「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 31, 2013 at 11:12 AM Post #76,891 of 177,745
Quote:
Hopefully it works lol

I'm rather confident this will work, little can go wrong with something as simple as a power supply.
I'll place the order along with the amp module on monday....

May 31, 2013 at 11:27 AM Post #76,892 of 177,745
I just want to try out different headphones that I can nab for a good price so if I don't like them, I could just sell without losing money.
I might pick up a set of IEMs to see how I like them and then sell them to a friend who's really looking into them but can't afford to buy this certain set.
Not even going to post the facepalm image here again, but bias exists in ALL stax, it's just that they have a standard and pro bias with different voltages.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biasing

:) my mistake

so you aren't going for circums, but rather iems? 

I'll go with either th be honest.
Whatever I can get a nice deal on :)

I just want to try out different headphones that I can nab for a good price so if I don't like them, I could just sell without losing money.
I might pick up a set of IEMs to see how I like them and then sell them to a friend who's really looking into them but can't afford to buy this certain set.
Not even going to post the facepalm image here again, but bias exists in ALL stax, it's just that they have a standard and pro bias with different voltages.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biasing

I just really hope you get a Stax. Heck everyone would be better off with Staxes

Lol, I can't disagree with that! :p

Dang. I guess I just haven't been in the trolling mood lately...
Nothing can match TwinQY's trolls :frowning2:

You mean at being crap? That's a good thing.
-------------
http://obscurometer.com/user/fEast91/period/0

Lol.
Damn you hipsters!
http://obscurometer.com/user/Mechgamer123/period/0

went to buy printer ink, almost bought a vita...

What game tempted you to do that???

There is no spoon.

lol wut?

[rule]
Project-IA PSU PCB done! :D

Niceu!!!

@Chairs:
What about those chairs with the lungs shaped back rest? I don't remember what was the company that makes them, but they're the most comfortable office & computer chair I've ever tried.
Basically the backrest is split vertically in two part, with both sides able to move independently.

Blegh, still probably to heavy for me. Let me borrow some for a few days and I'll let you know if I get any pain from them :wink:
I know, I was trolling along with it :p

I... don't have one.
It's one of my favorite headphone though in terms of sound, so IDC about weight.

People confusing seasons with cours/TV broadcast seasons. (Or he's talking about the ALO arc, but I've wanted to post about this distinction for a while). 

Lesson:

SAO has one season running 25 episodes. 

Gundam 00 has two seasons both running 25 episodes.

HOTD has one season running 12 episodes. 

A show's seasons and TV broadcast seasons/cours are separate things. 

But a show that airs once per week and ending with 11~13 episodes is technically a half season. But if it doesn't continue airing continuations right after, then the technically half-season is then called a season anyway.
Cause calling Season 1 (later half) is not naming at all.

Heh, I know. My trolling must really suck lately... :frowning2:
If a headphone is uncomfortable, I don't care about how it sounds; there's a reason I went back to the mad dogs while still having the LCD2s in my possession, and it wasn't because the MDs sounded better :wink:

Hopefully it works lol

I'm rather confident this will work, little can go wrong with something as simple as a power supply.
I'll place the order along with the amp module on monday....

Don't say that!!!
Just remember Murphy's law:
if something can go wrong, it will go wrong.

May 31, 2013 at 11:37 AM Post #76,893 of 177,745
Originally Posted by kalbee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@Chairs:
What about those chairs with the lungs shaped back rest? I don't remember what was the company that makes them, but they're the most comfortable office & computer chair I've ever tried.
Basically the backrest is split vertically in two part, with both sides able to move independently.

Sounds like one of the Duorest models.

They're fairly easily available in Australia, around the $900 mark, so it's within budget, I'll keep it in mind.

May 31, 2013 at 11:45 AM Post #76,895 of 177,745
Almost happened to me too. The cheap price and deal on Vita almost made me consider it

What game tempted you to do that???

Not any game nor the price of the handheld tempted me. Just the feel of it in the hand. Like it was built for me. Damn you Sony. Too bad there were no 3DS XL there to compare the size to.

May 31, 2013 at 12:17 PM Post #76,897 of 177,745
One of my relatives inherited the original 19XX Eames Lounge chair. Too bad it isn't closer to my side of the family. Either way, forgot who has it.

May 31, 2013 at 12:18 PM Post #76,898 of 177,745
Hmm, so it turns out that today was my highschool's graduation prom + party.
I feel so productive now because I got P-IA PSU done while everyone else were drunk.
biggrin.gif

May 31, 2013 at 12:32 PM Post #76,900 of 177,745
Quote:
I would've gone. I'd love to relive my mid to late teens.

I hate parties..... it's all loud and I don't like alcoholic beverages.
parties are boring for anti-social beings like myself.

May 31, 2013 at 12:47 PM Post #76,902 of 177,745
Quote:
I hate parties..... it's all loud and I don't like alcoholic beverages.
parties are boring for anti-social beings like myself.

I don't mind loud music (would suck if you are a metalhead), even some generic, boring pop music is okay from time to time, but what pisses me of the most, are totaly drunk dudes/chicks. 90% of them just tend to be unbelievably annoying.
I'm an anti-alcoholic....I just hate how most people deal with drinking alcohol.

May 31, 2013 at 12:56 PM Post #76,904 of 177,745
Quote:
I don't mind loud music (would suck if you are a metalhead), even some generic, boring pop music is okay from time to time, but what pisses me of the most, are totaly drunk dudes/chicks. 90% of them just tend to be unbelievably annoying.
I'm an anti-alcoholic....I just hate how most people deal with drinking alcohol.

I don;t mind loud music either.... but it's not like I'll be in a concert, the loud I'm talking are the people.
I hate drunkheads too.... the first time I went to a party 2 years ago, a huge buffed dude hugged and tries to kiss me : /
I went out of curiosity, but that's probably the last party I'll go to in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back