「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 21, 2013 at 1:32 AM Post #50,657 of 177,745
Quote:
What is a naniiii? 

@Violin: Yeah I was sort of touched throughout the first few ep's, then I left it about a week later to the past few days finishing the rest off. Don't even remember what the characters names were LMAO....I really need to watch it properly. 

It means What :)

What is a what? 
wink_face.gif

Quote:

Wait, does everyone here have facebook or something? 
blink.gif

Yeah, a good portion of us have FB and are friends on it.

Jan 21, 2013 at 1:32 AM Post #50,658 of 177,745
Quote:
I do, not that I use it much. I wouldn't use it at all, if it wasn't useful for remembering events.

I've never used it. What's it for, specifically? Like Myspace or tumblr? Or is a social calendar or something?

Yeah, a good portion of us have FB and are friends on it.

Soo...like myspace, huh. This makes me feel WAYYY too old.
frown.gif

Jan 21, 2013 at 1:38 AM Post #50,661 of 177,745
Quote:
I wouldn't use anything online for remembering anything tbh... physical things carry more value to me when it comes to remembering things

Friends and societies post event details on fb. Useful for parties, nights out and when the training session is cancelled. Everything else is on my tablet and synced to live and google calendar. My urgent to do list is pinned on my noticeboard when needed.

Also, any of you heard the D7100? Considering getting them for travel and portable use.

Jan 21, 2013 at 1:43 AM Post #50,666 of 177,745
Quote:
Which ones ? 
size]

area no kishi recently... I seriously don't know how I got hooked =_= girl is ok-decent, but character is a bit out of place/shallow. It would be much better without her, or with her character improved/more suited/more developed... and using the hypothesis of cellular memory and characters thinking about a passed character bothers me a bit that they aren't focusing on MC, but that's very minor. The girl is what sets it off for me.
Otherwise, it's Kurogane and Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minarou as pure sports. Sports w/ SoL would be Evergreen

Jan 21, 2013 at 1:47 AM Post #50,669 of 177,745
What is a naniiii? 

@Violin: Yeah I was sort of touched throughout the first few ep's, then I left it about a week later to the past few days finishing the rest off. Don't even remember what the characters names were LMAO....I really need to watch it properly. 

Nanii means what in japanese...
NATTO???
Sorry, thinking about food again.

There you go.

Also, very relevant (hopefully no one takes offence, it's Cartman after all)

Haha, that's awesome...
GPG must not have looked at my FB profile though, I do NOT have read hair or freckles...
Your Head-Fi prof... LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back