「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 21, 2013 at 2:45 AM Post #50,686 of 177,745
Quote:

Wait, does everyone here have facebook or something? 
blink.gif

Yeah, pretty much. Most of us have added each other and stuffs...
I use it to talk to chicks and misc. stuff like that
Quote:
@P-H Engraving
Great news! I have access to a Epilog Helix Laser cutter at school.
http://www.epiloglaser.com/legend_helix.htm
It supports engraving on Anodized Aluminum. (maybe I should test that out with my macbook pro bottom plate.....)

:O
Can you engrave some cool stuff on my unit? :p

Jan 21, 2013 at 2:46 AM Post #50,687 of 177,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

:O
Can you engrave some cool stuff on my unit? :p

I need to test out the system first.
but if it works, then sure!

nothing NSFW though, I'll be using it under teacher supervision....

Jan 21, 2013 at 2:47 AM Post #50,688 of 177,745
GAHH!! 

That fake girl laugh and giggle!!

I feel embarased for them. You know those times when the young girls go and go 
"ehehehehe, uh eheheehe" with a very sharp noise and like they are enjoying it

I can just imagine them in the studio with some other people doing that. And then stopping as they wait for their next line

..............It seems embarassing.

Jan 21, 2013 at 2:51 AM Post #50,691 of 177,745
Quote:
Yeah. though it's in greyscale (duh.)

With these pictures. On the top of it we will have the Order of the Black Knights Symbol top center. And then slightly bottom center will be those words.

Then on the faceplate, let's drop the Geass sign.

gs1000.gif

Jan 21, 2013 at 2:53 AM Post #50,692 of 177,745
Quote:

With these pictures. On the top of it we will have the Order of the Black Knights Symbol top center. And then slightly bottom center will be those words.

Then on the faceplate, let's drop the Geass sign.

gs1000.gif

Lets not get ahead of our selfs before I actually test if the system works.
wink.gif

Jan 21, 2013 at 2:57 AM Post #50,694 of 177,745
Quote:
I need to test out the system first.
but if it works, then sure!

nothing NSFW though, I'll be using it under teacher supervision....

Anime is fine though?
Also, do they have to be black and white images, or can there be some gray in there?

Jan 21, 2013 at 3:10 AM Post #50,698 of 177,745
The reason I was looking at a mech keyboard is for typing really. I don't think I'll have time to play many games in college, but I do know I'll be typing a lot of essays and such. :wink:
What do you think of the monitor I posted in the previous post?

Don't worry, you will make time for it, and for being even more lazy to even watch anime unless you try.

This is probably my favourite j-rock song with nagi on vocals, it's been like three years, and I've not heard anything better from her.

broken youtube embed in quotes again headfi plz

Twin is in glorious Nippon, if I'm not mistaken.

Glorious song is glorious indeed. Deadly-sama arigatou.

oh, at a glance it looked like it
:s only amp/dac I've had my eyes on after mechy pointed it out. would wait for ODA... but then it'd be a long while. Planning on driving the sa5k with it. modi/magni has too much gain, n other alts are expensive

The ODA is going to be a more powerful O2, which is precisely what the O2 in Project H will be...

Only.... we're not too hung up on being hurr durr flat measurements hurr. Even if FLAT IS JUSTICE, that's too much work and money to waste resource, sanity and time. inb4 Voldy's army of fanboys flame me (not that they'll stick around here anyways, what with our superior skill of overpowering them in pointless off topic ness)

:) yes, I cannot play any VN's unless I crack vista, which I don't know how to do.

*cough*topsecretthreadoftenlinkedon4chanwithbunchofcrackinfonotthatIneeditafteralllinuxusersoyeah*cough*

For the animal thingie, got panda

You have a soft and cuddly appearance and a big heart, but you prefer to live alone at a slow pace. Reclusive and somewhat restrained in your personal tastes, you are nonetheless a unique creature of habit.

Your Inner Animal is a
Duck Billed Platypus

"Your spectacularly unique style and appearance set you apart from the crowd. You enjoy leisure activities on both land and sea, and tend to prefer life after dark. You don't like to rock the boat and will avoid confrontation if at all possible."

Now that's more like it. Except the first sentence though, that's not true. So I'm a mix of baby emperor penguin and platypus then? Awesome.

Originally Posted by
gopanthersgo1

/img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey Deadly, give the P - H to MrViolin, he asked first, and I already have an amp (Schiit Magni). :xf_eek:

I don't know if I want to give up a piece of AAML history now that I've thought about it. 
size]

Sorry Violin, I think I'll be keeping the unit for now, I'm always back and forth about this. 
size]

But it feels like such a waste as I wont be using it, what do guys? 
size]

Obvs u needz 2 get the TH900 just for lulz and brag about how you're not going to use it to other people that wanted to buy them but can't afford it just for the lulz.

Also I expect all of you to have anime themed cases.

that would be great actually, but looks less sleek.

Fuura Kafuka out this beotch!!

lol reddit:

how to stop a motorcycle in anime. 
badass people doing badass stuff. Except stupid dog is stupid.

I've tried this before. Keep in mind that you will most likely injure yourself badly.

Of course you're injured. You're not as awesome as they are.

@P-H Engraving

Great news! I have access to a Epilog Helix Laser cutter at school.
http://www.epiloglaser.com/legend_helix.htm

It supports engraving on Anodized Aluminum. (maybe I should test that out with my macbook pro bottom plate.....)

Yup if this work out, I want to have my Fuura Kafuka ASAP lol.

-----------------------
Whoever linked that MOVE Shangri-La song, thank you so much. Made me realize how much I miss the Shangri-la anime and its songs.

Jan 21, 2013 at 3:22 AM Post #50,699 of 177,745

Quote:
Yes, any greyscale image is ok.
the laser cutter will interpret darkness as the engraving depth.

Sweet!
Quote:
Don't worry, you will make time for it, and for being even more lazy to even watch anime unless you try.

Only.... we're not too hung up on being hurr durr flat measurements hurr. Even if FLAT IS JUSTICE, that's too much work and money to waste resource, sanity and time. inb4 Voldy's army of fanboys flame me (not that they'll stick around here anyways, what with our superior skill of overpowering them in pointless off topic ness)

Lol, that's not the only thing, I also have a nvidia 8800gt, which I don't plan on upgrading unless some software for computer science requires a powerful GPU.
But at the same time, this thing will be really freaking flat.

Jan 21, 2013 at 3:31 AM Post #50,700 of 177,745
Also, what the hell's up with nisemonogatari? I watched the first 3 episodes, and it seems like they got rid of some of the cool shaft animation elements and replaced them with fanservice...

Seeing araragi over at Mayushii's house (whatever her name is, it's the one whose VA is of mayushii) and her being in such a goofy outfit is entertaining...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back