「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 27, 2014 at 4:34 PM Post #116,161 of 177,750
I am in Hong Kong at the moment, saw the bus outside Peninsula hotel.

nice
Been in library, there were some mangas there, so I read Eden: It's An Endless World! (4 volumes out of 18. Sadly, they didn't have more).

Damn, I want to read the rest now. If someone didn't read it, so far I strongly recommend it.

Bdawk senpai recommended it to many of us a long time ago. Rikkun liked it a bit. I read most of it

frown.gif

Borisu is sad, that he can't meet yet another AAMML'er ll

Oh god... Dafuq? :0
Lol, maybe just put it in a display case and title it: "how not to spend your money" or something like that.

@Bowei006payday 2 is on sale again!

You wanna do the deal with me?

Jun 27, 2014 at 4:59 PM Post #116,162 of 177,750
Was making postcards today, there were 4 th of July ones on sale

I saw this...and could not imagine how serious the designer was

I literally stared at it for a good 20s. Reminds me of Murica Eagle that everyone uses lol

And while making the postcard, I wrote the description wrong. While writing Hilltop Paradise, I put in Palmtop instead becaues Toradora popped in my mind. By accident of course. Thankfully my boss caught it and asked me what the hell a Palmtop was.....lol

Jun 27, 2014 at 5:06 PM Post #116,163 of 177,750

I literally stared at it for a good 20s. Reminds me of Murica Eagle that everyone uses lol

And while making the postcard, I wrote the description wrong. While writing Hilltop Paradise, I put in Palmtop instead becaues Toradora popped in my mind. By accident of course. Thankfully my boss caught it and asked me what the hell a Palmtop was.....lol

LOL

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m9QUoW5KnY[/video]

Jun 27, 2014 at 5:30 PM Post #116,165 of 177,750

The object of any sane person's affection.

Jun 27, 2014 at 8:10 PM Post #116,170 of 177,750
As much as I want to have faith in people of this world.....someties I just can't.

Just had a WoT match where half the people in there were text chatting politics. 

The main things noted were that Obamer was a stupid commie and Americans don't see it, Obama ruined the economy, Obama should be deported 

And it was literally most of the game people. My faith in how stupid people can be and how little understanding of politcs they have are confirmed so often it hurts. 

Jun 27, 2014 at 8:25 PM Post #116,171 of 177,750
  As much as I want to have faith in people of this world.....someties I just can't.

Just had a WoT match where half the people in there were text chatting politics. 

The main things noted were that Obamer was a stupid commie and Americans don't see it, Obama ruined the economy, Obama should be deported 

And it was literally most of the game people. My faith in how stupid people can be and how little understanding of politcs they have are confirmed so often it hurts. 

*sigh*

The people who were fed a little bit of knowledge and then act like they know everything in the world...

I don't get politics, although from what I've seen I won't like it either. It just bores me to death too.

Jun 27, 2014 at 8:28 PM Post #116,172 of 177,750

Reminds me of a TF2 match I had where people were discussing how Puerto Ricans were a detriment to society and that they should make the great wall of racism lined with bald eagles all around the US (wall ending before Canada, too many immigrations for their liking I guess) to deter them from coming near.

Jun 27, 2014 at 8:35 PM Post #116,173 of 177,750

Are you sure you did not select "Republican" in your server filter region settings?

Great.
http://virt.bandcamp.com/album/shovel-knight-original-soundtrack

Jun 27, 2014 at 8:41 PM Post #116,174 of 177,750
  *sigh*

The people who were fed a little bit of knowledge and then act like they know everything in the world...

I don't get politics, although from what I've seen I won't like it either. It just bores me to death too.

And it's not just that. Most of it is past indoctrination that has been given the confirmational bias treatment. Government tells you something, and guess what? Pretty much your parents and neighbors and your friends will be saying it. Guess what becomes engrained then?

Obviously my above post is one of confirmational bias, I understand this.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/06/26/washington-is-renaming-the-street-outside-chinas-embassy-after-jailed-dissident-liu-xiaobo-and-china-is-furious/

On a Absolute Dominion Principle ideal, this is a good example of how awesome the principle is. On a personal note. This is one of the worst diplomatic moves in terms of 'feels'. 

America, why do you always have to be that kid? Like...THAT kid on the playground.....seriously? There are unspoken slight rules and diplomatic things that every country has pretty much followed and done...and then you come along, and change it and now every other kid on the playground has to do it for fear of falling behind.

Example being the contrast ratio war. Every company used to use 'real' contrast ratio numbers. And then one day, one small company started using dynamic contrast.....to be THAT KID...and now everyone uses it.

Reminds me of a TF2 match I had where people were discussing how Puerto Ricans were a detriment to society and that they should make the great wall of racism lined with bald eagles all around the US (wall ending before Canada, too many immigrations for their liking I guess) to deter them from coming near.

yeah....politics are the bane of most people's existence and they don't even know it

Jun 27, 2014 at 8:48 PM Post #116,175 of 177,750
  http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/06/26/washington-is-renaming-the-street-outside-chinas-embassy-after-jailed-dissident-liu-xiaobo-and-china-is-furious/

Wow, that's childish. Sounds like something The Onion would come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back