「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 16, 2014 at 12:33 AM Post #133,907 of 177,750
I'd still love thetime n6, but I figure by next year this it should be about half the price it is now so if it's still a good phone by then, it'll be affordable as well.

Still, I think I'm going to sell for cheap my current already cheap phone and get a bigger phone than 5 inches. Yeah sure it's already at my limit to use it one handed, but I just want more screen size.

Nexus 6 would have been perfect, and I like the looks of it. But it's a nexus, so no microSD card (yeah sure minimum storage is 32GB, which Android would've taken 4GB minimum), and it's bloody expensive. The latter problem can be somewhat solved as time goes on, but the former is a dealbreaker. Care less, but still influence highly for tablets though.

Also Exesteils how would you describe the in-ears you're trying to sell?

Fast, aggressive, decent speed but lacking in soundstage.

Hmm... Tempting...

Bought myself a Ti2 Techliner. Magnets!

So... beautiful...

Going to a fountain pen store after class. I expected there to be more, but it seems there's really only one fountain pen store in Kyoto, and only one in Osaka.

[heavy breathing intensifies]

Oct 16, 2014 at 1:42 AM Post #133,913 of 177,750
It's also somewhat bright.
You could start now! Drawing decently isn't as hard as it seems, it's what you after that that gets difficult

Exe is correct.

Like I've shown earlier, I showed a valvatorez sketch. It was not that bad to draw since it is a memorable character imo.

Draw something or someone you truly enjoy and follow your heart while having your mind set to recreating the image that you seek.

Perfect example. I'm not that good of an artist myself, but I at least gave this a shot. I find this hilarious. He's not the most memorable imo, but I did like him, so I thought why not?

It could have turned out way better, but eh.

Oct 16, 2014 at 1:42 AM Post #133,914 of 177,750
It's also somewhat bright.
You could start now! Drawing decently isn't as hard as it seems, it's what you after that that gets difficult

Yeah drawing is not really hard, and it is an inexpensive hobby (IMO)

Start with drawing from reference (grid for example), it helps you learn a lot

[rule]

Damn downpour, I can't go back to bunk now

Oct 16, 2014 at 2:05 AM Post #133,918 of 177,750
A great tip for beginners.

And I like that there is an app to aid in this

Grid Drawing Assistant for Android

Lovely app, my last drawing was done with this app

I wanted to subscribe from mobile.... I did not knew how without powting something... I will read through the thread....

Good luck with that

Oct 16, 2014 at 2:17 AM Post #133,919 of 177,750
[Video]http://youtu.be/tY8KI54J6Ps[/video]

Song sent chills down my spine when it first played at The Internationals 4 years back.

Oct 16, 2014 at 2:33 AM Post #133,920 of 177,750
Keeping this here for reference

So regular DACs nowadays actually use a DAC section similar to DSD. Who would have guessed?
And likewise, regular DSD-capable DACs nowadays use a multi-bit Delta-Sigma modulation pathway, which isn't true DSD. Who would have guessed that too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back