「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 10, 2014 at 9:19 PM Post #100,996 of 177,750
  1: Finishing uploading all the games to 5-6 MEGA accounts
2: Building excel table of which games are on which account and generating links to each game
3: Create a password protected DLC file for each link
4: Zip every DLC file
5: Search the thread for each post containing one game and replace the current links, while fixing any broken pictures or info.

While #1 is occurring right now, I'm copying some stuff to the Excel table. The giant problem I have right now is that Chase and I forgot the names of one of the accounts with a bunch of the games on them that I don't have backups for... -_-

Dayum...you are literally......redoing everything it seems

So you guys still use Jdownloader?

The singing is probably the biggest turn off for me. Oh and the whole idea behind idols. This whole economy sector is so....wrong!
But the Japanese sure do love their idols.....

That sounds like fun....

Turn off? It's a huge on!!!

Eeyup, quite a lot of fun lol. All for the masses to enjoy eroge though!
And he has no access to internet for next three months or so, so it was either I do it or it wouldn't get done for a long time.

Y he no have internetz?

Jan 10, 2014 at 9:23 PM Post #100,997 of 177,750
2: Building excel table of which games are on which account and generating links to each game
5: Search the thread for each post containing one game and replace the current links, while fixing any broken pictures or info.

While #1 is occurring right now, I'm copying some stuff to the Excel table. The giant problem I have right now is that Chase and I forgot the names of one of the accounts with a bunch of the games on them that I don't have backups for... -_-

Oh MEGA is nice, are there japanese version of the games or all translated?

Jan 10, 2014 at 9:35 PM Post #100,998 of 177,750
I'm wondering if whoever scripted or directed Wake Up Girls went to the same 'make an idol anime' school as the person for IdolM@ster or Love Live. Their beginnings are very similar :D

You see ill preparation, and dis-group-unity, and conflict ....and then the debut concert happens..and booom. They sing extremely well with some of the best in synch co-ordination and what not lol.

I've watched AKB48 concerts before, even they aren't as in synch as the girls from the movie lol

Jan 10, 2014 at 11:17 PM Post #100,999 of 177,750

Dayum...you are literally......redoing everything it seems

So you guys still use Jdownloader?

Eeyup, quite a lot of fun lol. All for the masses to enjoy eroge though!
And he has no access to internet for next three months or so, so it was either I do it or it wouldn't get done for a long time.

Y he no have internetz?

Yes, Hotfile went down so I basically have to redo everything now.

Yes, we will still use Jdownloader.

Life stuff. Tl;dr he did not pass all of his classes at uni and so now the banhammer (his father) has swung down upon him.

Oh MEGA is nice, are there japanese version of the games or all translated?

Yep, for downloaders. For someone with 300GB of files, making 6 accounts is a pain.

All the games are English patched. The patches are pre-applied as well so all users have to do is download the game, run the installer, and they will run without any difficulties.*

Jan 10, 2014 at 11:26 PM Post #101,000 of 177,750

Yep, for downloaders. For someone with 300GB of files, making 6 accounts is a pain.

All the games are English patched. The patches are pre-applied as well so all users have to do is download the game, run the installer, and they will run without any difficulties.*

Well, there are uploaders at some chinese forums even write bots/scripts to register/manage tens or even hundreds of online storage accounts...

Ouch, bad news for me D:

Jan 10, 2014 at 11:32 PM Post #101,001 of 177,750

Well, there are uploaders at some chinese forums even write bots/scripts to register/manage tens or even hundreds of online storage accounts...

Ouch, bad news for me D:

Teach me their ways, master~

Yeah, the thread isn't made for Japanese speakers like yourself, just your standard weeaboos.
If you want, I can PM you a link to the thread anyway even though it's sort of useless right now. :D

Jan 11, 2014 at 12:09 AM Post #101,002 of 177,750
  Teach me their ways, master~

Yeah, the thread isn't made for Japanese speakers like yourself, just your standard weeaboos.
If you want, I can PM you a link to the thread anyway even though it's sort of useless right now. :D

I'm just yet another DLer :p

Well no harm to take a look I think = =

Jan 11, 2014 at 1:18 AM Post #101,005 of 177,750
  The day they decide it would be more profitable than in producing another series from the Type Moon universe.

Altered plot, all the better 
biggrin.gif
 Followed by an anime remake. Oh yus.  

Jan 11, 2014 at 1:19 AM Post #101,006 of 177,750

Joyeux Anniversaire Vortexu san!

I can't specifically remember the day you first came, but I remember it as the week we got a lot of new members. Kurouda Tsubasa was around back then as well, but I guess you are the only one left from those that came from that time-frame.

But man, do I recall you helping me out with my French hw. It was like an amazing gift from Panda-Kami himself the day you said you were in France...and I had French hw due.

Regardless to say, I wish to thank you for sticking with us over the years :D You may not have realized it, but you have contributed almost 1,200 posts to this thread
http://www.head-fi.org/t/586040/official-asian-anime-manga-and-music-lounge/2235#post_8217099

Your first post being almost a year from today :D

Anyway, I wish to congratulate you on your anniversaire. It's been a fine year with you as one of our regulars, and I wish you the best in the comming year. I also hope that you keep comming back here as well. It's always a good feeling seeing members come back from breaks, or even in staying with our thread. 

Bon Anniversaire Vortex. And a happy vingt-ans for you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back