「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 19, 2013 at 4:50 PM Post #66,301 of 177,745
My room: (So many pics for a small room, but it's messy, so, meh.)

Mar 19, 2013 at 5:21 PM Post #66,304 of 177,745
Quote:
My room: (So many pics for a small room, but it's messy, so, meh.)

Lol, empty box of tissues...
I like your "hiding spot" for your oreimo manga, it makes it seem like something else... 
ph34r.gif

Quote:
What you use the lotion for?

Where? All I see is PC duster...

Mar 19, 2013 at 5:25 PM Post #66,307 of 177,745
Quote:
I really don't like programming. It's just so tedious.

Although I only know C++, Java and Python(as if Python counts). None extremely well either, just enough to make basic games(asteroids in Java) or basic particle simulations(C++ and Python).

Preacher brother preach.
Quote:
Haha, but just leaving in the middle of an IM conversation without saying anything is a bit rude, wouldn't you say?
So why do you always do invisible?
Alright, because from the pictures I've seen the LCD2 pads are about the same as the mad dogs.
Hmm, that's a bit of a depressing note about programming, I know it's a pita to code sometimes, and I've been frustrated by it before. Hopefully I'll manage. And I think it would be a lot easier to get a job as a computer programmer if you had a CS degree as opposed to no degree or a business degree.
I just don't know what else to do tbh. I know I like computers and want to work on them and learn more about how they work and stuff, but I'm not sure exactly what to do
frown.gif

Just tell them to

Because I hate all human beans.
Yep.
Learning is overrated. Doing PR or really any "creative" position in a tech company gets you the same satisfaction as you're surrounded by the computers anyways. There's just less tedious work and more paperwork (which is arguably better than debugging >.<)

Quote:

I thought you kept them on the ground for a second 
mad.gif

Mar 19, 2013 at 6:01 PM Post #66,310 of 177,745
Hey folks.  I need recommendations.  And before you ask, it's pretty interesting as to why.

You see, I'm in the initial stages of planning a paper for my Japanese Culture Since 1600 class, and I caught notice of Itai-Itai-Byo being mentioned somewhere in the middle.  If you don't know about it, see here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Big_Pollution_Diseases_of_Japan

The point is, seeing this reminded me of Higurashi (for reasons I will NOT spoil), and so, I was curious.  Is there more Japanese media that can be said to have been influenced by Itai-Itai-Byo and the other illnesses related to it?  If so, I'd like to know, so I can make a decision whether I should go ahead with this paper or not.

Mar 19, 2013 at 6:23 PM Post #66,312 of 177,745
What you use the lotion for?

It's a Compressed not lotion, unlike someone I know, not saying any names, Bowei. Besides, Huggies Wipeys are where it's at! :rolleyes:

Lol, empty box of tissues...
I like your "hiding spot" for your oreimo manga, it makes it seem like something else... 
ph34r.gif
Haha! It's not really hidden, just needed a place for it! :p

Who is this >:0?
Marai Suenaga - Mirai Suenaga is the site mascot character for Culture Japan (dannychoo.com).

But you hate them... :p

Antec Lanboy Air? Welll...to each their own.

Also, needs more GTX Titans.
Hey, I chose it when I was 10... :rolleyes: Wanting that white R4 with the side window... :D

Mar 19, 2013 at 6:40 PM Post #66,314 of 177,745
Quote:
I'm just making fun of him

So...did you check out da vid? 
redface.gif

What vid?
Quote:

Preacher brother preach.
I thought you kept them on the ground for a second 
mad.gif

Lol!

@Atom: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/goods/goods_detail.html?KEY=NEOGDS-68799

@Everyone: CDjapan is having a sale on some anime goods. If you have lots of money to spend on authentic Japanese stuff, now would be the time. Unfortunately, nothing looked good to me...

Mar 19, 2013 at 6:40 PM Post #66,315 of 177,745
Quote:
Hey folks.  I need recommendations.  And before you ask, it's pretty interesting as to why.

You see, I'm in the initial stages of planning a paper for my Japanese Culture Since 1600 class, and I caught notice of Itai-Itai-Byo being mentioned somewhere in the middle.  If you don't know about it, see here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Big_Pollution_Diseases_of_Japan

The point is, seeing this reminded me of Higurashi (for reasons I will NOT spoil), and so, I was curious.  Is there more Japanese media that can be said to have been influenced by Itai-Itai-Byo and the other illnesses related to it?  If so, I'd like to know, so I can make a decision whether I should go ahead with this paper or not.

Minamarta was a famous incident at Minamarta Japan where mercury leaks poisoned the entire village. The corporation would not admit to it.

I don't know many mass pollution death incidents and especially not in Japan, soryr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back