「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 31, 2013 at 1:02 PM Post #76,906 of 177,745
Quote:

Well it's a good thing I'm not an alcoholic. 
size]

Totally normal to be drinking at 3am..r-right guys?

At least it's something fancy :/
It's a bit weird that I know a lot more about alcoholic beverages than my alcohol-drinking friends...

Oh and I'm totaly fine with people who drink for enjoyment and not for effect (no idea if this is the correct way to describe it).

May 31, 2013 at 1:22 PM Post #76,909 of 177,745
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong /img/forum/go_quote.gif

At least it's something fancy :/
It's a bit weird that I know a lot more about alcoholic beverages than my alcohol-drinking friends...

Oh and I'm totaly fine with people who drink for enjoyment and not for effect (no idea if this is the correct way to describe it).

Yeah, I find that single malt scotch drinkers tend to drink only for enjoyment, and not to get drunk.

I haven't been drunk for about one and a half years, pretty good huh? 
size]

It's normal, much like being a 2D lolicon.

My thoughts exactly.

Now aint that the biggest lie I've ever heard
rolleyes.gif

tongue.gif

May 31, 2013 at 3:49 PM Post #76,911 of 177,745
Quote:
It's like odyssey but with "zee" instead "see".

At first when I saw it I was thinking to pronounce it like "Audi" so it came out like "Au-da-zee" which sounded weird so I searched it up.
Quote:
Skipped 958 posts.
Hai Guys! What has been going on lately? I can't be much online now, I've been extremely busy lately.

Hai!
Quote:
Herro, and don't watch the second season :3

This, or the possible Season 3 (they'd better not make one).
Quote:
@Chairs:
What about those chairs with the lungs shaped back rest? I don't remember what was the company that makes them, but they're the most comfortable office & computer chair I've ever tried.
Basically the backrest is split vertically in two part, with both sides able to move independently.

?

I feel like that might promote bad sitting posture though. I can only think of the Steelcase leap even though it isn't quite as you've described it.
Quote:
Hmm, so it turns out that today was my highschool's graduation prom + party.
I feel so productive now because I got P-IA PSU done while everyone else were drunk.
biggrin.gif

I would skip too.
Quote:
I hate parties..... it's all loud and I don't like alcoholic beverages.
parties are boring for anti-social beings like myself.

This. Just like how amusement parks aren't really amusing to me.
Quote:

Well it's a good thing I'm not an alcoholic. 
size]

Totally normal to be drinking at 3am..r-right guys?

LOL.
Quote:
Got yo back bro.

Dat avatar...

May 31, 2013 at 4:24 PM Post #76,912 of 177,745
Okay, so far I watched 4 episodes of Code Geass.
Now Guilty Crown feels like a giant rip-off. Oh man.
Still not that hooked up with that anime...

May 31, 2013 at 5:02 PM Post #76,914 of 177,745
Quote:
We ranted about that too
smily_headphones1.gif

I liked Guilty Crown. A bit over the top if you ask me, but still nice.
The only thing that really bugged me, was the main dudes relationship to this Inori chick. She barely even said one sentence per episode and overall only vague nonsense, and he is like: "Oh i would kill the infants of a thousand planets to save you bla bla".
I really did not get that part.

May 31, 2013 at 5:05 PM Post #76,915 of 177,745
Quote:
The only thing that really bugged me, was the main dudes relationship to this Inori chick. She barely even said one sentence per episode and overall only vague nonsense, and he is like: "Oh i would kill the infants of a thousand planets to save you bla bla".

I only liked the beginning. Everything else after that was downhill.

May 31, 2013 at 5:11 PM Post #76,916 of 177,745

Yeah. Her involvement was more of one of cheap emotion getting from the audience

May 31, 2013 at 6:01 PM Post #76,918 of 177,745
Quote:
what have you been drinking? must be more than what deadly drinks :s

No, I swear that I read a discussion in a Stax thread how people prefer different brands of batteries for their headphones! I don't even know how these things are working, but I could swear that they were not trolling around :frowning2:

May 31, 2013 at 6:14 PM Post #76,919 of 177,745
Quote:
No, I swear that I read a discussion in a Stax thread how people prefer different brands of batteries for their headphones! I don't even know how these things are working, but I could swear that they were not trolling around :frowning2:

unless it's a back-to-back that's blind-folded, then yes. In this case you'd actually be able to do a blind test since the phones can be the same. Otherwise, if they use the same amp and only have one, they'd have to change the batteries and placebo comes to the table. 

Unless they have 2 of the same amp and phones (even then there can be differences between individual models) and do a back-to-back, then it is possibly placebo. 

Heck, you can even get a dummy and record it to see if there's any difference.  But even then, the difference would be negligible. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back