「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 31, 2012 at 3:36 AM Post #46,801 of 177,750
Quote:
Do I watch Battle Royale or Ted (Just watched Project X- 8/10)???

Project X? Someone's bringing it over for movie night next Friday. Is it really as bad as everyone says?

Ted's a short watch, especially since you can skip a lot of the filler parts. If you have the time to marathon Battle Royale, by all means. The original and it's sequel nets ~3-4 hours total.

Dec 31, 2012 at 4:19 AM Post #46,804 of 177,750
Project X? Someone's bringing it over for movie night next Friday. Is it really as bad as everyone says?

Ted's a short watch, especially since you can skip a lot of the filler parts. If you have the time to marathon Battle Royale, by all means. The original and it's sequel nets ~3-4 hours total.
Bad how? Not good or inappropriate? I liked it, but tons of teets and drugs/alcohol. I started to watch Ted, but stopped when I started hearing stuff... (It's 3:20 here).

Dec 31, 2012 at 4:21 AM Post #46,805 of 177,750
Remember to get the Realta Nua patch! :wink:

Idk if I can get that... I'm going to be putting the game on my phone and playing it from there. Btw, could you tell me if there's H through the entire game, or just parts? I want to get through all the H scenes at home so I can play it in public when I'm bored...

I'm fail.

As you are a Redditor, you must have seen THAT bag today.

What the Christ are you guys talking about with THAT???????

Hmm, I watched up to episode 20 of code geass today. It's been really good. Though there's some unknown thing holding me back from screaming praise for this anime like Bowei does... Then again I haven't seen the ending yet, and I generally put a lot of power in the ending when judging anime...
I also played some tomoyo after today after watching geass. I love this game, haha!

Also, hope everyone has a merry new year! How are y'all going to celebrate?
I'm gonna blow some S*** up tomorrow night :cool:

Dec 31, 2012 at 4:29 AM Post #46,806 of 177,750
Quote:
@twinqy
You forgot Garden of Everything

Frickin amazing song. Cannot profess enough love for this track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x5SAseoJI4

Ugh, have to rewatch Xam'd, Escaflowne and RapXephon now. Just another BONES night.

Quote:
Bad how? Not good or inappropriate? I liked it, but tons of teets and drugs/alcohol. I started to watch Ted, but stopped when I started hearing stuff... (It's 3:20 here).

Like bad bad? Dunno, people said it just wasn't a good film. I'm curious though, since there seems to be a lot of mixed feelings behind this one. 

Dec 31, 2012 at 4:35 AM Post #46,807 of 177,750
Frickin amazing song. Cannot profess enough love for this track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x5SAseoJI4

Ugh, have to rewatch Xam'd, Escaflowne and RapXephon now. Just another BONES night.

Like bad bad? Dunno, people said it just wasn't a good film. I'm curious though, since there seems to be a lot of mixed feelings behind this one. 
It's real fun, don't just judge it all day, it's a self filmed style thing, but still awesome none the less.

Dec 31, 2012 at 4:48 AM Post #46,808 of 177,750
Awesome! This week there's gonna be a presentation on an item. I guess I'll present something about headphones. I think I should present about CIEMs, or more specifically, the UERM or JH13/16

What do you guys think?

Dec 31, 2012 at 5:26 AM Post #46,810 of 177,750
MOURETSU Space Diary: Entry №1

Ahh it's so refreshing to have a laid back sci-fi anime that doesn't focus on showing the boobs and asses of the female characters and other ecchi shenanigans. Bonus point that it doesn't go too hard-scifi on it, nor too soft-scifi. Time for a break in this not-so-serious Mouretsu Space Marathon and make some lunch.

Dec 31, 2012 at 6:19 AM Post #46,811 of 177,750
Quote:
Idk if I can get that... I'm going to be putting the game on my phone and playing it from there. Btw, could you tell me if there's H through the entire game, or just parts? I want to get through all the H scenes at home so I can play it in public when I'm bored...

It's only in a few parts... but it's hard to tell when they may be coming up.

Bored on an afternoon.. decided to play with my MAL CSS...
Change some of the List Headings and add a welcome message + my Avatar LOL
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/b1o2r3i4s5

Dec 31, 2012 at 6:22 AM Post #46,812 of 177,750
Nope, scrolls since each scroll only moves down 3 lines (Windows default) and I can only move my finger so far before not being able to scroll (finger moves down or up to hit mouse buttons). I count by scrolls. All full scrolls btw.

Just admit your defeat, or prove otherwise by linking to your supposedly superior post.

:wink:

@#veryone
What are some artists you expressely remember from you childhood and adolescense that originated from an anime. We have all seen anime and liked some songs back when we were small. And found a band whose song was the shizz.

So what are the artists that have left that impression with you and where are they today?

None, lol? I was never impressed by TV shows as a kid?

But I guess I really liked these two OP's a lot. Looking at them again makes me see how incredibly bad they are, lol.

Medabots OP

Shin-chan OP

Oh wow. Nostalgia, right there.

Well it's decided! Mouretsu Space Marathon is a go! Ahh the OP, how I miss you so much...

MOURETSU Space Diary: Entry 1
Ahh it's so refreshing to have a laid back sci-fi anime that doesn't focus on showing the boobs and asses of the female characters and other ecchi shenanigans. Bonus point that it doesn't go too hard-scifi on it, nor too soft-scifi. Time for a break in this not-so-serious Mouretsu Space Marathon and make some lunch.

Go!

Still wondering what to marathon myself. I was thinking Shinsekai Yori, but I have decided to just drop that. I have completely lost interest in that anime. Something about it just makes it really boring.

Dec 31, 2012 at 6:24 AM Post #46,813 of 177,750
It's only in a few parts... but it's hard to tell when they may be coming up.
[rule]Bored on an afternoon.. decided to play with my MAL CSS...
Change some of the List Headings and add a welcome message + my Avatar LOL
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/b1o2r3i4s5

I never bother with changing styles. Additionally, I never bother with looking at changed styles either

Dec 31, 2012 at 6:28 AM Post #46,814 of 177,750
Quote:
I never bother with changing styles. Additionally, I never bother with looking at changed styles either

Nah, It's just one of my pastimes. I do it for fun.
wink.gif

Dec 31, 2012 at 6:29 AM Post #46,815 of 177,750
@jgray
Just a simple course assignment. Just present anything that you like. Specifically an object. I'm free to talk whatever I want, but I have to tell the positive thing about it of course. Who knows, maybe I can poison someone on that day LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back