1964 Ears
Feb 10, 2011 at 4:17 PM Post #1,261 of 7,417
Absolutely swamped -.-
I should have had mine by last week. Now it's almost friday and they still aren't done.

Feb 10, 2011 at 4:27 PM Post #1,262 of 7,417

Quote:
Looks like mine are finished, just got to wait for delivery :)

Wow!  This is a beautiful design!  I've been pounding my head over what I want for a design.  They look amazing, I really want to copy your idea 
wink_face.gif

But this has been a great help on deciding.  Once again, I applaud your idea and hope you love your new customs.

Feb 10, 2011 at 5:41 PM Post #1,265 of 7,417

Quote:
Quote:
A li'l question guys, does anyone know how much customs will charge you to have a pair of Quads shipped to Toronto?

I think they currently have a free shipping promotion on their quads. Otherwise it's $50 for international shipping.

Yep, they have it marked as till March 1 for free shipping on their FAQ.

Feb 10, 2011 at 5:44 PM Post #1,266 of 7,417
So I get it that if I order now, I will not need to pay any shipping charges or tariff/tax/VAT (I'm not sure how to call that). Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you,
Patanin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
A li'l question guys, does anyone know how much customs will charge you to have a pair of Quads shipped to Toronto?

I think they currently have a free shipping promotion on their quads. Otherwise it's $50 for international shipping.

Feb 10, 2011 at 6:22 PM Post #1,267 of 7,417
As Region2 said.. it's only till March 1st and only if you buy the Quads.

Quote:
So I get it that if I order now, I will not need to pay any shipping charges or tariff/tax/VAT (I'm not sure how to call that). Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you,
Patanin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Feb 10, 2011 at 7:42 PM Post #1,269 of 7,417
Thanks a lot guys, totally answers it. Now I'm totally hating Head-Fi, gotta sell off the MTPC that I just turned in for warranty and get these now.
o2smile.gif

*my wallet just cried*

Quote:
As Region2 said.. it's only till March 1st and only if you buy the Quads.

Quote:

Thank you,
Patanin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Free Shipping. and no tax/tariff for personal use goods made in USA.

Quote:

Thank you,
Patanin

Feb 10, 2011 at 8:02 PM Post #1,270 of 7,417

Quote:
Thanks a lot guys, totally answers it. Now I'm totally hating Head-Fi, gotta sell off the MTPC that I just turned in for warranty and get these now.
o2smile.gif

*my wallet just cried*

I hear you!  I just shelled out money for VDay presents and I know I'm gonna be spending more on dinner and such in a few days.  So the deadline + VDay is killing my wallet.  Poor wallet and I just fed you recently 
frown.gif

Feb 10, 2011 at 8:13 PM Post #1,271 of 7,417

Quote:
Quote:
o2smile.gif

*my wallet just cried*

I hear you!  I just shelled out money for VDay presents and I know I'm gonna be spending more on dinner and such in a few days.  So the deadline + VDay is killing my wallet.  Poor wallet and I just fed you recently 
frown.gif

Haha, Tell me about it, its even worse for me. 14th VDay, 18th Her Birthday, 20th Getting impressions done and sending for order... Looks like i joined head-fi just in time to drive myself to the poor house for a good month or so.

Feb 10, 2011 at 10:01 PM Post #1,273 of 7,417

it may not be the JH5, but if you read project86's review, he compares them to the ue4 pro, livewire trips and a couple others. you can find a link to his review in my original post
wink.gif

Quote:
I have been following this thread from the start and I might have missed it but has anyone posted impressions on either the Triple or the Quad vs. the JH-5 or above?

Feb 10, 2011 at 10:46 PM Post #1,274 of 7,417
Thanks for the reply.  I did read it and also sent Project86 a PM a while back.  My hope is that since more people have gone with 1964 that there is someone who owns both and can elaborate on the differences.                 

Quote:
it may not be the JH5, but if you read project86's review, he compares them to the ue4 pro, livewire trips and a couple others. you can find a link to his review in my original post
wink.gif

Feb 11, 2011 at 1:42 AM Post #1,275 of 7,417

Quote:
The ice blue triple fi's on their facebook page are mine too. =)

When you get your TF10 reshells, PLEASE tell us how they sound- especially give us the before and after.  I'm sure there are a bunch of us (self included) with a set lying around waiting to be reshelled.  Personally I love the sound sig of the TF10 and hope it's just more of the same with the reshell! 
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back