「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 3, 2013 at 11:54 PM Post #85,066 of 177,747

Slightly NSFW but watch it

I was laughing and pulling 'that face' at the end of the video. 

Aug 3, 2013 at 11:58 PM Post #85,068 of 177,747
Quote:
Slightly NSFW but watch it

I was laughing and pulling 'that face' at the end of the video. 

When did Mice get a commercial deal?

Since we're on NSFW stuff, anyone know what song's playing through this video? I've been trying to find out for quite some time.
My intentions for watching that at the beginning, was...entirely for educational purposes.

Aug 4, 2013 at 12:01 AM Post #85,069 of 177,747
Quote:
When did Mice get a commercial deal?

Since we're on NSFW stuff, anyone know what song's playing through this video? I've been trying to find out for quite some time.
My intentions for watching that at the beginning, was...entirely for educational purposes.

I used Shazam and lyric search, couldn't find anything

Aug 4, 2013 at 12:10 AM Post #85,070 of 177,747
A titan theory I have from Shingeki no Kyojin episode 16 and 17:
Annie = female titan?
They both have that look of disgust on their faces. I think pretty much all of Eren's old squad decided to join the Recon Corps except for her. Perhaps she's acting as a spy between the walls and the outside. Also, she seemed to know who Armin was when she lifted his hood.

Good stuff.

Aug 4, 2013 at 12:24 AM Post #85,071 of 177,747
^^
You haven't read any of it before right?
That detective work reminds me of what they managed to deduct on the mangafox forums in only 20 chapters beforehand about the armored giant

Aug 4, 2013 at 12:34 AM Post #85,072 of 177,747
Quote:
A titan theory I have from Shingeki no Kyojin episode 16 and 17:
Annie = female titan?
They both have that look of disgust on their faces. I think pretty much all of Eren's old squad decided to join the Recon Corps except for her. Perhaps she's acting as a spy between the walls and the outside. Also, she seemed to know who Armin was when she lifted his hood.

Good stuff.

I thought the same thing. I haven't read ahead so I don't know the answer don't worry, both looked very similar

Aug 4, 2013 at 12:40 AM Post #85,074 of 177,747
Quote:
^^
You haven't read any of it before right?
That detective work reminds me of what they managed to deduct on the mangafox forums in only 20 chapters beforehand about the armored giant

It's fun detective work. Theory and speculation are win.

I bet this is more fun though:

^ if you've seen his other videos, these stunts look pathetic in comparison

Aug 4, 2013 at 12:44 AM Post #85,075 of 177,747
I need new thermal paste, ehh whatever. My temps are about 8C higher on average than back when I did a fresh thermal re apply to everything. My GPU is idling higher than I had before (mine used to idle at 35-40C) and is now at 50C idle with my CPU handling normal tasks at 43-45C instead of the old 37-39C

Aug 4, 2013 at 12:47 AM Post #85,076 of 177,747
SnK is one of the few series, where I feel that if you read the manga after...

you will be disappointed.

Aug 4, 2013 at 12:59 AM Post #85,077 of 177,747
Quote:
@kalbee
I just checked your signature when my eyes wandered

Y U NO TELL US YOU PLAY GUITAR!?

Cause... I don't really.
I can't press chords properly; still in the learning process but with way too much time consuming hobby (i.e. gaming, DIY in particular) it's not progressing very well.
Better with bass. Still not pro or anything, I can't read scores that quick.

I have 1 guitar (of which the floating trem annoys me to no end... I regret not getting a fixed bridge), and 2 bass (one is 4 string one is 5 strings XL scale). The 5 string bass sadly sounds a little weird. I think mine might be buggy since it's supposed to be one of the better sounding ones for the price. Instead it sounds completely distorted.

Quote:
The only person with an afro does not appear to be the person. Without the afro I wouldn't be able to tell him apart. Tell everyone to grow out an afro and take the pictures on their webpage again.

It's Japan, so at the very worst you could sell your body for a short period of time.
Won't have work after next month. So will spend while I can.

If they sold it it means there's some demand. Which means they must have something to them. Which makes me reassured.

lol. Aye I've no clue... but I'm pretty sure its Yama-chan. the afro guy must be from Osaka. Its the main store and the afro dude is the mascot.

Well its odd. Two months ago there were PLENTY of second hand FitEar stuff. Lately? Zero.
Actually, there's a few TG334 in stores (not on the website) but yeah... that's about it.

Quote:
Yeah yeah. I am just worried about replacement tips and what will fit though. If you do ever buy Hakko or Aoyue replacement tips, let me know how they fit. I may buy one. 

You can use any tips that are compatible with the hakko

Aug 4, 2013 at 1:01 AM Post #85,078 of 177,747
Forgot to post this.

The fruit of my hard work. I'm surprised I found a comfortable position for these.
I'm totally going out like this today lol.
If not for the bass (either lack of seal with tips, or bass cancellation, or both) that is only about the levels of the Kenwood, the rest are sounding great :D

Aug 4, 2013 at 1:09 AM Post #85,079 of 177,747
Quote:
I need new thermal paste, ehh whatever. My temps are about 8C higher on average than back when I did a fresh thermal re apply to everything. My GPU is idling higher than I had before (mine used to idle at 35-40C) and is now at 50C idle with my CPU handling normal tasks at 43-45C instead of the old 37-39C

My fanless Celeron runs at like 70C....we're not even in the same world here panda.

Quote:
It's fun detective work. Theory and speculation are win.

I bet this is more fun though:

^ if you've seen his other videos, these stunts look pathetic in comparison

Detective Conan with a robot frisbee. Twice the fun.

Quote:
Forgot to post this.

The fruit of my hard work. I'm surprised I found a comfortable position for these.
If not for the bass (either lack of seal with tips, or bass cancellation, or both) that is only about the levels of the Kenwood, the rest are sounding great :D

You dun goofed, Calpis. Only way those will be presentable outside is if you paint it hot pink. Everything sounds better in hot pink just look at the graphs.

Quote:
Well its odd. Two months ago there were PLENTY of second hand FitEar stuff. Lately? Zero.
Actually, there's a few TG334 in stores (not on the website) but yeah... that's about it.

Actually, I've been worrying if the F111's connectors near the strain relief would fail like I managed to make it with the friend's TG334. The cable looks <slightly> thicker from the pics, or it could just be me.

Aug 4, 2013 at 1:10 AM Post #85,080 of 177,747
Quote:
Forgot to post this.

That's truly weird. What benefits do you gain in sound from jamming two IEMs?

BTW, after 3+ years, I can finally say goodbye to my Nokia N900 and welcome the Oppo Find 5. 
biggrin.gif

BTW, anyone who can guess the name of the VN of that wallpaper gets massive kudos.

I'm still not used to the Android platform. This is my first Android experience so lots of things I need to learn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back