「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 11, 2013 at 9:14 AM Post #70,516 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
it's fine. I actually don't mind. There are, however, some that do. I can say that most of this thread has friendly people :D though there are 2-3 that are nice until you push their buttons. 1-2 people might not be as noob friendly

But I'm glad a new guy like you came along :) you remind me of myself and will bring new life to the thread. 

Night guys... computer is kickin me out. 

yay! thanks, as a prove of our friendship, im going to dump futanas and shotas and lolis and h..... i get banned for that right?

Apr 11, 2013 at 9:49 AM Post #70,518 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
it's fine. I actually don't mind. There are, however, some that do. I can say that most of this thread has friendly people :D though there are 2-3 that are nice until you push their buttons. 1-2 people might not be as noob friendly

But I'm glad a new guy like you came along :) you remind me of myself and will bring new life to the thread. 

Night guys... computer is kickin me out. 

yay! thanks, as a prove of our friendship, im going to dump futanas and shotas and lolis and h..... i get banned for that right?

LOL! 

Okay what the heck Google Chrome for Android. .. Last night I had the full text editor, earlier this morning I had the basic text editor, and now I have the full editor again... -_-

Apr 11, 2013 at 11:08 AM Post #70,520 of 177,745
Hello earthlings! 1175 unread posts and going what's been going?

Anyway, I begin continuing watching Shinsekai Yori and I'm surprised, it's very, very good! Slow at times but interesting art and story but also quite What-ish and some scenes that will make all homophobes instantly drop it (ep 7 for example). Makes me want to continue watching.

Attack on Titan was also a pleasant surprise. Quite shocking first episode but that sets the tone very well on what's to come. Still, I don't fancy giant humans as monsters yet.

Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet was instant love at first sight and has the opposite tone of Attack on Titan. I'm very stoked on it. Just want to watch the next one! AAARRRGHHHHH!!!!!

Apr 11, 2013 at 11:15 AM Post #70,522 of 177,745
Quote:
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet was instant love at first sight

Probably the best animation I've seen.
biggrin.gif

Apr 11, 2013 at 11:23 AM Post #70,524 of 177,745
Quote:
K712...European price is €670. Really AKG? R u guys srs? -_-

Uh? Did they announce a new headphone?

After checking it out, that's just a K702 with orange paint over it and they charge twice the price for it????

Apr 11, 2013 at 11:37 AM Post #70,526 of 177,745
Quote:
whoa now whoa..

no more bumps in the headband and added bass

don't forget about that 
wink.gif

And that whole lot adds 300 in its price. That's just the bargain of the century! :)

Apr 11, 2013 at 11:42 AM Post #70,527 of 177,745
Quote:
And that whole lot adds 300 in its price. That's just the bargain of the century! :)

I'm sure the orange paint is where that's coming from
tongue.gif

Their new vocal auto-mixer seems quite interesting though.
After being the audio op for a drama production consisting of 20+ actors, I learned that controlling all of the mix of all the mics was quite annoying.

Apr 11, 2013 at 11:50 AM Post #70,528 of 177,745
Told my friends I watch Gundam Seed... got my mental age questioned. (=_=")

...... because a show where human bodies explodes into a bloody mess is definitely kids stuff right?

Not to mention all the underlying messages about war and conflict.

Apr 11, 2013 at 12:43 PM Post #70,530 of 177,745

Quote:
please, help! i have lost faith in action animes, most of them have bland characters, bad story and horrible fanbase. please, prove me that im wrong!

Watch Berserk! also if you read manga Shin Angyo Onshi is really really good.

Good headphone 
smily_headphones1.gif

So.... Anyone else wanna read my paper? And give comments?

I will, send it on over!

Hello guys I am new to this thread. I am more of a manga than anime fan, even if I know my classics. Anybody ever read "Front Mission Dog Life and Dog Style" (in Japanese - 前线任务 Dog Life And Dog Style). Really excellent Mecha / guerilla manga.

Welcome! No looks good tho, added it to my to read list thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back