「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 1, 2015 at 4:59 AM Post #141,332 of 177,750
Converting the local price to usd, $399.19. Which is utter bull.

Is that in euro or usd? If it's the latter, that's a really good price.

Ouch.

USD. It's 234 in Euro.

Jan 1, 2015 at 5:03 AM Post #141,333 of 177,750
recently find manga + cd listening + tea a great combo... 
bc5c45fd7625bc99ee2059d8587f7947.jpg

Jan 1, 2015 at 6:01 AM Post #141,336 of 177,750
Ho ree schiit it's really 234€ while amazon.de has it for 299€
Hmmmm.......
The black Q is 229€.
Black Q at amazon.it is 219€ prime.
Any zoll tho?

Nope, no Zoll. Blessed be the EU!

Jan 1, 2015 at 6:26 AM Post #141,338 of 177,750
Even if it's 200€? O.o
There's a Q for 199€ at ebay from Niederlande but just making sure about the zoll

You only have to pay Zoll for stuff that you import from outside the EU.
So...go for it?
Or wait until I sell you my K7XX (which I will most likely do) ♥

Jan 1, 2015 at 6:58 AM Post #141,340 of 177,750
He? You're already not liking it although it hasn't arrived yet?

Nononono!
I'm sure that I'll like it and I'll give it a chance....but I'm even surerer that I would like the X2 more :|
Had some conversations with people who own both and it really sounds like the X2 is better suited for the stuff that I usually listen to. It also less "power hungry", which is nice because I only have the internal amp of my DX50 and the little portable one Borisu made.
Guess this is how this hobby works.

Jan 1, 2015 at 7:05 AM Post #141,341 of 177,750
I did find this the other day in Akihabara

LOL would like to see the actual amp :p

Well that's weird. Wonder why that doesn't work.

A high quality amp for some high quality headphones
Super_Sonico.jpg

Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and....?

The spoiler should say NSFW too but w/e...

I'm not a fan of twin tails though (Sorry Borisu and Deadly chan.....)

You better be sorry :xf_mad:
jk.

People just keep betraying me lately. First Boris having the nerve to openly admit glasses being a turn off for him, and now this.

Y U NO LIKE TWINTAILS????

Might as well just list the stuff that I like and don't like to get this over once and for all....
Likes: Twintails, Knee-socks, Kyo'nyuu, Imouto, Loli, Deredere, Yandere, Kuudere, Non-human girls
Dislikes: Glasses, Super energetic girls, Airheads, Teachers, OLs, Hair braiding.

@akiroz
Why does LaTeX have such a high learning curve? T_T
I'm trying to make my resume in LaTeX instead of msword, but this is taking a ridiculous amount of time to make. >.>

wait.... I thought you're already using LaTeX in your usual document formatting.
Well, I guess it just takes some practice....

I'm not sure about you, but I find typing markup code MUCH easier then using some GUI program.
Reason being the fact that text-based markup usually have well documented commands while GUI programs don't.
but then again, I'm used to typing stuff like HTML, LaTeX and Markdown all the time.

Jan 1, 2015 at 7:20 AM Post #141,342 of 177,750
I did find this the other day in Akihabara

Is that only really 2500? The actual price seemed to be around 9000 though.
It looks like an E6 from google pic...

Nononono!
I'm sure that I'll like it and I'll give it a chance....but I'm even surerer that I would like the X2 more :|
Had some conversations with people who own both and it really sounds like the X2 is better suited for the stuff that I usually listen to. It also less "power hungry", which is nice because I only have the internal amp of my DX50 and the little portable one Borisu made.
Guess this is how this hobby works.

I actually am not really sure whether I'll like the AKG too or not. Only have heard Sennheiser phones :|
But since I got recommended the Q701 and price is kinda good, I want to pull the trigger, then people said the K7XX has more bass. I do admit that having little bass sounds boring, so yeah actually leaning more toward the K7XX. 

Jan 1, 2015 at 7:35 AM Post #141,343 of 177,750
  I actually am not really sure whether I'll like the AKG too or not. Only have heard Sennheiser phones :|
But since I got recommended the Q701 and price is kinda good, I want to pull the trigger, then people said the K7XX has more bass. I do admit that having little bass sounds boring, so yeah actually leaning more toward the K7XX. 

Oh so someone recommended the Q701 to you?
Even better! Most people say that the K7XX is based on the 712 which is pretty much an upgraded version of the Q701.
So the K7XX is basically a better Q701 with a tad more bass....I guess.
AKG really should stop with these stupid model names.

Jan 1, 2015 at 7:53 AM Post #141,344 of 177,750
  Oh so someone recommended the Q701 to you?
Even better! Most people say that the K7XX is based on the 712 which is pretty much an upgraded version of the Q701.
So the K7XX is basically a better Q701 with a tad more bass....I guess.
AKG really should stop with these stupid model names.

Yeah, the mod, warrenpchi recommended it to me. Then @thatBeatsguy showed up mentioning the K7XX if I recall.
That's what I read too, that's why Q701 is for my last option. I've given up on HD600.

Btw.... $199+shipping converted to euro isn't really much, but I hope it won't be 299 euro after zoll + all the trouble going there :|

Jan 1, 2015 at 7:57 AM Post #141,345 of 177,750
I've given up on HD600.  
Btw.... $199+shipping converted to euro isn't really much, but I hope it won't be 299 euro after zoll + all the trouble going there :|

Why?

You mean my K7XX? Nah, wouldn't come close to 299 even with Zoll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back