「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 30, 2012 at 11:08 PM Post #46,774 of 177,750
Quote:
Room temp 12˚C ..... my fingers aren't moving that well, all the joints seems stiff...
I'm moving my entire arm to type. LOL

and before I know it, it's already 3 AM

Used to it. Well, that's when I start using hot water or just deal with it and type (though there's no pain or anything).
Quote:
Nope, I still think this is largest. Also, remember that I did a lot of cutting. If you're counting by sheer amount of quotes (which I think is the most important factor), then I most likely win.

Nope, scrolls since each scroll only moves down 3 lines (Windows default) and I can only move my finger so far before not being able to scroll (finger moves down or up to hit mouse buttons). I count by scrolls. All full scrolls btw.

Dec 30, 2012 at 11:17 PM Post #46,776 of 177,750
I found the plot of Xam'd to be average at best. OPs and EDs were nice though.

Dec 31, 2012 at 12:03 AM Post #46,779 of 177,750
I've seen better executed plot. ^^ And plus, the ending disappointed me.

Dec 31, 2012 at 12:44 AM Post #46,784 of 177,750
Quote:
:D
Well, this year I was introduced to crap endings from a multitude of shows. RahXephon was one (of the few if there were others) with an exceptionally great ending :D

I saw it twice but a long time ago. I don't remember too much. I saw it as a kodomo.

I need a rewatch of it.

I've finished some rewatches of anime I saw a while back?

Neon Genesis Evangellion is my current rewatch.

My next one is Rahxephon, Ghost in the Shell, Gungrave, Hellsing or etc.

I've already recently rewatched
  1. Blood +
  2. Chobits
  3. Eureka Seven
  4. Gundam Seed 
  5. Gundam Seed Destiny

I've also done rewatches of non child hood anime.These are a bit later on in my life.
  1. Clannad After Story (Rewatching the first one is hard to do)
  2. Oreimo
  3. Phantom Requiem for Phantom
  4. True Tears
  5. Code Geass
  6. Code Geass R2
  7. Gundam 00 S2 
  8. Gundam 00 S1 rewatch in progress

My current schedule is that I am halting Gundam 00 S1 rewatch for a real rewatch of Evangellion. I am about to start a new series. It is called Haibane Renmei. IT scored very very high. It is a more unknown series like Infinite Ryvius but said to be very good.

@Rikkun
Do I watch Chihayafuru first or Sakamichi no Apollon. Your choice of those two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back