「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 23, 2013 at 2:20 PM Post #51,317 of 177,745
kk

eden no ori= lost 

>:0

? It shouldnt be that hard to follow?
Awesome thanks Chasenuva, I would highly recommend Berserk if you havn't seen it.  One of my favorites.  I will deffinitly contact you when i finish Ever17 to get some VN, maybe one that isn't so long, haha, but we'll see how I feel at the end of it.  I heard Fate/stay night, and Muv Luv are very good, although I think those are both on the longer side too.

Hmm. Not sure if I want to do it though

Jan 23, 2013 at 2:29 PM Post #51,319 of 177,745
I saw mech mentioning shaft.
only good series I've watched from them is Monogatari. EF was bad to ok at most. I've yet to see zetsubou :0

HEATHEN

ロミオとシンデレラ is a fun song to play on.

Surprisingly this one doesn't seem to make me claw my cochlea out. Another surprisingly great vocaloid based song.

Noope, it was the art for this song here;

I first heard it sung live, then I spent many hours tracking down the Vocaloid version as I had no idea what the song title was. :p

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY7mLPlFJew[/VIDEO]

What the hell, vocaloid sounding great? I like this one since, again, it's not trying to replace a real singer, but instead it's like an instrument that coincidentally makes sounds like voices.

[size=small]Wow! That's awesome, love the drum beat.  Must have been nice live.  [/size]

[size=small]Have any of you listened to DJ Okawari?  He makes some incredibly beautiful music.  Very relaxing.[/size]

[size=small]
[/size]

thanks for sharing.

Jan 23, 2013 at 2:36 PM Post #51,321 of 177,745
there's bound to be an oppai monster in all shounen/seinen 
tongue.gif

eden no ori is an example

Jan 23, 2013 at 2:44 PM Post #51,323 of 177,745
Set up TeamViewer on the schools PC (You don't need to install :wink: ) so now I can access my home internet, where Head-Fi isn't blocked! :D (Our school is dumb... Head=Fi's blocked, but not Reddit! :basshead: LOL)

Jan 23, 2013 at 2:49 PM Post #51,325 of 177,745
Quote:
I heard Fate/stay night, and Muv Luv are very good, although I think those are both on the longer side too.

Indeed! but Muv-Luv Alternative is much better
biggrin.gif

Quote:
I saw a gradient box pic you had before... too lazy to find it. Did you ever engrave that one? That would be the most helpful to see how it turns out. (Yes, I'm still saying I can't tell how it does gradients from those pictures. -__-)

Nope, because it does gradients by varying the density of dots, so by using grey, you'll loose resolution.
you can actually see the dots on most of the shades, better off just sticking with black and white.

Quote:

Brings back memories... I used to be good at this...

Quote:
Play Saya no Uta!!!

This too~

Jan 23, 2013 at 3:03 PM Post #51,326 of 177,745
Quote:
I'll bring in

K422 AKG
DN17
MP8320
MH1C

w/ small and medium and large tips for the two IEM's.

I expect those will be liked more. The SRH and HD and HFI are more flat studio esque and aren't very musical. 

HFI suits EDM
HD suits god knows what
SRH suits string based instruments

Please DO NOT lose any of the tips. They are a bit special. ESPECIALLY the MH1C tips. Those can not be ordered.

Apparently there are no 3.5mm cables in my house. *rage* Last time I remembered the E5 doesn't work over USB. I'm going to need to borrow one.
Quote:
good or bad :0 it has an "F" but at the same time it says first class lol

Lol. He has horrible packaging skills for anything that he doesn't ship in the original box.
Quote:

Well not really but it might as well be since I just finished my last exam for this semester.

Lol. Well, that's sort of how I will feel after school finishes and summer break starts (although I prefer winter break).
Quote:
Hey guys! My name is Chris and I just found this thread, thought I'd jump in and say hi.  I am a big fan of anime/manga, and recently started my first VN(Ever17).  So far it seems a little slow, but hopefully I will be happy with the end result.  I havn't really been watching too many series, maybe someone could suggest one?!  Shows I have watched and loved are Ghost in the Shell, Berserk(one of favorites), Naruto, Death note, Chobits, FFU(I think thats the final fantasy one), Elfen Lied, and many more.  Forgive me if I mispelled any thats all from memory.  I also recently finished Battle Royale manga, am caught up with Fairy Tail, and am currently reading One Piece(on chaper 215).  I also have seen a lot of movies, Akira, Spirited Away (Anything by this guy I love), Grave of Fireflys, and a few others.

Welcome!

*cue graphidz*
Quote:
[size=small]Wow! That's awesome, love the drum beat.  Must have been nice live.  [/size]
[size=small] Have any of you listened to DJ Okawari?  He makes some incredibly beautiful music.  Very relaxing.[/size]
[size=small]
[/size]

Thanks for sharing! Yup! A few of us listen to DJ Okawari here. Great music.
Quote:
Audiosurf is fun~

Agreed.
Quote:

Ah, Audiosurf was fun to play. Played it on a Zune HD at Best Buy awhile ago.
Quote:
Set up TeamViewer on the schools PC (You don't need to install
wink.gif
) so now I can access my home internet, where Head-Fi isn't blocked!
biggrin.gif
(Our school is dumb... Head=Fi's blocked, but not Reddit!
basshead.gif
LOL)

Ugh, I need to do that.

Jan 23, 2013 at 3:29 PM Post #51,330 of 177,745
Quote:
You're talking to the right guy about VNs, that's for sure
wink.gif

Play Saya no Uta!!!

We're not trying to scare him off VNs!! lol
While I completely agree with him playing SnU eventually, I don't think it should be his 2nd VN. Especially if E17 (with absolutely no sexual content) is his first one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back