「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 15, 2014 at 7:36 PM Post #133,891 of 177,745
  Minecraft VITA/PS3/PS4 free on the PS Store. #1
Steps:
Go to the webstore https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/

Search for the PS3 version, and "buy" the demo.
Then search for the Vita version and "buy" its demo too.
Go back to the PS3 version and add the complete version to the cart. It should show up as free when you go to the cart and once you redeem that one you automatically get the Vita version as well.

Edit: EU store only it seems. And it seems that the PS4 edition is not the actual thing, just a trial. Sorry there.

[EDIT]
Worked. Also, I assume Australia also has it, since it's (ex-)PAL region, too?

Oct 15, 2014 at 8:12 PM Post #133,893 of 177,745
Miiiiiight be getting this one for my birthday. Not 100% sure yet.

http://www.project-audio.com/main.php?prod=elementalphonousb&cat=turntables&lang=en

Or maybe this one and a good needle.

http://www.amazon.de/Dual-301-1-DJ-Plattenspieler-Magnet-Tonabnehmer-System-Nadelbeleuchtung/dp/B0076Z72RQ/ref=pd_sim_sbs_ht_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1PQT1Q6S7AAY0RFYT3CJ

Oct 15, 2014 at 8:46 PM Post #133,895 of 177,745
Expect the unexpected.

It's not really unexpected though. Has happened several times before.
Given that most people in here are tech geeks, any talk about any kind of modern gadgets is to be expected. Also less modern stuff like watches, whisky or fountain pens is discussed here.

Oct 15, 2014 at 9:13 PM Post #133,897 of 177,745
I tried the Beyer T51i and V Moda XS today and used my AKG K545 as reference.

The T51i sounded much better in terms of sound quality but the XS did a better job with the high mids.

T51i impressed me with it's isolation and comfort but the XS greatly disapointed me in how the talk about "mind the gap" really meant nothing because I felt the headband pinch at my head at two points.

Overall I was fairly disappointed but with proper time taken for EQ on the T51i, they might actually sound like how I'd like them to sound.

I'm quite surprised how they actually get good reviews :/

Anyways, has anyone watched Grisaia or Agami Brilliant Park? They're pretty fun to watch.

Oct 15, 2014 at 9:29 PM Post #133,898 of 177,745
I tried the Beyer T51i and V Moda XS today and used my AKG K545 as reference.

The T51i sounded much better in terms of sound quality but the XS did a better job with the high mids.

T51i impressed me with it's isolation and comfort but the XS greatly disapointed me in how the talk about "mind the gap" really meant nothing because I felt the headband pinch at my head at two points.

Overall I was fairly disappointed but with proper time taken for EQ on the T51i, they might actually sound like how I'd like them to sound.

I'm quite surprised how they actually get good reviews :/

Anyways, has anyone watched Grisaia or Agami Brilliant Park? They're pretty fun to watch.

I'm going to start watching ABP tomorrow. Any recommended places to view it? It's not my usual places (crunchy and Netflix).

Oct 15, 2014 at 9:47 PM Post #133,900 of 177,745
So apparently, watching kampfer taught me a valuable lesson.

Never ever act stupid or like a girl. Otherwise you miss great opportunities.

Beautiful anime. 10/10 

/s

Oct 15, 2014 at 11:08 PM Post #133,901 of 177,745

Oh nom nom nom, as fresh as it gets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back