「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 19, 2013 at 5:35 AM Post #66,271 of 177,745
Have a new idea for calibrating graphic EQs (the ones everybody uses, as opposed to parametric) that I will test out and hopefully post about tonight. If it pans out, it should give quick improvements to sound and see much more widespread use than my previous method or even PiccoloNamek's method. :)

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Mar 19, 2013 at 5:49 AM Post #66,272 of 177,745
Quote:
Will teach for nominal fee (ie buy me the C435s).

Make...CIEMs...
Can you make me CIEMs or is this going to be like the noise amp deal???

lol.... I think Ill teach myself.

sure, Ill make you CIEMs IF I actually succeed in developing the technology.
Nah, no crysis-playing Wi-Fi CIEMs......

Mar 19, 2013 at 5:51 AM Post #66,273 of 177,745
Quote:
Aww, nerd date.

Nope no CSS never learned it probably will never need it.

I know you've got wifey here
biggrin.gif

It's fun styling / customizing my webpages, but TBH, it's more of an art / design thing since CSS is dead easy.

Mar 19, 2013 at 5:52 AM Post #66,274 of 177,745
Quote:
Have a new idea for calibrating graphic EQs (the ones everybody uses, as opposed to parametric) that I will test out and hopefully post about tonight. If it pans out, it should give quick improvements to sound and see much more widespread use than my previous method or even PiccoloNamek's method.
smily_headphones1.gif

looking forward to it :)

Mar 19, 2013 at 5:58 AM Post #66,275 of 177,745
No idea what my download would be, but my upload is 3-4Mbps, 400-500kbps actual on my HTPC, which will be good enough for getting currently airing stuff that's only a couple hundred megabytes.
Lol!
I haven't even been in your room since you moved downstairs...

Anime , especially new releases are not tracked so there is generally little danger with anime. Its games, murican music and movies

Here is the messy desk that I will soon clear up:

Here is my current "set-up." 

Wheres the headphones!??

-----

About to get LCD demos!!! :)

Mar 19, 2013 at 5:59 AM Post #66,276 of 177,745
Quote:
Have a new idea for calibrating graphic EQs (the ones everybody uses, as opposed to parametric) that I will test out and hopefully post about tonight. If it pans out, it should give quick improvements to sound and see much more widespread use than my previous method or even PiccoloNamek's method.
smily_headphones1.gif

Something other than frequency sweeps and the boring old calibration by ear?

I'll take ten.
Quote:
lol.... I think Ill teach myself.

sure, Ill make you CIEMs IF I actually succeed in developing the technology.
Nah, no crysis-playing Wi-Fi CIEMs......

Oh they don't need to have wi-fi if it's so close to my ear. I think I'd throw a fit.

Quote:
I know you've got wifey here
biggrin.gif

It's fun styling / customizing my webpages, but TBH, it's more of an art / design thing since CSS is dead easy.

Offline winkwink
Is it? Bah, maybe I should learn....
Nah who has the time :D

Well offline for me as well winkwink.

Mar 19, 2013 at 6:10 AM Post #66,277 of 177,745
Something other than frequency sweeps and the boring old calibration by ear?

I'll take ten.

Basically for a 10 band EQ you will just have to match the volumes of ten corresponding sounds but it will be much more accurate than using pure sine tones.

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Mar 19, 2013 at 8:24 AM Post #66,279 of 177,745
Quote:
About to get LCD demos!!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Really?! Which one? LCD-2.2 or LCD-3?
Be warned though, listening to LCD-2.2 or HE-500 will infect you with unquantifiable amounts of upgraditis.
And also, be prepared to experience bass like never before.

Mar 19, 2013 at 8:25 AM Post #66,280 of 177,745
Quote:
I'm also going to be learning to code next year when I head off to college :)

I really don't like programming. It's just so tedious.

Although I only know C++, Java and Python(as if Python counts). None extremely well either, just enough to make basic games(asteroids in Java) or basic particle simulations(C++ and Python).

Mar 19, 2013 at 9:00 AM Post #66,282 of 177,745
Quote:
@Vortex
Do you know... Maria Ozawa? I just realized she is the most famous....person in Indonesia

Hahaha! Quoting a 3 days post like a Boss!

Anyway I never heard of her and after doing a bit of research, it might be understandable why she's popular in Indonesia.
Apart from her ventures in JAV videos, she starred in an Indonesian horror film called "Hantu Tanah Kusir" which roughly translated stands for "The Land of the Ghost Coachman" and since the Indonesian film industry consists of ridiculous horror films and cheesy romance comedy films there are no doubts that she is very famous in Indonesia. I honestly hate 90% of Indonesian films  because they don't have any substance and reuses the same old formula over and over again.
Also, the fact that she's an JAV star starring in an Indonesian film makes her a threat for the FPI or Islamic Defenders Front which are just a bunch of idiots making life worse for everyone in Indonesia. Exception is Bali, the little Island on the far right of Java that many people and I myself call paradise. Good thing that I'm half Balinese. 

Mar 19, 2013 at 9:10 AM Post #66,283 of 177,745
Really?! Which one? LCD-2.2 or LCD-3?
Be warned though, listening to LCD-2.2 or HE-500 will infect you with unquantifiable amounts of upgraditis.
And also, be prepared to experience bass like never before.

Both.
One from headroom demo.

It seems I may be able to get into another reviewer position for lCD 3

Only headroom is set in stone.

Hahaha! Quoting a 3 days post like a Boss!

Anyway I never heard of her and after doing a bit of research, it might be understandable why she's popular in Indonesia.
Apart from her ventures in JAV videos, she starred in an Indonesian horror film called "Hantu Tanah Kusir" which roughly translated stands for "The Land of the Ghost Coachman" and since the Indonesian film industry consists of ridiculous horror films and cheesy romance comedy films there are no doubts that she is very famous in Indonesia. I honestly hate 90% of Indonesian films  because they don't have any substance and reuses the same old formula over and over again.
Also, the fact that she's an JAV star starring in an Indonesian film makes her a threat for the FPI or Islamic Defenders Front which are just a bunch of idiots making life worse for everyone in Indonesia. Exception is Bali, the little Island on the far right of Java that many people and I myself call paradise. Good thing that I'm half Balinese. 
She be hot

I commented on your remixes too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back