「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 23, 2013 at 4:04 PM Post #51,335 of 177,745
Quote:
vn's don't feel complete with out the h-scene (especially ever17 or majikoi) ! e17 was boss

Agreed, but I wasn't talking about the H-scenes. It was more the blood and gore, sometimes during the h-scenes. -__-

Jan 23, 2013 at 4:10 PM Post #51,337 of 177,745
Quote:
Booze is cheaper.
tongue.gif

:3 gomenasai deadly. STAHP WITH THE ALCOHOL. Don't you have better things to drink? Try mixing alcohol w/ fruit juice? Tastes great :)
Quote:
Agreed, but I wasn't talking about the H-scenes. It was more the blood and gore, sometimes during the h-scenes. -__-

Saya? lolol... oh how that was so very messed up. 

Jan 23, 2013 at 4:17 PM Post #51,338 of 177,745
:3 gomenasai deadly. STAHP WITH THE ALCOHOL. Don't you have better things to drink? Try mixing alcohol w/ fruit juice? Tastes great :)

I don't have any juice, I could make a G&T but I don't seem to be in the mood for it.

I'm going through all my old music, it's kinda like the feeling when you get a new headphone and you just want to listen to your whole library again.

Jan 23, 2013 at 4:25 PM Post #51,339 of 177,745
Quote:
I don't have any juice, I could make a G&T but I don't seem to be in the mood for it.

I'm going through all my old music, it's kinda like the feeling when you get a new headphone and you just want to listen to your whole library again.

Does your daily intake of fluids consist of just alcohol n something hydrating? :3
lol... I can relate to that with the v6 

Jan 23, 2013 at 4:45 PM Post #51,342 of 177,745
We're not trying to scare him off VNs!! lol
While I completely agree with him playing SnU eventually, I don't think it should be his 2nd VN. Especially if E17 (with absolutely no sexual content) is his first one!

Ninja please, SnU was the 2nd VN I played and clearly I wasnt scared off!!!
I started ever 17 in class today...
[Rule]
Oh, and super happy fun things... Freezing rain! Yay! Be careful if you go anywhere chase...

Jan 23, 2013 at 4:51 PM Post #51,344 of 177,745
Quote:
I don't know why, but stuff going through the K422 on onboard audio sounds artificial/fake. Much more different on the O2. Wish I had one.

Well go through it.

No interconnect cable!!?? 
basshead.gif
 What age is your house in? Medieval?

Quote:
The Dunu's sound much better, but they're sliding out of my ears since I have really small ear canals.

Do not read my reviews. Just go and find what you prefer best. 
Quote:
just searched dunu :0 low price IEM and from what I've seen they're decent

Yep, their DN 19 are pretty good sounding. Fatiguing and a bit bright, but with a good amp and enough time with them they are pretty good. Only problem is that the price point is a bit high.
Quote:
is good. Deadly. Your sig. MUST BE ENLARGED! :0

I agree

Oblanc review samples recieved. Flagship dual driver amplified headphones.

I won't have time to test them in gaming situations yet though.

It performs like any consumer headphone would. Meaning, that it is much more balanced sounding than studio headphones. Be it the HARX700, SRH440, or Sennheiser HD 400 and below series. 

Little to no such thing as a high frequency, but hey, most people don't look for it. Everything else is done well.

IT is a bit pricey though, if this doesn't win big in gaming, then it may not get the audience it wants.

@Mechy
Received the E11, testing it out now with the DN's. Just playing music through them. Not listening, but they sound just as I expected.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back