「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 10, 2014 at 6:21 PM Post #100,967 of 177,750

Except the fact that it sucks.
I have never seen it and I don't care enough to watch it, but I will sh.it on it because why not - I'm on the internet. :p

Aww man, go watch some first. It's a pretty good action anime. Just nothing too special. Very enjoyable to watch. Plus high production values.

@Big bowei: That sticker looks nice!

Well schiit, I think I've definitely had better weeks than this one... >.>

What's wrong with your week? :frowning2:

I still have the ZERO WAS RIGHT and the Order of the Black Knights sticker left. Not sure where I should put those

Jan 10, 2014 at 6:26 PM Post #100,969 of 177,750
Lol, I would consider that a good thing! Then you won't be tempted to try out different amps and such and waste more money!

Where's the fun in that!?

Tired of waiting for No Rin, Sekai Seifuku: Bōryaku no Zvezda, and Inari Konkon Koi Iroha to air, I'm gonna ragequit anime now D-:

Jan 10, 2014 at 6:31 PM Post #100,970 of 177,750
  Aww man, go watch some first. It's a pretty good action anime. Just nothing too special. Very enjoyable to watch. Plus high production values.

I haven't finished an anime series in months, so I don't really feel about picking up a series I'm not interested in.

On the other hand, resumed Bakemonogatari. I have like 3 episodes left, so I may actually finish it this week month year(?)...

Jan 10, 2014 at 6:58 PM Post #100,975 of 177,750
  Can't wait. IMo Shiro (whatever his name is) was freaking terribad.

FSN 2006 wasn't that bad. I liked it.

The graphics, and execution of ufotable's F/Z was impeccable as a benchmark anime though.

I personally didn't 'enjoy' the show. But can tell you that objectively, it was quite a treat. 

Especially those scenes with Berserker

Jan 10, 2014 at 7:01 PM Post #100,976 of 177,750

The question is: which one? :3
(even if the answer is kinda obvious)

The Mainhatten (great wordplay) one of course :3

On the other hand, resumed Bakemonogatari. I have like 3 episodes left, so I may actually finish it this week month year(?)...

Wow, how could you stop watching it midway?!
I watched all of it in like three days.

@panda
Yeah I guess they had more concerns regarding Oreimo because it is just more believeable.
Still...meh.

After being rather disappointed by the three Fate/stay night episodes I watched, I just finished the first (super long) episode of Fate/Zero.

Holy schiit!!!
That was a million times better! Everything about it.
FSN felt so...cheesy and juveneil. But this? Super awesome!
I am amazed.

Jan 10, 2014 at 7:19 PM Post #100,978 of 177,750

It was on vacation. Either I had that damn ear infection these days (or whatever) and couldn't concentrate, or just had to come back home so I stopped watching and somehow never resumed.

Fair enough!

Jan 10, 2014 at 7:31 PM Post #100,979 of 177,750
While I'm not too amazed by the song itself, I'm pretty impressed by how many different vocal persons they managed to cramp in it!

i☆Ris, Afilia Saga, ALI PROJECT, Kanako Ito, Sumire Uesaka, Yui Ogura, OLDCODEX, Eri Kitamura, Akira Kushida, Minami Kuribayashi, Maon Kurosaki, GRANRODEO, Gero, Mikako Komatsu, PSYCHIC LOVER, ZAQ, Konomi Suzuki, Kenichi Suzumura, Ayana Taketatsu, Yukari Tamura, Minori Chihara, ChouCho, Zwei, HIROAKI TOMMY TOMINAGA, Megumi Nakajima, Nanamorichu☆Gorakubu, nano.RIPE, Yuuka Nanri, Iori Nomizu, Yoko Hikasa, Maiko Fujita, Sachika Misawa, Nana Mizuki, May'n, YUIKAORI, Ray

I don't know a single one of these persons except for nano.RIPE :p

Also: Kumi

Jan 10, 2014 at 7:44 PM Post #100,980 of 177,750
  The Mainhatten (great wordplay) one of course :3

Wow, how could you stop watching it midway?!
I watched all of it in like three days.

@panda
Yeah I guess they had more concerns regarding Oreimo because it is just more believeable.
Still...meh.

After being rather disappointed by the three Fate/stay night episodes I watched, I just finished the first (super long) episode of Fate/Zero.

Holy schiit!!!
That was a million times better! Everything about it.
FSN felt so...cheesy and juveneil. But this? Super awesome!
I am amazed.

The first ep of F/Z was pretty good, I admit...it was really good first ep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back