「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 23, 2013 at 12:50 PM Post #51,301 of 177,747
Awesome thanks bowei!! 

Deadly, that looks awesome! Did you do that yourself?  What is that on?

Welcome
I miss my Touhou + Vocaloid thread. >:

You can talk here
[size=small]Wow! That's awesome, love the drum beat.  Must have been nice live.  [/size]

[size=small]Have any of you listened to DJ Okawari?  He makes some incredibly beautiful music.  Very relaxing.[/size]

[size=small]
[/size]

I recommended it to a lot of people here. Crap quality. Good songs

Jan 23, 2013 at 12:57 PM Post #51,302 of 177,747
Quote:
Lol, probably before 1 PST.
Only 1 class today, followed by club meetings...
Lol, you can figure it out.... There's ecchi too
wink.gif

Itekkimasu

kk

eden no ori= lost 
>:0

Jan 23, 2013 at 1:10 PM Post #51,305 of 177,747
ロミオとシンデレラ is a fun song to play on.

Jan 23, 2013 at 1:30 PM Post #51,308 of 177,747
Jan 23, 2013 at 1:53 PM Post #51,310 of 177,747
Quote:
How's this:

safe~
biggrin.gif

Not very, here's some better pics

I know right>??

I saw a gradient box pic you had before... too lazy to find it. Did you ever engrave that one? That would be the most helpful to see how it turns out. (Yes, I'm still saying I can't tell how it does gradients from those pictures. -__-)
Quote:
Hey guys! My name is Chris and I just found this thread, thought I'd jump in and say hi.  I am a big fan of anime/manga, and recently started my first VN(Ever17).  So far it seems a little slow, but hopefully I will be happy with the end result.  I havn't really been watching too many series, maybe someone could suggest one?!  Shows I have watched and loved are Ghost in the Shell, Berserk(one of favorites), Naruto, Death note, Chobits, FFU(I think thats the final fantasy one), Elfen Lied, and many more.  Forgive me if I mispelled any thats all from memory.  I also recently finished Battle Royale manga, am caught up with Fairy Tail, and am currently reading One Piece(on chaper 215).  I also have seen a lot of movies, Akira, Spirited Away (Anything by this guy I love), Grave of Fireflys, and a few others.

Welcome!

Ever 17 was absolutely great, but it was the slowest VN I ever read. lol
If you persevere and make it through all 11 endings, you will definitely be rewarded by the last one. (There's 10 at first, and when you get the good and bad ends for all characters other than Coco, then an 11th opens and that's the true end)
If you need a place to get VNs, I'm known on this thread for having/running a huge mega-thread on another site. Any question about VNs (English, please. I can't read japanese so I can't help with that.) just ask or shoot me a PM.

That is a pretty nice list of anime... Personally, I've only seen Death Note, Chobits, and Elfen Lied on that list, but those three where great.

Quote:
There are more than 2 kinds of mango....

Genkishen is a mango? I've never tried reading a fruit........ but I guess I wouldn't be opposed to the idea. Wouldn't know how to start though...... >_<

Quote:
Audiosurf is fun~

Agree with this

Quote:
so fast... nice song :D

lol fast... pull out your K-ON album and play Sweet Bitter Beauty Song or maybe your Hatsune Miku GT Theme Song Project album and spend most of the game in blood red when playing Little Wings.

(Yes, I'm talking about playing on Ninja Mono with ironmode. I do!)

Jan 23, 2013 at 1:56 PM Post #51,311 of 177,747
Genkishen is a mango? I've never tried reading a fruit........ but I guess I wouldn't be opposed to the idea. Wouldn't know how to start though...... >_<

>Saying "animu" and everyone thinks its a typo for "anime" but it really isn't'
>Courtesy of /a/

Jan 23, 2013 at 1:59 PM Post #51,313 of 177,747
Awesome thanks Chasenuva, I would highly recommend Berserk if you havn't seen it.  One of my favorites.  I will deffinitly contact you when i finish Ever17 to get some VN, maybe one that isn't so long, haha, but we'll see how I feel at the end of it.  I heard Fate/stay night, and Muv Luv are very good, although I think those are both on the longer side too.

Jan 23, 2013 at 2:02 PM Post #51,314 of 177,747
Lol, it still isn't recommended that you google it...
Hmm, that madoka pic kinda looks like one I saw in a certain very disturbing doujin a couple months ago.....
I'm actually not totally sure what I think of the scene to be honest, I need some time to digest it before I can really form an opinion of it...
Forced? How were you forced?
Luckily even though my family is still catholic, they don't force me to say grace with them...
Did you see my comment about headphone recommendations?
Congratulation!!!!!!:)
Lol, I'm not a shaft worshiper yet. After I see some more of their stuff I probably will be though... As someone who used to do 3D animation and graphic design, I can appreciate their animation quality from what I've seen...
A vinyl print might be a good idea...
That reminds me, I still need to get some vinyl stickers of Mr. Hen Tie printed up to put on Chase and I's cars.....
Heh, contact Chase, he's the photoshop master!
And I'm not too bad either :D
What happened to it?

Heh, I know that Doujin. Black mahou shoujos? Black Madoka! XD

Jan 23, 2013 at 2:02 PM Post #51,315 of 177,747
>Saying "animu" and everyone thinks its a typo for "anime" but it really isn't'
>Courtesy of /a/

Yes! Someone understands finally!

Awesome thanks Chasenuva, I would highly recommend Berserk if you havn't seen it.  One of my favorites.  I will deffinitly contact you when i finish Ever17 to get some VN, maybe one that isn't so long, haha, but we'll see how I feel at the end of it.  I heard Fate/stay night, and Muv Luv are very good, although I think those are both on the longer side too.

You're talking to the right guy about VNs, that's for sure :wink:
Play Saya no Uta!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back