「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 11, 2014 at 7:48 PM Post #101,101 of 177,750
  That stuff gets explained in the first ten minutes of the first episode :|
Whatever :)

Wow, even more story and feels? No traces of any in the first three episodes...
I guess I'll wait for the remake. If that is really a remake what they teased there.

Speaking of asian food:

So true :D

LOL, the Scary-Yaki! I've seen those before. Restaurants combining countries lol

Oh right, they did explain it in the first 10 minutes. Meh

FSN had a much better 'experience' throughout the entire run imo. I played both the VN and saw the anime by the way. The anime was pretty consistent with the VN. 

Jan 11, 2014 at 7:50 PM Post #101,102 of 177,750
This also deals into one of the reasons why most watch F/Z after the Studio Deen version of FSN (back before ufotable announced a remake)

because the F/Z anime relies on stuff you learn at the end of FSN for maximum OMG association impact.

For example, while you learn early on in F/Z, you don't learn until at the very end in FSN which character Saber actually is.

A lot of the heroic introductions in the first episode, and other character associations also deal into what Studio Deen has showed the viewer, and that made it super epic.

Jan 11, 2014 at 8:11 PM Post #101,104 of 177,750

Lol, I was about to say photoshop would be perfect at fixing that...

I used Lightroom :3

Ahhh the good ol' poor man's photoshop for photographers. I've been using it a lot as well for some of my photos I take. Not only that, but Lightroom's photo import process is infinitely better than the default Windows one.

Speaking of asian food:

So true :D

Lol, sounds about right!

Most teriyaki restaurants around here are Korean-owned. XD

I was going to say, three of those restaurants mentioned above are probably owned by one person. :D

Jan 11, 2014 at 8:14 PM Post #101,105 of 177,750
  Ahhh the good ol' poor man's photoshop for photographers. I've been using it a lot as well for some of my photos I take. Not only that, but Lightroom's photo import process is infinitely better than the default Windows one.

Lol, sounds about right!

I was going to say, three of those restaurants mentioned above are probably owned by one person. :D

You guys are making me want to go back to College

I never realized how locked up I was at home I guess.

I encountered many in College that felt that way but I didn't understand it until now being from the suburbs

It's not I can't leave, its that there is no way to get anywhere. The only way to get anywhere from where I am is by car. Car everyfricking where. -_- I don't have one or have access to one and there is no real public transportation here.

I want to go back to College so I can eat yummy exotic food :D , there is a dumplings restaurant at my school. Gosh so good.  Its located off campus where one of the computer emporiusm(owned by the school) is located. IT's also near the supermakert and what not

Jan 11, 2014 at 8:20 PM Post #101,106 of 177,750

You guys are making me want to go back to College

I never realized how locked up I was at home I guess.

I encountered many in College that felt that way but I didn't understand it until now being from the suburbs

It's not I can't leave, its that there is no way to get anywhere. The only way to get anywhere from where I am is by car. Car everyfricking where. -_- I don't have one or have access to one and there is no real public transportation here.

I want to go back to College so I can eat yummy exotic food :D , there is a dumplings restaurant at my school. Gosh so good.  Its located off campus where one of the computer emporiusm(owned by the school) is located. IT's also near the supermakert and what not

Back at home, I'm in basically the same situation as you, except I sort of own a car. 
biggrin.gif

Driving is so much more convenient than taking public transit or walking, but conversely if I walk everywhere, I get a lot more exercise than just sitting on my arse and driving.

Hah, only one dumpling restaurant? I'm sorry. XD

Jan 11, 2014 at 8:22 PM Post #101,107 of 177,750
  Back at home, I'm in basically the same situation as you, except I sort of own a car. 
biggrin.gif

This restaurant specializes in only dumplings though and is run by authentic asians 
gs1000.gif

I only still have my permit, and only have practiced maybe 2 times in my life?

Seattle is much bigger than my town of course :/

Jan 11, 2014 at 8:29 PM Post #101,110 of 177,750
I live in a 20k people town.
Get on my level.
But this town is right next to a 220k people town so...at least something.
I actually really like living in a small city like this!

Jan 11, 2014 at 8:33 PM Post #101,112 of 177,750
Get on my level.

Wut? Holy schiit. Are you in rural Germany? ......small city in Germany is 20k people!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

My college town has 80k and isn't considered a city on any level shape or form.

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOUUUUUUUUU

lol, I knew you would get the reference :D

Jan 11, 2014 at 8:43 PM Post #101,114 of 177,750

biggrin.gif

This restaurant specializes in only dumplings though and is run by authentic asians 
gs1000.gif

I only still have my permit, and only have practiced maybe 2 times in my life?

Seattle is much bigger than my town of course :/

authentic asians... (implying there are non-authentic Asians?)

Oh my god, doesn't that thing expire after a while?

Lol, I'm fairly sure there's at least one dumpling place in the uni district, not counting the dozens of them throughout Seattle...

Oh schiit! It's finally happening! Just finished Ch 167 of TWGOK FINALLY, schiits going down.

That was the first time I said DAYUUUUUMMMMMMM since I started this series. This SCHIIT is what i live for!

CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

Hehe, now you know what I mean!!! 
gs1000.gif

Get on my level.

Technically my hometown only has ~8000 people, 2k of which are students that go to the university there. 
rolleyes.gif

Oh yeah, and Nisekoi... Meh, I see this as being about a 7.65 show. Not the best IMO.

Jan 11, 2014 at 8:45 PM Post #101,115 of 177,750
  authentic asians... (implying there are non-authentic Asians?)

Oh my god, doesn't that thing expire after a while?

Lol, I'm fairly sure there's at least one dumpling place in the uni district, not counting the dozens of them throughout Seattle...

Hehe, now you know what I mean!!! 
gs1000.gif

Technically my hometown only has ~8000 people, 2k of which are students that go to the university there. 
rolleyes.gif

Oh yeah, and Nisekoi... Meh, I see this as being about a 7.65 show. Not the best IMO.

You are right, it does expire, no idea when :frowning2:

.....hmm, TWGOK didn't fully expand on what happened that well sadly :/ back to being mediocre for the time being.

I've been marathoning TWGOK all day so no anime for me yet :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back