「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 1, 2015 at 1:50 PM Post #141,361 of 177,745
  Geez, she looks sooooo different than how she looked in the Haruhi DVD specials where they're in the recording booth. She looked so super timid and mousey in those interviews, it really surprised me how different her actual voice and personality was from the character she played (Haruhi)

LOL. I've spent soooooo much money importing Japanese CDs dude. So much. I used to really groan over having to spend $27 an album just to import albums. And now... there's iTunes :l 

I tried hashing through it last night. It's not too bad. I think the hardest parts are the super fast little fills in between the rhythm and drilling down the pull offs. The main riff isn't too bad if your picking is up to snuff, but I guess it's tough to play consistently. Slow and steady wins the race. Aside from that, I've never learned how to use a wah pedal in spite of having one on my pedal board :l I'm not the most coordinated individual, but surprisingly I was able to pick up some basic drum patterns pretty quickly a year ago so... maybe I'll give it another shot?

Other than that, I wanna try to learn Rin To****e Shigure's Abnormalize, but that's gonna take awhile cause the speed of the riffs is just brutal. 

Abnormalize seems supa hard lol

flippping thru my cds... gonna give them a good listen

Jan 1, 2015 at 1:55 PM Post #141,362 of 177,745
  It's a sad day guys...... because of last.fm's inability to change usernames, I've been pondering for a long time weather I should create a new account and sacrifice my 16k scrobbles then reconnect all my devices.... when I finally decided to take the plunge, guess what? The name I want was taken by an empty account that's been inactive since it was created 4 years ago. What.The.Fu.ck. :frowning2:

I mean can you believe it? Somebody out there actually took b1o2r3i4s5 from me... like seriously?

btw, in case anyone's wondering, I'm known as b1o1994 on last.fm. I hate my name now and I'm dying to change it. :/

Why don't more sites implement account name recycling from inactivity??? AnimeBytes does this and it's great!

Maybe email them and see if anyone gives a ****.

Giving away a username for inactivity that has a lot of stuff saved on it is one thing, but not even used since created in 4 years? purge.

Jan 1, 2015 at 1:59 PM Post #141,364 of 177,745

Abnormalize seems supa hard lol

flippping thru my cds... gonna give them a good listen

The tiny little pull off lick annoys the hell out of me cause it's really hard to get to ring out clearly, but it's the coolest sounding part LOL. This dude does a beastly cover of it: 

I actually bought a vintage Japanese Tele just cause I'm such a fan of Rin To****e Shigure lol. Closest thing to one of my faves, At the Drive In that I've heard in a very long time 

Jan 1, 2015 at 2:00 PM Post #141,366 of 177,745
  Y U NO LIKE TWINTAILS????

Might as well just list the stuff that I like and don't like to get this over once and for all....
Likes: Twintails, Knee-socks, Kyo'nyuu, Imouto, Loli, Deredere, Yandere, Kuudere, Non-human girls
Dislikes: Glasses, Super energetic girls, Airheads, Teachers, OLs, Hair braiding.

kyonyuu loli? ugh every time I see/hear that I think of a certain pic..... *shudders*
No, not posting or linking or even describing it here. Hinnyuu is best.

Other than that though....... damn that's almost Exactly what I would say for my likes/dislikes.
And now i'm curious. Anyone else feel like sharing?

It's a sad day guys...... because of last.fm's inability to change usernames, I've been pondering for a long time weather I should create a new account and sacrifice my 16k scrobbles then reconnect all my devices.... when I finally decided to take the plunge, guess what? The name I want was taken by an empty account that's been inactive since it was created 4 years ago. What.The.Fu.ck. :frowning2:

I mean can you believe it? Somebody out there actually took b1o2r3i4s5 from me... like seriously?

btw, in case anyone's wondering, I'm known as b1o1994 on last.fm. I hate my name now and I'm dying to change it. :/

It's because they saw something you did, and admire you so much that they want to be like you even though they know they never will. Look at it that way and feel complimented.
But seriously, that seems way too random to be just random happening. Maybe you made another account and forgot?

Jan 1, 2015 at 2:06 PM Post #141,368 of 177,745
Like: Nekomimi

Dislike: Lack of nekomimi

Jan 1, 2015 at 2:07 PM Post #141,369 of 177,745
Oooooohhhhh shots fired!
Everything you believe is a lie!
Repent, deluded masses!

http://numeralnine.wordpress.com/2013/10/09/a-brief-guide-to-audio-for-the-skeptical-consumer/

Jan 1, 2015 at 2:20 PM Post #141,371 of 177,745
  It's because they saw something you did, and admire you so much that they want to be like you even though they know they never will. Look at it that way and feel complimented.
But seriously, that seems way too random to be just random happening. Maybe you made another account and forgot?

Nah, the b1o2r3i4s5 account had around 700 scrobbles since 2006(the year I got my first computer btw) and all the music are stuff that I've never even heard of.
The akiroz account is just empty but created back in 2010, I came up with the name "akiroz" few months ago.

Jan 1, 2015 at 2:23 PM Post #141,372 of 177,745
  Nah, the b1o2r3i4s5 account had around 700 scrobbles since 2006(the year I got my first computer btw) and all the music are stuff that I've never even heard of.
The akiroz account is just empty but created back in 2010, I came up with the name "akiroz" few months ago.

the name akiroz makes me think of the Phillipines president

Jan 1, 2015 at 2:29 PM Post #141,373 of 177,745
Jan 1, 2015 at 2:40 PM Post #141,374 of 177,745
Like: Nekomimi

Dislike: Lack of nekomimi

*Will look for azunyan picture after I hit the reply button*

I approve u : 3

aww he beat me.
I still can't not look at this image for at least 30 seconds at a time... so cute.

Just random happening then. unlucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back