「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 11, 2017 at 8:14 PM Post #174,736 of 177,747

After 2 years, I finally get to try it! It's not hoppy at all, mostly malt. The smell is like a chocolate oatmeal; taste is more oatmeally/coffee than chocolate, but the aftertaste is a bit chocolately. 4.5/5 for me.

I signed into HF after being away for a billion years just to say that I’m happy for you lol. Hope all’s been well for you guys.

Nov 12, 2017 at 6:36 AM Post #174,737 of 177,747
Question is if you would do it again
Maybe not with the cereal again; that was kind of heavy. XD

I'd drink it again though. It doesn't have a very strong taste, so I think it would go well with most savory dishes.

I signed into HF after being away for a billion years just to say that I’m happy for you lol. Hope all’s been well for you guys.
Thanks! : )
Things have been good for me. My career plans have deviated a bit since then and I'm living in Los Angeles now. How's everything been going for you?

Also are you interested in the holiday gift exchange this year?

Nov 12, 2017 at 9:00 AM Post #174,738 of 177,747
when your news feed aggregator is set for beer+cereal.
^_^

Nov 12, 2017 at 1:23 PM Post #174,739 of 177,747
I figured I'd share some of the anime OSTs I've liked from the past two seasons

ReCreators OP2. Amazing song, especially on floor standing speakers.

The titular OP of the awesome show Inuyashiki; My Hero.

And Juuni Taisen's OP. Fantastic op art sequence in the show. Really like the gangsta rolling of words the singer does

Nov 13, 2017 at 12:34 AM Post #174,740 of 177,747
That sounds annoying. This is why you don't get German headphones but Austrian instead :wink:
Nah, aint those Korean headphones poi now? :p

Anyway, it seems they can do the replacement for you at the service centre here poi. So thats what I will be trying next time :D

I figured I'd share some of the anime OSTs I've liked from the past two seasons
And Juuni Taisen's OP. Fantastic op art sequence in the show. Really like the gangsta rolling of words the singer does

yeah Rapture is pretty good poi
So far my most looped songs this season have been MMO OP and Magus Bride ED (my top two favourite shows of the season as well)
As for last season, of cuz it has to be Made in Abyss soundtracks, and perhaps Princess Principal OP...

Been slowly clearing up Monogatari series in the past few months because the series is long and ate up quite a bit of my local storage..
Started from whichever one that came after Kabuki (somehow I stopped watching after that one), and now left only Koyomi and Owari S2 poi.
I think only Koimonogatari was interesting.

Also, watched NGNL Zero last week. The TV series was not bad, but this one is much better to me.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2017 at 8:59 AM Post #174,741 of 177,747
Welcome back!

SVyzHSp.gif

Just checked JB Hi-Fi to see if they had any iPhone X's in stock. Not until January they said :confused:

Nov 14, 2017 at 8:42 PM Post #174,743 of 177,747
Nov 14, 2017 at 9:57 PM Post #174,745 of 177,747
Death and taxes. How about you? How's the Panda doing?
Ayy how's it going? I need to message you soon coz I'll be coming down to your neck of the woods next month.

Haven't been on head-fi for a while, they changed the interface quite a lot...

Thank god this group is still here :darthsmile::darthsmile::darthsmile:
Although not very busy it seems...

After 2 years, I finally get to try it! It's not hoppy at all, mostly malt. The smell is like a chocolate oatmeal; taste is more oatmeally/coffee than chocolate, but the aftertaste is a bit chocolately. 4.5/5 for me.
Ey congrats! Looks like it's now available at the Total Wine up the street, I'm going to have to try that soon!

Nov 15, 2017 at 6:01 AM Post #174,746 of 177,747
Coppelion ep02: I didn't notice Ibara's Kansai dialect in the first episode.

Nov 16, 2017 at 9:17 AM Post #174,750 of 177,747
It's my understanding that the iPhone X production has pretty much halted while Foxcon is waiting for parts. Gotta love limited supply chains!
Ah well, hopefully that gives them the chance to fix some manufacturing kinks.

Coppelion ep13: wow, it was as disappointing as it was said to be. Great visuals and good VA performance but lots of plot holes and many things just didn't make sense. What a waste of an interesting premise. The singer who did the Aho Girl OP sang the OP and ED, so that's something I guess...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back