「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 21, 2013 at 12:22 AM Post #50,613 of 177,747
Quote:
Well, I figured out what was wrong with my preamp, one of the replacement regulators wasn't working, so I popped the old one in and it worked! Unfortunately, Borisu has to go... Darn that school thing...
Especially since we 'Muricans get tomorrow off...

Murica
Quote:
no, I'm still under the impression she's a beotch.
I'm not sure... on top of that, this is a sports manga =___________________=

I didn't think she was one?

Jan 21, 2013 at 12:25 AM Post #50,614 of 177,747
Quote:
Murica
I didn't think she was one?

I don't think she is either, it's just that it's bothering me how the mangaka makes her refer back to the MC's older brother. Nope it's not the brother's heart, it's the faqing MC's skills. Get it right girl =_= idk given the situation/story and that character (phys traits and character traits), I'm a bit bothered, but that's personal preference lol

Jan 21, 2013 at 12:29 AM Post #50,616 of 177,747
Holy crap, my mega account JUST got done being made..
Actually, it's not done yet, still generating the private key

Jan 21, 2013 at 12:30 AM Post #50,618 of 177,747
Quote:
I don't think she is either, it's just that it's bothering me how the mangaka makes her refer back to the MC's older brother. Nope it's not the brother's heart, it's the faqing MC's skills. Get it right girl =_= idk given the situation/story and that character (phys traits and character traits), I'm a bit bothered, but that's personal preference lol

It's weird how the hell that heart worked.
Quote:
Holy crap, my mega account JUST got done being made..
Actually, it's not done yet, still generating the private key

Mine took 30 min to generate that key

Jan 21, 2013 at 12:30 AM Post #50,620 of 177,747
Well, I figured out what was wrong with my preamp, one of the replacement regulators wasn't working, so I popped the old one in and it worked! Unfortunately, Borisu has to go... Darn that school thing...
Especially since we 'Muricans get tomorrow off...
I don't get off tomorrow (County Stock Show gives us Thursday and Friday off though :D ) and I forgot to ho homework... :frowning2: Maybe I'll convince mom to let me finish Spanish HW, then take me to school and say being late was because we thought we had the day off... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back