「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 10, 2014 at 8:31 PM Post #100,981 of 177,745
  FSN 2006 wasn't that bad. I liked it.

The graphics, and execution of ufotable's F/Z was impeccable as a benchmark anime though.

I personally didn't 'enjoy' the show. But can tell you that objectively, it was quite a treat. 

Especially those scenes with Berserker

Berserker is absolutely amazing. tbh I was hoping he would win. Big surprised though for his identity, sort of. I mean, I don't think many of us would be able to take a stab at it anyways.

And for those who haven't seen two epic fight scenes with Berserker:

Jan 10, 2014 at 8:32 PM Post #100,982 of 177,745
I gave Sakura Trick another chance (speak: I watched through the whole episode and not just fifteen minutes) after I read some pretty positive reviews about the first episode.

I don't have anything against yuri stuff and I don't have anything against rom-coms.
But this episode was just not funny to me and all the yuri stuff felt so....meh...kind of forced.

Jan 10, 2014 at 8:32 PM Post #100,983 of 177,745
Okay, in case anyone out there was wondering, Chasenuva1's eroge page isn't completely dead. I took some time today and finally started rebuilding his huge library of games. If anyone wants a game before I'm done (I dunno how long that will be tbh) then please PM me on here or Niho. I'll be working on rebuilding the library in stages.

Jan 10, 2014 at 8:35 PM Post #100,984 of 177,745
Front-panel audio connector (since I can't reach the back and don't have any gear, don't ask) is awful on my computer. Need to check the connection...

I thought the MH1Cs were dead but no, sometimes the right driver is loud, sometimes the left, sometimes it's fine. What

Jan 10, 2014 at 8:36 PM Post #100,985 of 177,745
  Front-panel audio connector (since I can't reach the back and don't have any gear, don't ask) is awful on my computer. Need to check the connection...

I thought the MH1Cs were dead but no, sometimes the right driver is loud, sometimes the left, sometimes it's fine. What

Mine is broken too.
  Okay, in case anyone out there was wondering, Chasenuva1's eroge page isn't completely dead. I took some time today and finally started rebuilding his huge library of games. If anyone wants a game before I'm done (I dunno how long that will be tbh) then please PM me on here or Niho. I'll be working on rebuilding the library in stages.

He has/had an eroge page?
Cool.

First episode of Wake up, girls! and No-Rin came out.
One is your typical idol show and the other one is Silver Spoon but with an idol joining the school.
Hooray.

Jan 10, 2014 at 8:40 PM Post #100,986 of 177,745
  I gave Sakura Trick another chance (speak: I watched through the whole episode and not just fifteen minutes) after I read some pretty positive reviews about the first episode.

I don't have anything against yuri stuff and I don't have anything against rom-coms.
But this episode was just not funny to me and all the yuri stuff felt so....meh...kind of forced.

Try Shojou Sect, Candy Boy or something :D

Ahh nice, when did you start working on his page?

How do you know its not the MH1C's and is your front panel?

Yeah, front panel is awful on a lot of computers. Sometimes its the mobo and grounding and what not. :/

Mine is broken too.
Cool.

First episode of Wake up, girls! and No-Rin came out.
One is your typical idol show and the other one is Silver Spoon but with an idol joining the school.
Hooray.

It is recommended to watch the Wake up Girls movie first.

Jan 10, 2014 at 8:50 PM Post #100,987 of 177,745
  Try Shojou Sect, Candy Boy or something :D
  It is recommended to watch the Wake up Girls movie first.

Maybe :|

I will neither watch the movie nor will I watch the main series :)
Idol animes are totally not my cup of tea. All this singing and cute looking and dreaming of being famous....blergh.

Jan 10, 2014 at 8:50 PM Post #100,988 of 177,745

Cool.

Yup, haha. Probably one of (if not the biggest) on the internet ran by a single individual.

Ahh nice, when did you start working on his page?

