「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 3, 2013 at 8:26 PM Post #84,991 of 177,745
Not sure which one you're referring to, but I know of a completely opposite case - Keisuke (the guy playing the afro-haired timpani player who loves Chaiki) who usually plays amazingly cool and suave guys.

Oh wait, he was in JIN as well. Are you referring to him?

No, I'm talking about who in Nodame plays Harisen. He is an incredible annoying character in Densha Otoko, who's put in there just for cheap comedy.

Aug 3, 2013 at 8:35 PM Post #84,992 of 177,745
Sheesh, away from the thread for a day and I missed out quite a bit. Though, I am glad someone brought up the mixing/mastering in Japanese music, since I have always wondered about that. Also, my Monoprice 8320's arrived today to replace my Samsung Galaxy SIII's in-ears(which were surprisingly good imo). They're good for headphones <$10. Sadly, I'm enjoying them more than my AKG MK II's at the moment, since I'm still short of a decent amp...

Side note, when I was younger, sometimes I enjoyed the slice of life moments in DBZ than the actual fighting.

Aug 3, 2013 at 8:40 PM Post #84,993 of 177,745
Quote:
Sheesh, away from the thread for a day and I missed out quite a bit. Though, I am glad someone brought up the mixing/mastering in Japanese music, since I have always wondered about that. Also, my Monoprice 8320's arrived today to replace my Samsung Galaxy SIII's in-ears(which were surprisingly good imo). They're good for headphones <$10. Sadly, I'm enjoying them more than my AKG MK II's at the moment, since I'm still short of a decent amp...

Side note, when I was younger, sometimes I enjoyed the slice of life moments in DBZ than the actual fighting.

Nah, fighting all the way

I dislike the MP8320 a lot

Aug 3, 2013 at 8:45 PM Post #84,994 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
Oh okay, that makes much more sense now :) 
Huh, I guess I really haven't been keeping track of all the motifs and such in AW. I'll have to keep a lookout.
Dude, it was $16 plus shipping... And yes I do a lot of soldering for modifying xboxes. Which I'll have to do three of next week.
Oh wow, well good luck on the east side!
Need to lighten your load of CDs or headphones before you leave? 
tongue_smile.gif

Link!?

This is the only clone I know of
http://www.amazon.com/Aoyue-936-AOYUE-Soldering-Station/dp/B000VINMRO/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1375575852&sr=8-9&keywords=soldering+station

and it is $44

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=19240&aff=421628
Thank Deadlylover for that :)
Also, there was something on their site where if you stayed for a while they offered it for even cheaper, but I couldn't get it to work when I ordered mine...
Quote:
Quote:
Oh wow, well good luck on the east side!
Need to lighten your load of CDs or headphones before you leave? 
tongue_smile.gif

Too late - have to pay for that new laptop somehow....
If you want a broken HD580 though...

How broken are they?

Aug 3, 2013 at 8:46 PM Post #84,995 of 177,745
Quote:
Nah, fighting all the way

I dislike the MP8320 a lot

DBZ would have made a great slice of life anime imo, or maybe even a soap opera.

I like the design since they aren't something I'm used to and they feel a bit cyberpunk. I'll give it a few more days and give another evaluation. I'm going on a long flight to Australia in September so I need a good pair to take with me on the plane.

Aug 3, 2013 at 8:48 PM Post #84,996 of 177,745
I just took a quick look into the pupa manga.
This is going to be one sick and disgusting anime!
Hype! At least personal hype.
And I feel like I'm the only person on this planet who cares about galileo Donna :|

Aug 3, 2013 at 8:48 PM Post #84,997 of 177,745
Quote:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=19240&aff=421628
Thank Deadlylover for that :)
Also, there was something on their site where if you stayed for a while they offered it for even cheaper, but I couldn't get it to work when I ordered mine...
How broken are they?

PFFT WHAT! WHY I NOT KNOW OF THIS!?

WHY HE NO TELL ME ABOUT THIS :frowning2: 
frown.gif

Quote:
DBZ would have made a great slice of life anime imo, or maybe even a soap opera.

I like the design since they aren't something I'm used to and they feel a bit cyberpunk. I'll give it a few more days and give another evaluation. I'm going on a long flight to Australia in September so I need a good pair to take with me on the plane.

The harshenss and fatigue is TOO DAMN HIGH!

Aug 3, 2013 at 8:51 PM Post #84,998 of 177,745
Aug 3, 2013 at 8:54 PM Post #85,001 of 177,745
Quote:
How broken are they?

The pads can be considered completely gone, the headband is snapped completely in several places, and the masking tape I used on it got caught on masking tape from something else inside the bag, which pretty much pulled off the already-flaky-paint and tangled with the cable. I pulled it all off, but some parts are so sticky that I just gave up towards the end. I don't have an extra cable.

But I did press them to my head, still makes sound. I've had them since the start of the HP journey so will likely keep them or implant the driver to a new HD650 shell when I have the time. Quote:

IKR? Finally someone who gets it.

The harshenss and fatigue is TOO DAMN HIGH!

Somehow I just knew you were going to say that...

Aug 3, 2013 at 8:57 PM Post #85,002 of 177,745

Hype! At least personal hype.

And I feel like I'm the only person on this planet who cares about galileo Donna :|

Speed-read pupa, and... that's disgusting? Gurl, get on my level and go read Franken fran. And then get back to me. Or Gyo.

Aug 3, 2013 at 8:59 PM Post #85,003 of 177,745
Quote:
Holy mother of gawd episode 17 of Shingeki no Kyojin was good! Schiit sonnn!

Just downloaded it

I'm trying to get a huge achievement in World of Tanks. I need 30 kills to get 300,000 credits (this would take a normal man 4-5 hours of normal playing to get) 

Aug 3, 2013 at 9:00 PM Post #85,004 of 177,745
Quote:

Somehow I just knew you were going to say that...

You know how I feel about dem 8320's
Quote:
Speed-read pupa, and... that's disgusting? Gurl, get on my level and go read Franken fran. And then get back to me. Or Gyo.

7 chapters?

Aug 3, 2013 at 9:02 PM Post #85,005 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
Holy mother of gawd episode 17 of Shingeki no Kyojin was good! Schiit sonnn!

Just downloaded it

I'm trying to get a huge achievement in World of Tanks. I need 30 kills to get 300,000 credits (this would take a normal man 4-5 hours of normal playing to get) 

Nice. XD

How about normal woman hours? Foreshadowing there, pshaaaw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back