「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 9, 2015 at 4:34 PM Post #147,977 of 177,745
Hydro disk - Check
Hub gear - Check
MTB style alloy frame - Check
Solid alloy forks - Check

If you want a bike that just works, that is like the ultimate Toyota Helix. Even if you go and do a few jump.

Exactly. Just my kind of bicycle. Really sturdy design without being too simplistic. Not a fan of single speed bikes or ones without lights etc.

Have some Tsukihi baaaaaby

I'm sleepy

I like Gaen.

Mar 9, 2015 at 4:36 PM Post #147,978 of 177,745
HYPE

So much nyaa~ I don't know if my brains will be able to stay in solid form after an episode of etotama.

I like my brain as solid as it is right now.

Mar 9, 2015 at 4:37 PM Post #147,979 of 177,745

lol

Oh, saw this earlier.

HYPE

So much nyaa~ I don't know if my brains will be able to stay in solid form after an episode of etotama.

Is this a 1/5 bestiality (cat to be exact), harem, upcoming anime?
IMO the nyaa nyaa isn't really that heart melting.

I like Gaen.

But I have trouble picking the best girl.
Btw TYG, you have information on how much doest it cost to make ear mold impressions in DE?

Btw [2].... can anyone comment on Rhapsodio RD2 ?
forget this

Mar 9, 2015 at 4:42 PM Post #147,980 of 177,745
Oh wow, 4chan.

Me again. I have another pearl from the depths of japanese fetish AVs - girls wearing jeans bumping up and down on tires as if they were actually driving on them. 60 minutes long. No nudity, no sex.
Maybe some anon can use it for a Eurobeat megamix video.

Mar 9, 2015 at 4:54 PM Post #147,982 of 177,745

@RozenB: It's about the signs of the zodiac being given human form or some crap. I'll probably be watching it, if my brain holds up I'll let you know how annoying it is. I don't think I'd ever use "Heart melting" when talking about nyaa-speak. There is a time and place for it, but you need a delicate touch and this PV doesn't seem to have it.

@TYG, did you see that Joshiraku news? http://tinyurl.com/lboekn5 Always nice to see new content, might lead to more manga/anime someday.

@Shirobako watchers: Make sure you watch the special. It's packed full of industry jokes and makes fun of many well worn cliches. I found it hilarious.

Mar 9, 2015 at 4:59 PM Post #147,983 of 177,745

Damn, I have absolutely no idea how to search for hub gear bikes on http://www.performancebike.com/ where I'll probably end up buying one :|

More or less every bike with less than ten speeds is a hub gear one. Also really easy to see if it has one.
This type of gear became a bit of a niche thing over the years. Still the way to go if you want something reliable. the Nexus ones from Shimano are really good.
This thing here is a real beauty, but probably not within your budget.
http://www.performancebike.com/bikes/Product_10052_10551_1164872_-1_400306__400306
You would probably be able to ride this thing for the rest of your life, even with minimal maintenance.

Well I've give DP a shot then since the other show lost my interest.

It's a refreshing and damn good show.

Ah that's very true. And I do agree I had issues with my derailer on my bike I had as a kid, but I assumed it would be better on a more expensive bike with better derailers.
Hmm, yeah I was hoping to stay under 500USD on a bike. That one does look really awesome but I couldn't even fit on it, because I need an XL frame and that might not even be big enough according to the salesman, I may need to special order an XXL frame to fit my height.

Damn, I have absolutely no idea how to search for hub gear bikes on http://www.performancebike.com/ where I'll probably end up buying one :|

More or less every bike with less than ten speeds is a hub gear one. Also really easy to see if it has one.

This type of gear became a bit of a niche thing over the years. Still the way to go if you want something reliable. the Nexus ones from Shimano are really good.

This thing here is a real beauty, but probably not within your budget.
http://www.performancebike.com/bikes/Product_10052_10551_1164872_-1_400306__400306

You would probably be able to ride this thing for the rest of your life, even with minimal maintenance.

Hydro disk - Check
Hub gear - Check
MTB style alloy frame - Check
Solid alloy forks - Check

If you want a bike that just works, that is like the ultimate Toyota Helix. Even if you go and do a few jump.

Lol going over some jumps would be fun. :p

Mar 9, 2015 at 5:02 PM Post #147,984 of 177,745

@RozenB: It's about the signs of the zodiac being given human form or some crap. I'll probably be watching it, if my brain holds up I'll let you know how annoying it is. I don't think I'd ever use "Heart melting" when talking about nyaa-speak. There is a time and place for it, but you need a delicate touch and this PV doesn't seem to have it.

@TYG, did you see that Joshiraku news? http://tinyurl.com/lboekn5 Always nice to see new content, might lead to more manga/anime someday.

@Shirobako watchers: Make sure you watch the special. It's packed full of industry jokes and makes fun of many well worn cliches. I found it hilarious.

I am RozenB and now Shirobako watcher as well.

Tbh tho, tbvh, that PV looks boring.

And where is the special? I hope it's not the one with the name "Shirobako OVA 1 Exodus!" because I can't stand the Exodus.

Mar 9, 2015 at 5:09 PM Post #147,985 of 177,745
  But I have trouble picking the best girl.

Btw TYG, you have information on how much doest it cost to make ear mold impressions in DE?

Me too, man.

Hmmm around 50€ per ear afaik.

Oh wow, 4chan.

Non-sexual fetishes are the most confusing ones.

Jup, already read about it. Match made in heaven, I would say!

Oh it's already out? I haven't seen a single OVA or special yet.
Hype!

Mar 9, 2015 at 5:17 PM Post #147,986 of 177,745
  Me too, man.

Hmmm around 50€ per ear afaik.

u w0t!?
Hmm.... I thought I saw someone on hifi-forum mentioning 30€ (both ears, wow!).... I guess I'll have to directly ask Geers near my place, hoping they would understand what I want to use it for.
Kinda ridiculous to pay a total of CIEM price+100€ for the ear molds

Mar 9, 2015 at 5:28 PM Post #147,988 of 177,745

I'm a need a link for this

you mean the source? its from today's 9gag posts :p i wasn't there like for ever

since 9gag is more like a mine now, a lot of carbon, and i mean a lot!!!, and 0.0001 diamond. 

Mar 9, 2015 at 5:40 PM Post #147,990 of 177,745
  Funny enough, I think it was shared by 9gag but Nissan Official's comment isn't there anymore

maybe nissan were afraid that they gonna appear as a company that approves LoLiconism , lol did i just make a new word : )))))  

nah just kidding XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back