「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 11, 2014 at 4:12 PM Post #101,072 of 177,750
Why's that? I think it's perfectly normal.

I for one am pure Dutch breed. I'm 3 generations deep from the same region even.

It's more of me asking you if that owner was Chinese or Dutch, it wouldn't make sense. A Han Chinese person can still be Dutch. Hell, a white person can be Han Chinese, and also have Dutch citizen. It's weird sometimes.

Pure Dutch :D I remember that time you got photographed and all for a musuem right? :D

Jan 11, 2014 at 4:13 PM Post #101,073 of 177,750
screw*******

I read a small slippet spoiler of what happens in Madoka Rebellion BY FRICKING ACCIDENT!

Reddit posted a picture of Madoka, and I read the comments, and BOOM. One of those****** included a spoiler of Rebellion after a spoiler post of the regular series. I read the spoiler for the regular one(as I already saw it) but then the bottom one...FFFFFF

Jan 11, 2014 at 4:18 PM Post #101,076 of 177,750

Haven't heard about that. I think he posted a photo of himself from a meet. I think with Jecklin Floats.

Yeah, and he also posted once about how, due to his Grandfather's bloodline or something, that he and his family was selected to be photographed and put into their local musuem or something.

Jan 11, 2014 at 4:21 PM Post #101,077 of 177,750

Dude... I haven't even had time to look at hardly any of these. In order to do all of this in ~3 hours worth of work, I had to basically go ballistic and rapidly copy/paste stuff from one source to another, as well as write some batch scripts. The only ones so far that catch my eye are the ones with goofy names that I can't re-post on H-F.

Also, LOL What IS THIS??? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.visualnovelsnl.marijuana

I usually develop interests in AVN's by the AVN art :D

Nope, I didn't really look at the art for any of them... Lol

No bowei SSY does not need more money. Cancerous moe infested eyes just can't stand true quality, that's all.

Uhh, yeah it does. Even though I'm not usually too picky about animation quality, it looks like some scenes were animated at around 15FPS. It also seems they used some frame blurring to try and hide the low FPS in some scenes as well?
I'm still liking the story and everything, don't get me wrong.

LOL, I need one of these for uni!

screw*******

I read a small slippet spoiler of what happens in Madoka Rebellion BY FRICKING ACCIDENT!

Reddit posted a picture of Madoka, and I read the comments, and BOOM. One of those****** included a spoiler of Rebellion after a spoiler post of the regular series. I read the spoiler for the regular one(as I already saw it) but then the bottom one...FFFFFF

Post it.
If it's the same one I read, it's probably not even that big of a spoiler, trust me. 
wink.gif

Jan 11, 2014 at 4:25 PM Post #101,079 of 177,750
  Nope, I didn't really look at the art for any of them... Lol

Uhh, yeah it does. Even though I'm not usually too picky about animation quality, it looks like some scenes were animated at around 15FPS. It also seems they used some frame blurring to try and hide the low FPS in some scenes as well?
I'm still liking the story and everything, don't get me wrong.

LOL, I need one of these for uni!

Post it.
If it's the same one I read, it's probably not even that big of a spoiler, trust me. 
wink.gif

Yeah, it wasn't that big of a spoiler but I still felt pissed that I saw it
It said that
Madoka went back to a human in Rebellion

yeah, nothing too big but still

Jan 11, 2014 at 4:39 PM Post #101,081 of 177,750
Yeah, it wasn't that big of a spoiler but I still felt pissed that I saw it
  It said that
Madoka went back to a human in Rebellion

yeah, nothing too big but still

Ehhhhh... Not really. I wouldn't put much credibility in that statement, honestly.

Jan 11, 2014 at 5:33 PM Post #101,083 of 177,750
What the heck?!

The voice is speaking German without the tiniest hint of an accent but the grammar is super wrong!

Very odd.

Jan 11, 2014 at 5:55 PM Post #101,085 of 177,750
  You're one funny panda... 
Quote:

Lol that's pretty good. I did that in Kyoto...but I was actually on a bike :wink:

...that conbini part lmao.

Did you go to the fushimi inari shrine? 

Unfortunately no, I spent most of my time there at the shrines to the north. The closest I got was the Philosopher's Path.

Can't believe that guy with the orange sweatshirt ruined my perfect photo!
mad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back