「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 21, 2013 at 1:02 AM Post #50,641 of 177,745
Quote:
Stop covering up the fact you're a ginger...
tongue.gif

NANIIIIIIIIIIIII??????

Jan 21, 2013 at 1:03 AM Post #50,642 of 177,745
Quote:
Listen to that song :wink: You might like it!
I was close, if I wasn't didn't have contacts in that were dry I probably would've had tears coming down my eyes...

I cred a few times I have teared up in many many anime. Very few do I actually cry in though.
Quote:
yea, it was awesome :D
lol I come close to crying quite a bit, but I never do shed a tear lol

who is she :0

No idea

Touhou? Vocalod(megume?)? VN/
Quote:
NANIIIIIIIIIIIII??????

LOLLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Jan 21, 2013 at 1:11 AM Post #50,647 of 177,745
What is a naniiii? 

@Violin: Yeah I was sort of touched throughout the first few ep's, then I left it about a week later to the past few days finishing the rest off. Don't even remember what the characters names were LMAO....I really need to watch it properly. 

Jan 21, 2013 at 1:13 AM Post #50,649 of 177,745
Quote:
What is a naniiii? 

@Violin: Yeah I was sort of touched throughout the first few ep's, then I left it about a week later to the past few days finishing the rest off. Don't even remember what the characters names were LMAO....I really need to watch it properly. 

it means what? lol
ah, I guess it does help to watch non-stop :) most of the time I watching withing 2 days or 1 for 24 episodes

Jan 21, 2013 at 1:18 AM Post #50,651 of 177,745
Quote:
What is a naniiii? 

Nanii means what in japanese...
Quote:
NATTO???
Sorry, thinking about food again.

There you go.

Also, very relevant (hopefully no one takes offence, it's Cartman after all)

Haha, that's awesome...
GPG must not have looked at my FB profile though, I do NOT have read hair or freckles...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back