1964 Ears
Jun 24, 2014 at 10:50 PM Post #5,086 of 7,417

that's what i mean

1964ears told me need to make a new ear impression of right ear and send to them. They will remake a new right ear for me.
So..i need to wait a long time again...
confused_face.gif

Jun 28, 2014 at 5:20 PM Post #5,092 of 7,417
Looking at the dx50 or dx90, currently having an ipod classic, would i be able to play the files i purchased on itunes?

Of course, but if you find you like the music it would sound noticeably better if you buy the cd and rip a lossless file.

Jun 30, 2014 at 1:01 PM Post #5,093 of 7,417
Originally Posted by Olanzky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  my V8 just arrived yesterday and it took exactly 5 weeks upon receiving my impression. everything is all good from the build quality to the sound quality. ill try to write an impression as soon as i have my topkits from highflight on my PB2. been playing this along with DX90 and DAC Magic+ and WA6 for desktop. enjoy some of my unboxing pics.

The are the blue or the dark blue?
Looks badass!

Jun 30, 2014 at 1:30 PM Post #5,094 of 7,417
Originally Posted by Olanzky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
 my V8 just arrived yesterday and it took exactly 5 weeks upon receiving my impression. everything is all good from the build quality to the sound quality. ill try to write an impression as soon as i have my topkits from highflight on my PB2. been playing this along with DX90 and DAC Magic+ and WA6 for desktop. enjoy some of my unboxing pics.

The are the blue or the dark blue?
Looks badass!

dark blue translucent

Sent from my Xperia Z Ultra using Tapatalk

Jun 30, 2014 at 9:01 PM Post #5,096 of 7,417
Congrats, I look forward to your impressions! Mines should be shipped out in a week or two, as they finally got assembled today after a week and a half of sitting at shells poured. I'm crazy excited.

Jun 30, 2014 at 10:22 PM Post #5,100 of 7,417
tehsprayer, it took about 12 days from impressions trimmed to shells poured, then another 13 to assembled. Someone who had their impressions accepted about a week before me had about a two day gap between assembled to face plate applied and graphics applied. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back