「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 1, 2015 at 8:12 AM Post #141,346 of 177,750
  Why?

You mean my K7XX? Nah, wouldn't come close to 299 even with Zoll.

Hmm... Aside from the higher price tag at online stores, maybe I just want to see something different. Sure I've auditioned a HD600 at Saturn Hamburg, it's great even my dad likes em, but I've seen many Sennheiser owners here (my friends, that is). 
I'll tell you what, the Sennheiser's HDs cost more in my motherland, but the AKG's 700 series cost 2x or more there 
wink.gif

Glad to hear that. That's why the AKG has better price here.

Jan 1, 2015 at 9:05 AM Post #141,347 of 177,750
  Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and....?

The spoiler should say NSFW too but w/e...

I guess there are two firefox, one normal and another running private mode.

Jan 1, 2015 at 9:15 AM Post #141,348 of 177,750

Too many gataris

I think I'll read Prison Gauken tonight 
tongue.gif

Good reviews and what not.

Sad that Yamada Kun had to pull some asspulls that it did.

It isn't a monogatari only a gatari~

Nisio Isin please~

That moment when you realize it's stylized as NisiOisiN to emphasize the fact it's a palindrome 
eek.gif

So, how many audio-anime things we got? I know about the ak10 like but thats about it. I know there might be more anime stuff but i seriously don't know. I would expect somethibg from Ath or Fostex, but haven't se en anything

I did find this the other day in Akihabara

What does the amp itself look like, perchance?

I'm almost certain you know what the song is. He did a fantastic job of matching the cadence of the original song without mangling its overall message. Sing the lyrics to this: 

It's hilarious I was trying to learn this song close to a decade ago. Still haven't done it. Every time I hear that awesome guitar lick it compels me to learn it. I might do so now that it's the new year LOL

I haven't seen that show in so many years! Dayum, it's been that long since its come out?

Wow, time really does fly. One year only consists of 4 anime seasons! 

Hirano Aya herself did an "acoustic" "cover" that was better than her own other live version:

Jan 1, 2015 at 9:19 AM Post #141,349 of 177,750
Jan 1, 2015 at 9:29 AM Post #141,350 of 177,750
  I'm almost certain you know what the song is. He did a fantastic job of matching the cadence of the original song without mangling its overall message. Sing the lyrics to this: 

It's hilarious I was trying to learn this song close to a decade ago. Still haven't done it. Every time I hear that awesome guitar lick it compels me to learn it. I might do so now that it's the new year LOL

ARGH. I love this song. I think it's been two years since I last listened to this. How time flies.

Jan 1, 2015 at 10:41 AM Post #141,353 of 177,750
Ugh...would cost me $40 to import the CD.
I should switch to a less expensive hobby like knitting.

So good.

Jan 1, 2015 at 11:37 AM Post #141,354 of 177,750

This song was playing on my playlist and suddenly I saw this post... lol nice coincidence 

Jan 1, 2015 at 11:54 AM Post #141,355 of 177,750

Such good old memories :' ) Should seriously learn the guitar part....

Jan 1, 2015 at 11:54 AM Post #141,356 of 177,750
Watching Mushibugyo (backlog from last year =_=) now, aww Mushibugyo-chan is so good :3

Jan 1, 2015 at 1:10 PM Post #141,358 of 177,750
It's a sad day guys...... because of last.fm's inability to change usernames, I've been pondering for a long time weather I should create a new account and sacrifice my 16k scrobbles then reconnect all my devices.... when I finally decided to take the plunge, guess what? The name I want was taken by an empty account that's been inactive since it was created 4 years ago. What.The.Fu.ck. :frowning2:

I mean can you believe it? Somebody out there actually took b1o2r3i4s5 from me... like seriously?

btw, in case anyone's wondering, I'm known as b1o1994 on last.fm. I hate my name now and I'm dying to change it. :/

Why don't more sites implement account name recycling from inactivity??? AnimeBytes does this and it's great!

Jan 1, 2015 at 1:34 PM Post #141,359 of 177,750

Making me so hungry...

Jan 1, 2015 at 1:39 PM Post #141,360 of 177,750
  That moment when you realize it's stylized as NisiOisiN to emphasize the fact it's a palindrome 
eek.gif

What does the amp itself look like, perchance?

Wow, time really does fly. One year only consists of 4 anime seasons! 

Geez, she looks sooooo different than how she looked in the Haruhi DVD specials where they're in the recording booth. She looked so super timid and mousey in those interviews, it really surprised me how different her actual voice and personality was from the character she played (Haruhi)

Ugh...would cost me $40 to import the CD.
I should switch to a less expensive hobby like knitting.

So good.

LOL. I've spent soooooo much money importing Japanese CDs dude. So much. I used to really groan over having to spend $27 an album just to import albums. And now... there's iTunes :l 

Such good old memories :' ) Should seriously learn the guitar part....

I tried hashing through it last night. It's not too bad. I think the hardest parts are the super fast little fills in between the rhythm and drilling down the pull offs. The main riff isn't too bad if your picking is up to snuff, but I guess it's tough to play consistently. Slow and steady wins the race. Aside from that, I've never learned how to use a wah pedal in spite of having one on my pedal board :l I'm not the most coordinated individual, but surprisingly I was able to pick up some basic drum patterns pretty quickly a year ago so... maybe I'll give it another shot?

Other than that, I wanna try to learn Rin To****e Shigure's Abnormalize, but that's gonna take awhile cause the speed of the riffs is just brutal. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back