1964 Ears Adel IEMs
Apr 5, 2016 at 9:25 AM Post #4,553 of 9,124
Any reviews of the a10?? Cant seem to find anyXD

I remember someone mentioning a few weeks back that she/he were going to write a review on the A10. Looks like she/he hasn't published it yet. I will be receiving a demo U10 and U12 this Friday. Will share some detailed impressions on both IEMs next week. I see that you owned an IE8 in the past. I can compare the U10 with my IE80 if that will help.

Apr 5, 2016 at 1:50 PM Post #4,555 of 9,124
i want to ask, as i am a bit concerned, i have been using 2 other iems one of them is a brand name and the other an unknown brand lately as i was testing how they sound, and strangely i have been having ringing in my right ear since then, i think its a mild form of tinnitus and i am now really concerned, as i was listening around 96db so that is considered to be high volumes, one of those iems is known to have really sparkly highs, i do not want to mention the names of those iems, the other one was a cheap brand. I suspect that this might be also due to severe tooth ache and headaches i have in the last 2 days, so I am taking antibiotics.

I will stop using iems for a week and if this does not go away i will go to a doctor

i was wondering if this now becomes a permanent thing that the ringing will not go away, would using the u12 worsen the ringing if i only will use it 1 hour a day, as it will be disheartening to not be able use iems anymore

Apr 5, 2016 at 2:04 PM Post #4,556 of 9,124
So I just received my A12's and they are amazing! I paid extra for the wood faceplates... So there seems to be scratches or rather that the wood looks like its chipped under the acrylic clear seal.. I've emailed 64audio, sent pictures, does anyone know the email response time? Truly enjoying the sound of these though

Apr 5, 2016 at 3:09 PM Post #4,557 of 9,124
So I just received my A12's and they are amazing! I paid extra for the wood faceplates... So there seems to be scratches or rather that the wood looks like its chipped under the acrylic clear seal.. I've emailed 64audio, sent pictures, does anyone know the email response time? Truly enjoying the sound of these though

They will respond to your email pretty quickly.  Their customer service is the best.  It will be faster if you just give them a call.  Mind posting a close up pictures of your A12 faceplate?

Also, how is the soundstage and bass of the A12?

Apr 5, 2016 at 3:10 PM Post #4,558 of 9,124
  i want to ask, as i am a bit concerned, i have been using 2 other iems one of them is a brand name and the other an unknown brand lately as i was testing how they sound, and strangely i have been having ringing in my right ear since then, i think its a mild form of tinnitus and i am now really concerned, as i was listening around 96db so that is considered to be high volumes, one of those iems is known to have really sparkly highs, i do not want to mention the names of those iems, the other one was a cheap brand. I suspect that this might be also due to severe tooth ache and headaches i have in the last 2 days, so I am taking antibiotics.

I will stop using iems for a week and if this does not go away i will go to a doctor

i was wondering if this now becomes a permanent thing that the ringing will not go away, would using the u12 worsen the ringing if i only will use it 1 hour a day, as it will be disheartening to not be able use iems anymore

Turn down the volume man, 96dB is just too loud.

I too find iems (even adel ones) to be harder on my ears than full size headphones. I try and use iems for no more than 1 hr a day, and I always listen less than 85dB (which I think is pretty loud actually). If you have a nice clear dac and nice clear headphone 85dB should seem very loud.

Apr 5, 2016 at 3:18 PM Post #4,559 of 9,124

Turn down the volume man, 96dB is just too loud.

I too find iems (even adel ones) to be harder on my ears than full size headphones. I try and use iems for no more than 1 hr a day, and I always listen less than 85dB (which I think is pretty loud actually). If you have a nice clear dac and nice clear headphone 85dB should seem very loud.

it was this other iem that simply i kept increasing the volume on as i felt i needed more loudness in it, and boy i used it for a week and now i am like this with ringing in my ear

although i was warned before not to listen to loud volume, so here i am with this issue at hand 

i will only listen at 65 db from now assuming this ringing will go away

otherwise man i will stop listening to iems for a long time

Apr 5, 2016 at 3:38 PM Post #4,560 of 9,124
They will respond to your email pretty quickly.  Their customer service is the best.  It will be faster if you just give them a call.  Mind posting a close up pictures of your A12 faceplate?

Also, how is the soundstage and bass of the A12?

Not the clearest picture but the chips look like white scratches...

The Bass is definitely there and well balanced. Punchy, clear and articulated. Truly is amazing

The soundstage is crazy! A couple times when I closed my eyes I was caught off and thought someone was in my house! You hear EVERYTHING. Hearing the artist tap his foot or breathing away from the mic... It's pretty amazing how you feel like you're there In front of a live band

Users who are viewing this thread

Back