「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 21, 2013 at 11:25 AM Post #50,731 of 177,747
Cage of Eden ending.

WHAT. THE. ****. IS. THIS. ****.

Lol seriously, is this what happens when a mangaka runs out of ideas?

Ah, a lot of mainstream/popular manga got crap endings lol. It's only the hidden gems that actually have superb endings :D
Only.... we're not too hung up on being hurr durr flat measurements hurr. Even if FLAT IS JUSTICE, that's too much work and money to waste resource, sanity and time. inb4 Voldy's army of fanboys flame me (not that they'll stick around here anyways, what with our superior skill of overpowering them in pointless off topic ness)

Now that's more like it. Except the first sentence though, that's not true. So I'm a mix of baby emperor penguin and platypus then? Awesome.
Obvs u needz 2 get the TH900 just for lulz and brag about how you're not going to use it to other people that wanted to buy them but can't afford it just for the lulz.

Whoever linked that MOVE Shangri-La song, thank you so much. Made me realize how much I miss the Shangri-la anime and its songs.

Flat justice :)
You're welcome jgray :D
Quote:
Anybody else in here ever read

Watashi No messia sama?

Another to the list
[size=12.727272033691406px]
Thanks a lot I will check those out later. I've been hooked on sports/wrestling/cheer-leading type of manga's lately so  
beerchug.gif

[/size]

Oh, these are about kendo, karate/muy-thai (and all that fighting goodness), and soccer lol... I seriously never expected to be hooked by area no kishi... but I SOMEHOW ended up getting hooked.

Jan 21, 2013 at 11:36 AM Post #50,736 of 177,747
Originally Posted by Tilpo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Listening to classical music while sipping my green tea while writing mathematical proofs with a golden-tipped fountain in my hand.

I feel like a snob.

Listening to Vocaloid while sipping scotch at 3:30am while pondering what to watch/read today.

Not that far behind.

Morning all.

Jan 21, 2013 at 11:39 AM Post #50,737 of 177,747
Quote:

Listening to Vocaloid while sipping scotch at 3:30am while pondering what to watch/read today.

Not that far behind.

Morning all.

ohayou~

Looks like I need to get myself a drink......

Jan 21, 2013 at 11:43 AM Post #50,739 of 177,747
Nice pun there *pats on the back*
SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!? NEED.TO.REEEEAAAAADDDD!!!!!!

Why thank you fellow brother.

You really need to read it if you enjoy Master-Bator Kurosawa (get it??? :D ) yes I know it's lame ._. and Densha Otoko. Too bad that it has ended now, but all good things has an end....

Ah, a lot of mainstream/popular manga got crap endings lol. It's only the hidden gems that actually have superb endings :D

And crap manga not wanting to end. Such a shame that the dynamics of The World (TM) works this way. And again, thanks for the MOVE Shangri-la mix.

Listening to classical music while sipping my green tea while writing mathematical proofs with a golden-tipped fountain in my hand.

I feel like a snob.

Not that far behind.

Morning all.

>both have STAX

Truly.

Jan 21, 2013 at 11:45 AM Post #50,740 of 177,747
Quote:
ohayou~

Looks like I need to get myself a drink......

alcohols dehydrate you if you didn't already know that :) for whatever you drink, you piss out twice as much. Ex: 1 bottle of wine/bear/whisky/scotch= 2 bottles of piss :) or so my bio teacher told me. But really, due to the hydroxyl, your body (smooth ER) detoxes and does all the good stuff (though I can't remember if the ER is the one that gives the water, or if the water going to the hydroxyl/alcohol is normal as a reaction, but I know the smooth ER detoxes). Same for soda :D except idk the chemical makeup of soda.
Quote:

Not that far behind.

Morning all.

eek.gif
 deadly how old are you... I can only imagine old people drinking scotch.

Jan 21, 2013 at 11:46 AM Post #50,741 of 177,747
All things holy. I am refusing to believe that such things as Molester Man and Densha Otoko is based on real life written on 2ch. It's just too fairy-tale-ish to be a part of real life that society has set. It's just... I know there's some embellishments and dramatazation for the purpose of becoming manga (and TV LA dram for Densha Otoko) but to think that these kinds of story can still be had... Humanity, I still have hope in you.

Jan 21, 2013 at 11:49 AM Post #50,745 of 177,747
Quote:
alcohols dehydrate you if you didn't already know that :) for whatever you drink, you piss out twice as much. Ex: 1 bottle of wine/bear/whisky/scotch= 2 bottles of piss :) or so my bio teacher told me. But really, due to the hydroxyl, your body (smooth ER) detoxes and does all the good stuff (though I can't remember if the ER is the one that gives the water, or if the water going to the hydroxyl/alcohol is normal as a reaction, but I know the smooth ER detoxes). Same for soda :D except idk the chemical makeup of soda.

Who said I'm drinking alcohols?? LOL
Never! It tastes bitter :/

Soda is carbonic acid
H2CO3

Though I thought soda dehydrates you because of the syrup concentration.... (Osmosis)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back