「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 11, 2014 at 8:59 PM Post #101,116 of 177,750

Dude... I haven't even had time to look at hardly any of these. In order to do all of this in ~3 hours worth of work, I had to basically go ballistic and rapidly copy/paste stuff from one source to another, as well as write some batch scripts. The only ones so far that catch my eye are the ones with goofy names that I can't re-post on H-F.
[rule]Also, LOL What IS THIS??? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.visualnovelsnl.marijuana

I usually develop interests in AVN's by the AVN art :D

Nope, I didn't really look at the art for any of them... Lol

No bowei SSY does not need more money. Cancerous moe infested eyes just can't stand true quality, that's all.

Uhh, yeah it does. Even though I'm not usually too picky about animation quality, it looks like some scenes were animated at around 15FPS. It also seems they used some frame blurring to try and hide the low FPS in some scenes as well?
I'm still liking the story and everything, don't get me wrong.

LOL, I need one of these for uni!

screw*******

I read a small slippet spoiler of what happens in Madoka Rebellion BY FRICKING ACCIDENT!

Reddit posted a picture of Madoka, and I read the comments, and BOOM. One of those****** included a spoiler of Rebellion after a spoiler post of the regular series. I read the spoiler for the regular one(as I already saw it) but then the bottom one...FFFFFF

Post it.
If it's the same one I read, it's probably not even that big of a spoiler, trust me. :wink:

No it doesn't. I am and will stand by this. A good director will know how to work with a low budget instead of wishing for more money, and it seem that SSY director is a smart one. He did used the low FPS to good effect to augment the atmosphere. That's better than blowing your budget on a 2 minute spiderman high fps cgi + drawn animation that proceed to be missing keyframes later one for 2 3 episodes *coightitancoigh*. SSY is on par with JJBA with working on low budget with its visual: the former focused more on delivering overall atmosphere then in the moment, and the latter. uses perception tricks and colours.

Jan 11, 2014 at 9:02 PM Post #101,118 of 177,750
No it doesn't. I am and will stand by this. A good director will know how to work with a low budget instead of wishing for more money, and it seem that SSY director is a smart one. He did used the low FPS to good effect to augment the atmosphere. That's better than blowing your budget on a 2 minute spiderman high fps cgi + drawn animation that proceed to be missing keyframes later one for 2 3 episodes *coightitancoigh*. SSY is on par with JJBA with working on low budget with its visual: the former focused more on delivering overall atmosphere then in the moment, and the latter. uses perception tricks and colours.

The director for sSY was very good with his budget indeed. But just imagine, if he had a better one and din't have the scrounge on using cheap effects, surroundings, and textures and in using extremely low keframes per second for some parts. 

Jan 11, 2014 at 9:03 PM Post #101,119 of 177,750
  Wut? Holy schiit. Are you in rural Germany? ......small city in Germany is 20k people!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
My college town has 80k and isn't considered a city on any level shape or form.

lol, I knew you would get the reference :D

Yeah, kind of rural, I guess. Except for the afromentioned 200k people city and Hamburg with its 1.7million citizens only one hour train ride away.
I would to live in a really big city. Really not my thing. I would be fine with living in the suburbs though. As long as I have my trustworthy bicyle :wink:
Speaking of suburbs...I actually quiet like this song.

:wink:

Oh yeah, and Nisekoi... Meh, I see this as being about a 7.65 show. Not the best IMO.

Not the best, but a lot more enjoyable than most of the shows I tried this season :|

Jan 11, 2014 at 9:06 PM Post #101,121 of 177,750
  Yeah, kind of rural, I guess. Except for the afromentioned 200k people city and Hamburg with its 1.7million citizens only one hour train ride away.
I would to live in a really big city. Really not my thing. I would be fine with living in the suburbs though. As long as I have my trustworthy bicyle :wink:
Speaking of suburbs...I actually quiet like this song.

:wink:
Not the best, but a lot more enjoyable than most of the shows I tried this season :|

bike ride? What about those times when its super cold?

See if I try harder, this thread can go down. Down with pettanko.

