「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 31, 2013 at 6:29 AM Post #76,876 of 177,750
Quote:

wait.... it's pronounced "All-Da-Zee" and not "All-Dez"?

May 31, 2013 at 8:27 AM Post #76,882 of 177,750
Skipped 958 posts.
Hai Guys! What has been going on lately? I can't be much online now, I've been extremely busy lately.
Just bought a SAO t-shirt.

Even if I haven't seen one single episode from it. It was very tempting because it looked very good. Turns out in Jakarta, there are a few shop near I live where they sell anime gear, even cosplays.

May 31, 2013 at 8:46 AM Post #76,883 of 177,750
Quote:
Skipped 958 posts.
Hai Guys! What has been going on lately? I can't be much online now, I've been extremely busy lately.
Even if I haven't seen one single episode from it. It was very tempting because it looked very good. Turns out in Jakarta, there are a few shop near I live where they sell anime gear, even cosplays.

Herro, and don't watch the second season :3

May 31, 2013 at 8:49 AM Post #76,884 of 177,750
Quote:
Skipped 958 posts.

*snip*

Welcome back~

Nice!

meanwhile I still haven't found a single anime shop in HK.... and I've lived here all my life.

Quote:
Herro, and don't watch the second season :3

WHAT? There'll be a second season of SAO?
eek.gif

May 31, 2013 at 9:18 AM Post #76,886 of 177,750
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WHAT? There'll be a second season of SAO?
eek.gif

People confusing seasons with cours/TV broadcast seasons. (Or he's talking about the ALO arc, but I've wanted to post about this distinction for a while). 

Lesson:

SAO has one season running 25 episodes. 

Gundam 00 has two seasons both running 25 episodes.

HOTD has one season running 12 episodes. 

A show's seasons and TV broadcast seasons/cours are separate things. 

May 31, 2013 at 9:35 AM Post #76,887 of 177,750
Quote:
People confusing seasons with cours/TV broadcast seasons. (Or he's talking about the ALO arc, but I've wanted to post about this distinction for a while). 

Lesson:

You never stop learning!
Sorry for spreading confusion :p

May 31, 2013 at 10:51 AM Post #76,889 of 177,750
went to buy printer ink, almost bought a vita...

Almost happened to me too. The cheap price and deal on Vita almost made me consider it
lol wut?

[rule]
Project-IA PSU PCB done! :D

Hopefully it works lol
Skipped 958 posts.

Nice, not a fan of the fan art though

BOOK OUT LOH

Finally out and ready to watch new episodes of anime (though I only watched Hataraku Maou-sama last week)

I have a lot to do this weekend

May 31, 2013 at 11:01 AM Post #76,890 of 177,750
@Chairs:
What about those chairs with the lungs shaped back rest? I don't remember what was the company that makes them, but they're the most comfortable office & computer chair I've ever tried.
Basically the backrest is split vertically in two part, with both sides able to move independently.

Quote:
Blegh, still probably to heavy for me. Let me borrow some for a few days and I'll let you know if I get any pain from them :wink:
I know, I was trolling along with it :p

I... don't have one.
It's one of my favorite headphone though in terms of sound, so IDC about weight.

Quote:

Lesson:

But a show that airs once per week and ending with 11~13 episodes is technically a half season. But if it doesn't continue airing continuations right after, then the technically half-season is then called a season anyway.
Cause calling Season 1 (later half) is not naming at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back