「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 21, 2013 at 4:46 AM Post #50,716 of 177,747
Each to their own. I like Adele, I love the Skyfall theme.

While I'm listening to the Beatles on vinyl right now...
Oyasumi miina!

Jan 21, 2013 at 6:14 AM Post #50,720 of 177,747
Got these cheap P30. Heard they sound good, especially considering the price after discount. Not to mention I FINALLY have some portables again. I spent too much time with IEMs...

Also, the shop assistant had problems with taking the anti-theft protection off. He tried, tried and tried. After that he disappeared in the back office for a good 10-15 minutes before he came back with it unlocked... :-D

Jan 21, 2013 at 6:31 AM Post #50,721 of 177,747
Quote:
Got these cheap P30. Heard they sound good, especially considering the price after discount. Not to mention I FINALLY have some portables again. I spent too much time with IEMs...

Also, the shop assistant had problems with taking the anti-theft protection off. He tried, tried and tried. After that he disappeared in the back office for a good 10-15 minutes before he came back with it unlocked... :-D

Haha, just to be extra safe right? :D

Jan 21, 2013 at 9:11 AM Post #50,725 of 177,747

Dat face. Don't worry this isn't spoilerific for molester man at all, but in light of what has happened, i find that this mangaka is truly awesome (not that it needs any more said about it, considering he managed to make a manga with a creepy title like Master-bator Kurosawa (get it??? :D ) to be an awesome manga about friendship and romance).

Jan 21, 2013 at 9:45 AM Post #50,726 of 177,747
Finished Ef - a tale of melodies.
Yet another masterpiece
biggrin.gif

Jan 21, 2013 at 11:12 AM Post #50,730 of 177,747
Quote:

Dat face. Don't worry this isn't spoilerific for molester man at all, but in light of what has happened, i find that this mangaka is truly awesome (not that it needs any more said about it, considering he managed to make a manga with a creepy title like Master-bator Kurosawa (get it???
biggrin.gif
) to be an awesome manga about friendship and romance).

Nice pun there *pats on the back*
SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!? NEED.TO.REEEEAAAAADDDD!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back