「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 31, 2013 at 4:47 AM Post #76,865 of 177,747
Anyone here have one of those Aeron office chairs?

The Aeron is about $1200-$1300 here, while something similar would be about $700 (still seems good quality with a 10 year warranty), and I'm wondering whether I should just go the whole hog and get the Aeron instead.

May 31, 2013 at 4:47 AM Post #76,866 of 177,747
Quote:
What vid?

May 31, 2013 at 4:52 AM Post #76,867 of 177,747
Quote:

The Aeron is about $1200-$1300 here, while something similar would be about $700 (still seems good quality with a 10 year warranty), and I'm wondering whether I should just go the whole hog and get the Aeron instead.

Can't you just get one second hand? I know that they cost around £450 for a actual steel/chrome HM Aeron, and £200 for a similar design in plastic.

May 31, 2013 at 5:01 AM Post #76,868 of 177,747
Originally Posted by Tangster /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can't you just get one second hand? I know that they cost around £450 for a actual steel/chrome HM Aeron, and £200 for a similar design in plastic.

I'd like brand new.

Damn that's cheap, I didn't know the Aussie markup was so bad for the chair. ><

I think I'll have to go with one that has a similar design that's still good warranty, it's not worth the markup I guess.

May 31, 2013 at 5:39 AM Post #76,870 of 177,747
Quote:

Ooo Herman Miller. I love their designs. Too bad too pricy to consider. I would stay to the classics and get myself an Eames Lounge Chair. Anyone have one of those?

May 31, 2013 at 5:49 AM Post #76,871 of 177,747
Originally Posted by jgray91 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

are those one of the chairs where they bolt racing car seats on a chair stand roller thng?

Nope, those are the dxracer chairs and they're juvenile, and pretty crappy.

I know, because I have one. 
size]

I'd love to get one of the Eames lounge reproductions, can't use it as a computer chair though. T.T

May 31, 2013 at 5:58 AM Post #76,873 of 177,747
Ok. I give up on gaming. Only ever bothers me unless I'm playing with friends. Bowei you gaming in college? Hope you don't, but if you do, then I'm coming along. Looks like the 7xx series came out just in time. Kepler refresh, meh. Next year is w/e the architecture's name is. Don't know if I want to go for a graphics card since tech is moving stupid fast now and I'd lose out on money. 

Obviously I will :)

As quoted from a MAL review for Tamako Market:

They were really good until they started making K-ON and lame LN adaptations.
Haruhi, Clannad, and Kanon series will always hold a special place in my heart as being some of my favorite series.

Oh really? The LCD3 fixed ALL the problems of the 2.2s?
Do they weigh about a pound less?

Yeah. Kyo ani with their amazing Clannad will always have a place.

Not sure if its all but it fixed the most apparent sonic prob

I'll watch it after breakfast.

The LCD 3 might very well fix the LCD2.2 issues but it'll always be mediocre to me. Especially for the ridiculous cost.
Neither the LCD2 or 3 seemed heavy to me. I think they're around the same weight as my modded Denons and a bit heavier than my modded T50RP.

Yes it is. $1k for the fixed mids and highs? No thx

Just watched Bowei's unboxing video. Been taking "sit like a baws" lessons from Boris?

Me like a bauwss? Really :wink:

May 31, 2013 at 6:28 AM Post #76,875 of 177,747
new favourite track from the GT Project 2011: blue max warrior. Overall, this is the best collection of vocaloid ever since I've been aware of vocaloid. I am now going to be depressed since it'll be hard to look for with the same criteria. It's like one of those things when the stars in heaven above are alignedin an eldritch pattern once every millenium or smth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back