「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 3, 2013 at 11:26 PM Post #85,051 of 177,745
Quote:
Ah, like I care now that I can get replacement tips really easily! XD

Make sure though.

the more legit Hakko clone's the Aoyue or whatever they are called don't work with Hakko ___ replacement tips fully due to some fit issue is an example. Your brand seems even more unknown so who knows.

Aug 3, 2013 at 11:27 PM Post #85,052 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
Ah, like I care now that I can get replacement tips really easily! XD

Make sure though.

the more legit Hakko clone's the Aoyue or whatever they are called don't work with Hakko ___ replacement tips fully due to some fit issue is an example. Your brand seems even more unknown so who knows.

Oh well. Again, $20...

Aug 3, 2013 at 11:29 PM Post #85,053 of 177,745
Quote:
Oh well. Again, $20...

Yeah yeah. I am just worried about replacement tips and what will fit though. If you do ever buy Hakko or Aoyue replacement tips, let me know how they fit. I may buy one. 

yeah....uber cheap station -_- I'm jelly

WAIT!? Where has deadly been this past week?

I've been watching Railgun 17....pretty SoL episode. 

Aug 3, 2013 at 11:31 PM Post #85,054 of 177,745
Quote:
Right. But I just use it as reference that the stuff there very often is not to my tastes, hence I'll just DIY my own stuff. Or find stuff by trying a bunch, while I have the chance.

Well, lucky for you e-earphone actually posts their staff nicknames and pictures.
http://gigaplus.makeshop.jp/gcom1420/ShopInfo/ShopInfoOsaka.html
http://gigaplus.makeshop.jp/gcom1420/ShopInfo/ShopInfoAkiba.html
Was it yama-chan from Osaka? I know Dai-chan and Bon-chan have helped me a great deal there.
Speaking of Osaka staff... I think it was ruriruri that had a SnK picture on her nametag it was hilarious.

And speaking of SnK, the other day I saw a girl (dressed nicely and with a nice body) talking around the street with her friend... and wearing the skin-less titan mask/helmet. It was... quite the sight lol.

Dude I don't have that much moneyz to spend D: I wish I could... yet I'm still tempted... I need to keep some cash for my next trip here though. I'm not even sure I'll have a job when I get back to Montreal :S

And yeah worse timing indeed. It just ran out here too.

The only person with an afro does not appear to be the person. Without the afro I wouldn't be able to tell him apart. Tell everyone to grow out an afro and take the pictures on their webpage again.

It's Japan, so at the very worst you could sell your body for a short period of time.
Won't have work after next month. So will spend while I can.

If they sold it it means there's some demand. Which means they must have something to them. Which makes me reassured.

Aug 3, 2013 at 11:31 PM Post #85,055 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
Oh well. Again, $20...

Yeah yeah. I am just worried about replacement tips and what will fit though. If you do ever buy Hakko or Aoyue replacement tips, let me know how they fit. I may buy one. 

yeah....uber cheap station -_- I'm jelly

WAIT!? Where has deadly been this past week?

I've been watching Railgun 17....pretty SoL episode. 

Haha yeah. Good luck getting it all the way over to the east coast in under a week though! XD

Hmm, probably bagging buying lots of lolis headphones for his collection

Aug 3, 2013 at 11:33 PM Post #85,056 of 177,745
I just compiled 30 pages from the AUR (hawaii-meta-git), then replaced every instance of the word hawaii in all the packages and configs and documentation into kawaii. So now I can be the first to declare that my desktop is running kawaii. Totally worth it.

Aug 3, 2013 at 11:33 PM Post #85,057 of 177,745
Quote:
Haha yeah. Good luck getting it all the way over to the east coast in under a week though! XD

Hmm, probably bagging buying lots of lolis headphones for his collection

Well considering the 
 thousands of imoutou being shipped to other research institutions

in the latest episode of Railgun. I'm sure Deadly is running around trying to find one(or a few) 
tongue.gif

Aug 3, 2013 at 11:33 PM Post #85,058 of 177,745
Excellent episode. Feels weird coming out of the Sisters Arc, but still quite enjoyable. Anyways, a breather before Daihasei Festival arc I assume, though I wouldn't mind if all of the last few eps were SoL and next arc was saved for RailgunS3. 

Aug 3, 2013 at 11:35 PM Post #85,059 of 177,745
Quote:
I just compiled 30 pages from the AUR (hawaii-meta-git), then replaced every instance of the word hawaii in all the packages and configs and documentation into kawaii. So now I can be the first to declare that my desktop is running kawaii. Totally worth it.

Any more changes other than Hawaii -> Kawaii ?

btw, weren't you just saying something about not making arbitrary forks? :wink:

Aug 3, 2013 at 11:35 PM Post #85,060 of 177,745
Quote:
Excellent episode. Feels weird coming out of the Sisters Arc, but still quite enjoyable. Anyways, a breather before Daihasei Festival arc I assume, though I wouldn't mind if all of the last few eps were SoL and next arc was saved for RailgunS3. 

I didn't like it. These episodes are needed of course, but that doesn't mean I like it hehe

In case anyone is interested, Reddit posted a link to an aggregator that links to the web's best NSFW sites by categories.

The link itself links to a post about the NSFW aggregator site so the link is fine, just not the link it links to. So yeah, they have some quality sites on there so check it out.

Aug 3, 2013 at 11:40 PM Post #85,062 of 177,745
Quote:
Any more changes other than Hawaii -> Kawaii ?

btw, weren't you just saying something about not making arbitrary forks? :wink:

It took me a whole day (and only possible through distcc, otherwise would have taken far longer) to build the damn thing, but 10 minutes to replace all the hawaii. That's way more work than I was willing to do.

It's not a fork if I don't distribute it and keep it all to myself :p

Aug 3, 2013 at 11:43 PM Post #85,063 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
Still can't find EXLIUM anywhere in at least 320kbps MP3 (or VBR0). Also, what's with MikuDB and all of this offline time?

http://taggleburr.wordpress.com/

Holy crap gawd no. Just no.

I just got done listening to TwinQY's brilliant FreeTEMPO songs and this just killed my mood. Vocaloid, ew, on top of ew rock. Must re-cleanse my ear palette.

Quote:
Quote:
I never thought the TJ Max temperature in Core Temp was an accurate one. Because mine shows 90C(like it does for almost every computer) and I know for a fact my CPU's is not even near 90C

If the temperatures are that far off. Your sensors may have problems? So it may be that you are getting a BSOD due to such a problem? Who knows what or if its even a BSOD. The only way to know if your CPU is overheating now is with an aftermarket fan controller with temp strips.

What? My TJMax is set to 75 degrees Celsius. Most of the time I hover around 4-20 degrees Celsius, even with a game like War Thunder open (although I only went to the hangar. My frames drop like a rock when zoomed in on fire like sometimes right after when I lose a plane and it zooms in on my plane which usually is flaming).

Only got a BSOD once or twice with no known issue and it has never popped up again.

I'll give reseating a shot but I don't really have anything to clean off my CPU and heatsink. I don't have any rubbing alcohol or the Arctic Silver TIM cleaner stuff laying around.

Good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back