Shiropan ftw

Jan 11, 2014 at 9:09 PM Post #101,122 of 177,750
No bowei, bigger budget isn't aleays the answer. Other than nitpicking about fps i still don't see why it needa more. Just like JJBA even if it made enough money to go over it in the BD release (which they didn't because they didn't get enough money thanks to the likes of you in Japan) they would just fix some derpy faces and be done with it.

Jan 11, 2014 at 9:11 PM Post #101,123 of 177,750
No bowei, bigger budget isn't aleays the answer. Other than nitpicking about fps i still don't see why it needa more. Just like JJBA even if it made enough money to go over it in the BD release (which they didn't because they didn't get enough money thanks to the likes of you in Japan) they would just fix some derpy faces and be done with it.

Not really 'needing' more but could benefit if it had more. Possibly, not always. '

Say we were in an alternate world where SSY did have a bigger budget, but because they had a bigger budget, the anime was worse. Then , I wouldn't want that. I would only want a bigger budget if it could benefit the series of course. Of which, bigger budgets do tend to benefit series

Jan 11, 2014 at 9:12 PM Post #101,124 of 177,750
  bike ride? What about those times when its super cold?

I guess when it's cold outside than it is cold outside.
Happened more than once that I arrived at school with ice in my beard after a 40 minute bicycle ride :|

But now that I need almost over one hour to get to university by bike, I do prefer the bus more often than before.....I hate public transportation.

Jan 11, 2014 at 9:27 PM Post #101,125 of 177,750
Personally I see only action genre needs big budget for the fight. Hell kill la kill is an action anime amd that is on a super shoe string budget. SnK ia a good example though. Oh that and personality-less moe anime, where the characters are just one note tropes just to get down with the bland brickface male MC. Other than that, for story-focused anime, it's better to have a very coherent story (or well written one when it's not coherent :p ) than to fuss about animation too much. Bit then we have gyo ova which is crap... Hmm

Jan 11, 2014 at 9:29 PM Post #101,126 of 177,750
  I guess when it's cold outside than it is cold outside.
Happened more than once that I arrived at school with ice in my beard after a 40 minute bicycle ride :|

But now that I need almost over one hour to get to university by bike, I do prefer the bus more often than before.....I hate public transportation.

40MIN BIKE RIDE?! That sounds painful. My 15-20min bike rides in the cold are already painful. I guess beards can keep you warm.

Yeah, I use the bus. The bus system for us is run by our local public transportation, but only students use the designated buses run just for us.

Personally I see only action genre needs big budget for the fight. Hell kill la kill is an action anime amd that is on a super shoe string budget. SnK ia a good example though. Oh that and personality-less moe anime, where the characters are just one note tropes just to get down with the bland brickface male MC. Other than that, for story-focused anime, it's better to have a very coherent story (or well written one when it's not coherent
tongue.gif
) than to fuss about animation too much. Bit then we have gyo ova which is crap... Hmm

SnK had a mega budget by comparison from what I got. It also made a humongous amount of money.

Well yeah, the overall show goes WAY above the animation of course. But the show was already good, so if a bigger budget could have allowed SSY to get even better without degrading anything else, then I would welcome it.

Jan 11, 2014 at 9:46 PM Post #101,129 of 177,750
That layout looks nasty :frowning2:

Okay, I just wanted to check out if Saikin, Imouto blabla gets less dumb in episode but it's horrible like ever before.
Who would have thought....
It's basically the epitome of SFW dirty otaku fantasy BS.
More semi-explicit yuri sex, another self-pleasuring scene and even worse/explicit pee-fetish stuff.
Horrible.
I really don't know what to say.
That can't possibly show this softcore-H before 10pm....

Jan 11, 2014 at 9:48 PM Post #101,130 of 177,750
  That layout looks nasty :frowning2:

Okay, I just wanted to check out if Saikin, Imouto blabla gets less dumb in episode but it's horrible like ever before.
Who would have thought....
It's basically the epitome of SFW dirty otaku fantasy BS.
More semi-explicit yuri sex, another self-pleasuring scene and even worse/explicit pee-fetish stuff.
Horrible.
I really don't know what to say.
That can't possibly show this softcore-H before 10pm....

I don't know, I'm liking dat
chasity belt
but  hey, you all know me as the ero-panda already :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back