1964 Ears
Dec 8, 2015 at 11:14 PM Post #7,276 of 7,417
I ordered mine on Good Friday. Impressions were received on December 1st. As of Dec 8th I am on to "Assembled". I did not get "Rush". Pretty impressed so far by the timeframes. However they did post a photo of me getting my impression on their instagram lol.

Dec 9, 2015 at 1:56 AM Post #7,279 of 7,417
I remember last year this time it took people 2-3 months to get their CIEMs because they were being hand-crafted. Their new process of 3D printing seems much quicker and effective.

Dec 9, 2015 at 2:30 PM Post #7,281 of 7,417

I am surprised that I got my V6-S with the new design protective case which was told that only comes when you order ADEL and U Series only.

If it was not their mistake you might get one too.

You dont have the name plate there. Thats the difference.

Dec 9, 2015 at 3:00 PM Post #7,283 of 7,417
Aa
I thought that they were engraving the name on the cases. At least, that's the case with the pictures of cases that I've seen in several places. 

Aah. Yess. I dig the older pelican 1010 box and the steel plate though. Looked custom. New okes are low profile.

Dec 10, 2015 at 4:46 AM Post #7,286 of 7,417
Hey folks, does anyone know of any current or upcoming promo codes? Alternatively, based on previous years will there be any discounts over the holiday period!

I FINALLY put together the money for some A3's if they're a bit discounted... But unfortunately wasn't ready in time for Black Friday :frowning2:

Dec 10, 2015 at 8:26 AM Post #7,287 of 7,417
Hey folks, does anyone know of any current or upcoming promo codes? Alternatively, based on previous years will there be any discounts over the holiday period!

I FINALLY put together the money for some A3's if they're a bit discounted... But unfortunately wasn't ready in time for Black Friday
frown.gif

Same boat as you except I am saving up for A12's 
biggrin.gif

Dec 10, 2015 at 9:54 AM Post #7,288 of 7,417

I FINALLY put together the money for some A3's if they're a bit discounted... But unfortunately wasn't ready in time for Black Friday
frown.gif

why don't you get the V6Stage, its a big upgrade from the V/A3. Do you really need the adel ? 1964ears never said there monitors, before the adel are not good for the ears nor does any other manufacturer. still they sell and people are happy. Go for the V8/V6S 

Dec 10, 2015 at 1:55 PM Post #7,289 of 7,417
why don't you get the V6Stage, its a big upgrade from the V/A3. Do you really need the adel ? 1964ears never said there monitors, before the adel are not good for the ears nor does any other manufacturer. still they sell and people are happy. Go for the V8/V6S 

I thought about that, but there was a fair amount of discussion in this thread (around pg150-165) that gave me the impression the A3 was the better value. Bigger soundstage, adel... Other stuff? I didn't understand all of it but A3 over V6S was the consensus. Do you disagree with this?

Anyway, they're the same price so regardless which I choose I'm still stretched for cash.

Dec 10, 2015 at 2:11 PM Post #7,290 of 7,417
I thought about that, but there was a fair amount of discussion in this thread (around pg150-165) that gave me the impression the A3 was the better value. Bigger soundstage, adel... Other stuff? I didn't understand all of it but A3 over V6S was the consensus. Do you disagree with this?

Anyway, they're the same price so regardless which I choose I'm still stretched for cash.

See it in this way, the benefits are 5-10% but the reduction of the 3 drivers and the dynamics they could deliver, the tuning of a much higher range driver and the resources available (number of drivers) for tuning is a almost 20-30% IMPROVEMENT 

like i said before people use other IEMs so many brands and they don't have ADEL still they sell and also a few outclass 1964s.

if you ask me ill go for the V6stage i did the same this black Friday,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back