「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 28, 2013 at 7:33 PM Post #52,367 of 177,747
Anyone part of the mechanical keyboard elitist club like me 
tongue.gif

http://elitekeyboards.com/

Jan 28, 2013 at 7:35 PM Post #52,370 of 177,747
Why the Razer ones? They tend to die, and are very cheapy feeling... Comparing a regular BW to my Ducky Shine 2, I can gladly say that the ducky is much more sturdy, and nicely built. Have you been to the Keaboard-Fi thread yet?

Jan 28, 2013 at 7:37 PM Post #52,372 of 177,747
Hey does anyone have problems getting crunchyroll to stream in chrome? I can't get it to work at work but I'm thinking its the proxy or the websense filter even tho I can access the site just not stream

Jan 28, 2013 at 7:38 PM Post #52,373 of 177,747
Quote:
Why the Razer ones? They tend to die, and are very cheapy feeling... Comparing a regular BW to my Ducky Shine 2, I can gladly say that the ducky is much more sturdy, and nicely built. Have you been to the Keaboard-Fi thread yet?

From reports. They do have crummy QC. But if it lives. It works.

Yes I have and the OCN one.

Why the BW?

I am a gamer. Period. It looks nice with my mouse. 

It was down to the flagship Corsair and the BW. The Logitech new flagship mechanical and others didn't/weren't what I was looking for. Their reviews and feedback also showed problems.

The only ones with good reviews for gamers were the Corsair and Razer. Tte sports and Rosewill and others of course were in but they are still relatively new and weren't what I was looking for in programability.

Thus I got down to the BW Elite and Expert 2013 keyboards.

I will be buying from BB who has an excellent(read as stupid) return warranty where they will replace it for literally any reason. 

Ducky is out of my price range.

Jan 28, 2013 at 7:39 PM Post #52,374 of 177,747
Quote:
Hey does anyone have problems getting crunchyroll to stream in chrome? I can't get it to work at work but I'm thinking its the proxy or the websense filter even tho I can access the site just not stream

delete everthing on chrome. Browsing data, cache, etc etc.

Try mozilla firefox.

I have some websites that don't work properly with mine

Google Adsense
SAT college board site
FAFSA

a clearing of my cache fixes this problem but then it bugs out again. It is most likely one of my blockers (extensions) doing this problem.

Jan 28, 2013 at 7:41 PM Post #52,375 of 177,747
Quote:
delete everthing on chrome. Browsing data, cache, etc etc.

Try mozilla firefox.

I have some websites that don't work properly with mine

Google Adsense
SAT college board site
FAFSA

a clearing of my cache fixes this problem but then it bugs out again. It is most likely one of my blockers (extensions) doing this problem.

I tried that in IE and Chrome but I'll try it in Firefox thanks panda

Jan 28, 2013 at 7:43 PM Post #52,379 of 177,747
Quote:

Microsoft makes fun of their own notorious browser. It is quite funny.

The best part is that it is also true. The new IE isn't that bad.It is actually a good browser. But due to devs hating it. IT's market for extensions and support from the programers is low right now. 

lol I saw this the other day, IE is so bad and so slow its insane

Jan 28, 2013 at 7:45 PM Post #52,380 of 177,747

From reports. They do have crummy QC. But if it lives. It works.

Yes I have and the OCN one.

Why the BW?

I am a gamer. Period. It looks nice with my mouse. 

It was down to the flagship Corsair and the BW. The Logitech new flagship mechanical and others didn't/weren't what I was looking for. Their reviews and feedback also showed problems.

The only ones with good reviews for gamers were the Corsair and Razer. Tte sports and Rosewill and others of course were in but they are still relatively new and weren't what I was looking for in programability.

Thus I got down to the BW Elite and Expert 2013 keyboards.

I will be buying from BB who has an excellent(read as stupid) return warranty where they will replace it for literally any reason. 

Ducky is out of my price range.
Ahh... gotcha. At least ask on the Keaboard-Fi thread! Please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back