hope I can get them back before March...  Maybe I'll pick up a cheap pair of universals to use until the Quads are nice and comfy.  

Feb 15, 2011 at 9:41 PM Post #1,328 of 7,417

Quote:
15 days!?  Jeez.  I'm sending mine in tomorrow for refits.  I can't wear them from more than 20 minutes without feeling pain and soreness.  I called them earlier and arranged to send them back.  I hope I can get them back before March...  Maybe I'll pick up a cheap pair of universals to use until the Quads are nice and comfy.  

erm, actually, sil3nce is getting his tomorrow after four weeks of wait, that's twenty business days. BTW, is the soreness only in the left earpiece (purple) or both?

Feb 15, 2011 at 9:50 PM Post #1,329 of 7,417
http://www.musiciansclinics.com/home.asp

I'm also in Toronto. I got my impressions at the Musicians' Clinic of Canada and HIGHLY recommend them. I called several audiologists and MCC were not only very nice and responsive over the phone, but also a pleasure to deal with in person.

Cheers!

Feb 16, 2011 at 12:43 AM Post #1,331 of 7,417
JH5 vs The 1964 triples , what should I go for? Has anybody compared them before?

Feb 16, 2011 at 1:00 AM Post #1,333 of 7,417
Gosh, I've been trying to contact them everyday for the last 4 days (since friday), and all I get is their voice mailbox. And surprisingly, today's voicemail said that they're closed until march 3rd...
mad.gif

May I ask how much they charged you for getting your pair of impressions done? I might be willing to wait if the difference is great enough...

Quote:
http://www.musiciansclinics.com/home.asp

I'm also in Toronto. I got my impressions at the Musicians' Clinic of Canada and HIGHLY recommend them. I called several audiologists and MCC were not only very nice and responsive over the phone, but also a pleasure to deal with in person.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back