Well technically when Chase brought all his backups up to my dorm and we started zipping and uploading them, but I haven't started working on anything beyond that (and believe me there's a LOT more to it than that) I just started working on it today. 161 games down in step 1. Probably another ~80 or so to go.

Jan 10, 2014 at 8:56 PM Post #100,989 of 177,745

Lol, what kind of in-ears are those?

A 65 episode series and you're stuck on the last five episodes? 
blink.gif

This is a bit of a long shot, but if there are any Ross Dress for Less stores in the area up there, you may want to take a look there. Some stores had the $100 IE-800 for $20, and the ~$180 BA200 for $25. I was able to find the former at one of the stores in Seattle. I already sold them to a friend though. Both are pretty good at their retail prices, and are frankly a steal if there are any left at any stores.

Little late, but I was away from computer and noticed the email so... Whatever.

They're Thinksound ms01s.
Yeah, I'm not sure how that happened. I do that from time to time. I think I have three or four series that I haven't finished but was on the final episodes. And I just never went back so I forgot what they were. Occasionally I watch something "for the first time" and remember it wasn't the first time, I just never finished it.

I'm actually not going to school there anymore. I'm at CC now haha...

Jan 10, 2014 at 9:03 PM Post #100,991 of 177,745
  How do you know its not the MH1C's and is your front panel?

Yeah, front panel is awful on a lot of computers. Sometimes its the mobo and grounding and what not. :/

They work (nearly) flawlessly on my iPod. Only once in awhile I (like when I'm on a vehicle and it goes over a bump) will there be a few moments where all of a sudden the headphones become really loud (probably the MH1C) and then after a bit the sound level goes back to normal (like nature is screwing around with me and randomly turning high gain on and then off again).

Jan 10, 2014 at 9:03 PM Post #100,992 of 177,745
  Maybe :|

I will neither watch the movie nor will I watch the main series :)
Idol animes are totally not my cup of tea. All this singing and cute looking and dreaming of being famous....blergh.

Idol animes are love for me :D
  Yup, haha. Probably one of (if not the biggest) on the internet ran by a single individual.

Well technically when Chase brought all his backups up to my dorm and we started zipping and uploading them, but I haven't started working on anything beyond that (and believe me there's a LOT more to it than that) I just started working on it today. 161 games down in step 1. Probably another ~80 or so to go.

Nice, what are you doing specifically?

30mins into Wake up Girls movie. So far, better than Idolm@ster anime. 
I'm considering this prequel movie part of the Wake up Girls series...as its literally part of it.

Jan 10, 2014 at 9:07 PM Post #100,993 of 177,745

Nice, what are you doing specifically?

1: Finishing uploading all the games to 5-6 MEGA accounts
2: Building excel table of which games are on which account and generating links to each game
3: Create a password protected DLC file for each link
4: Zip every DLC file
5: Search the thread for each post containing one game and replace the current links, while fixing any broken pictures or info.

While #1 is occurring right now, I'm copying some stuff to the Excel table. The giant problem I have right now is that Chase and I forgot the names of one of the accounts with a bunch of the games on them that I don't have backups for... -_-

Jan 10, 2014 at 9:12 PM Post #100,994 of 177,745

Idol animes are love for me :D

30mins into Wake up Girls movie. So far, better than Idolm@ster anime. 
I'm considering this prequel movie part of the Wake up Girls series...as its literally part of it.

The singing is probably the biggest turn off for me. Oh and the whole idea behind idols. This whole economy sector is so....wrong!
But the Japanese sure do love their idols.....

2: Building excel table of which games are on which account and generating links to each game
5: Search the thread for each post containing one game and replace the current links, while fixing any broken pictures or info.

That sounds like fun....

Jan 10, 2014 at 9:18 PM Post #100,995 of 177,745

That sounds like fun....

Eeyup, quite a lot of fun lol. All for the masses to enjoy eroge though!
And he has no access to internet for next three months or so, so it was either I do it or it wouldn't get done for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back