1964 Ears Adel IEMs
May 5, 2016 at 2:12 AM Post #5,102 of 9,124
There will always be "haters".  It's a choice to let them get to you.  If you truly believe in what you are doing, stick with it.  Some day the haters will sit on the sidelines saying to themselves,"How did they become so successful?"

May 5, 2016 at 5:21 PM Post #5,105 of 9,124
  So Paul Stanley from KISS just called the lab to talk to Stephen. It's gonna be a long day of busy phone calls.

It'd be cool if you guys shared the video every where you visit.

Just added the video to the Guide section of the 64 Audio ADEL U6 product page.

May 5, 2016 at 6:37 PM Post #5,106 of 9,124
Well, I finally placed the order for my U8 and a set of B1 modules. Very interested how this will sound for me.

May 6, 2016 at 4:21 AM Post #5,110 of 9,124
Finally sent my ear impressions...the 64audio team said they looked fine...hopefully there won't be problems fitting all 6 drivers inside as I have a small ear....now the long wait starts. I'm excited as this would be my 1st CIEM ever. This is like waiting for the Liquid Carbon all over again :D

May 6, 2016 at 9:39 PM Post #5,111 of 9,124
Hi, I have a set of MAM modules and the left and right modules sit differently inside the tube. The right sticks up a little and the left sits all the way flush so no metal sticks up (so when you look from the side you only see the screw).

Does this matter? Is it how it's supposed to be? The S1s originally both sit so a little sticks up.

May 6, 2016 at 9:48 PM Post #5,112 of 9,124
Hi, I have a set of MAM modules and the left and right modules sit differently inside the tube. The right sticks up a little and the left sits all the way flush so no metal sticks up (so when you look from the side you only see the screw).

Does this matter? Is it how it's supposed to be? The S1s originally both sit so a little sticks up.

It won't actually effect the sound, but they should be the same. Are you sure you pressed the modules in all the way?

Could use a little bit of of some sort of lube the O-rings to make them slide in the IEM easier. Perhaps a dab of water on your finger tip and run it along the O-rings. Just do not get it on the membrane.

For further assistance, you can contact me directly via email or calling my work number in my post's signature and I can try to trouble shoot it with you over the phone. Since it's after hours & weekend, if the work line doesn't go through, PM me and I'll give you my cell number.

May 7, 2016 at 4:59 AM Post #5,113 of 9,124

For those that have the B1, is it just me, or does it seem pretty similar to the S1 unless you crank the volume up a bit? I guess I expected more of a difference between the two. I listen to my music at pretty low volumes, every now and then I'll turn it up though. Love the new black cables though. Got really tired of the tubes that wrap around the ears on the silver cable, it was too stiff. The black cable seems to have a much softer part there.

EDIT: Had some earwax buildup. That didn't help. Now cleaned, this sounds fantastic! If the MAM can open even further, count me in!

May 7, 2016 at 9:05 AM Post #5,114 of 9,124
What is the best module for isolation ? B1 or S1? As I mainly listen to music in the transport (Subway)

May 7, 2016 at 9:49 AM Post #5,115 of 9,124
  What is the best module for isolation ? B1 or S1? As I mainly listen to music in the transport (Subway)

S1 will have better isolation, but you also need to take into consideration which ADEL model we are talking about.  For example, if you have A12/U12 - in my opinion it worth sacrificing isolation to tame down the low end.  With A6/U6 - B1 makes sound more balanced, while some might prefer a slight bass boost offered by S1.  Also, those who are getting A8/U8 for their well known low end performance might intentionally favor S1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back