「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 24, 2012 at 4:14 PM Post #45,601 of 177,750
Quote:
I feel like I need to throw in a [56K Death] part into the thread title since it will destroy some of those connections. Anyways, I finally decided to move my JPopsuki files from my old laptop over to my desktop which is taking forever, so for now I'll just upload photos of the desktop. But first, a photo I posted awhile ago.

I still have 1 unopened bottle and 1 being eaten (just opened it last week). SO MUCH GOODNESS!

Anyways, photos below. Warning, 56K Death, probably. Anyways, I had 3 packages come in 1 night. Yay! Sorry if the photos sucks since I'm using a crappy Kodak Point and Shoot which is all I have as of now.

Minor damage on the boxes (NZXT Source 220 box below)

2 Newegg boxes below.

Box from Amazon with CPU and HDD (upside down so nobody sees any information...)

Other Amazon box with SSD (64GB Crucial M4)

Unboxing the case. Usual packaging.

ODD. Went with a Lite-On iHAS-124 (this one was an OEM model).

Power supply (I accidentally broke one of the SATA power connectors, but fortunately there were 4 and I only have 3 things I need to connect)

HDD and CPU.

M4

A bit lighter than I though it would be. Maybe due to the casing which I think is plastic.

I basically have no photos during installation unfortunately and apparently the photo I took of the G.Skill Ripjaws X I had is gone.

But yeah, finished stuff and for some reason there are still stickers on the crappy surround sound speakers and such for the television right above the stand where the subwoofer and the DVD player resides.

Didn't have a monitor on hand so I had to use the television. Here was my makeshift setup. Nothing more than my mechanical keyboard, crappy logitech mouse, and an Algebra 2 textbook as the mousepad. 
tongue.gif

Finished setup.

If you're wondering what that thing to the right of the desk under the monitor is, I have an Intel Centrino Wireless Advanced-N 6205 for desktop (not going to run a wire through my entire house) antennae module. Works fine for holding my iPod. Bonus. 
tongue.gif

Anyways, I don't care if these are late. Back to moving my files + torrents.

Looks nice! What kind of proc did you end up going with?

Dec 24, 2012 at 4:35 PM Post #45,605 of 177,750
I feel like I need to throw in a [56K Death] part into the thread title since it will destroy some of those connections. Anyways, I finally decided to move my JPopsuki files from my old laptop over to my desktop which is taking forever, so for now I'll just upload photos of the desktop. But first, a photo I posted awhile ago.

I still have 1 unopened bottle and 1 being eaten (just opened it last week). SO MUCH GOODNESS!

Anyways, photos below. Warning, 56K Death, probably. Anyways, I had 3 packages come in 1 night. Yay! Sorry if the photos sucks since I'm using a crappy Kodak Point and Shoot which is all I have as of now.

Just out of curiosity, how often do you replace the stuff off your desktop. I haven't bought a new desktop since 1996.

Dec 24, 2012 at 5:05 PM Post #45,608 of 177,750
@numbers-kun, I did say that I'm picky with what I'm getting so...

and the first few albums I decided to get is done. My god, with the current RPGWizard's f2k DSP and my Nami-chan, my setup just butchers them almost into crappiness. Despite that, good song is still good, and I managed to groove to the songs still this late at night. And since Russia is not in any way Catholic, so there's no holiday for me tomorrow. Night all, still have class.

Dec 24, 2012 at 5:10 PM Post #45,609 of 177,750
Meh, too lazy to post my uTorrent, but I have close to 600 items, about 100 of which are downloads in progress...
Yay, mad dogs finally came!!!

Dec 24, 2012 at 5:24 PM Post #45,611 of 177,750
lol 600 is nuts, I don't have that much stuff I want. I already got 30 gigs or so yesterday so this is my final push~.

Oi, how's the 1964 ears customs?

Dec 24, 2012 at 5:25 PM Post #45,612 of 177,750
Quote:
OMG poor Yousuke, MC's neighbour. Living a good life with his wife and daughter, and BAM! in comes some writhing eldritch tentacle monster doing something to him and changed his perception to see his well-kept house as an insane hellscape, all in perfect order as if it's mocking him.
Dayum. Too good.

Yeah that part was juicy
Quote:

Happy stupid panda. Homg it was so hard to take these pictures.

I thought you got customs?
Quote:
Haha, yup!
holy...
This...
for 7 freaking bottles of alcohol?
this again...
Yay! Let us know how it sounds, can you compare it to your T50RP please and thank you?
Haha, my ratio is already 12.XX. Oh well, time to fill up the 1TB I guess....
OOH! How do they sound? Can you point out the differences between the two?
dayum that's nice!
This. I might be going to headphone.com's brick and mortar store over spring break while visiting a college
biggrin.gif

Lol yeah, I just got to this part again last night too...
Looks nice!
SAVE YOUR GAME AND THEN
choose "I want it all back." the game goes on for only a few more minutes. Anyway,nwhen that's done, go back and play the other route. I think taking the all back route makes you appreciate events later on in the game...

Holy crap those look nice

@Vortex
You can seriously call and apply to be a photographer for a company

Quote:
Insidious Meme, the 7th hidden arm of our thread that supports the industry anyway he can. Wish I have more money to import ****. As it is right now, with my interest in HF as a hobby waning as fast as a tide goes away into the sea, hopefully I can have spare change to splurge on JJBA's OP singles for starters. Or maybe get that SZS BD boxset that I have no way to play at all. Hmm.

Kinda, not really the same feel.
Quote:
Ah screw it, nothing else better to do until my MDs arrive, or Christmas eve dinner, which ever comes first...
Merry christmas everyone! Enjoy the pics!

Not that NSFW lol
Quote:

Minor damage on the boxes (NZXT Source 220 box below)

2 Newegg boxes below.

Box from Amazon with CPU and HDD (upside down so nobody sees any information...)

Other Amazon box with SSD (64GB Crucial M4)

Unboxing the case. Usual packaging.

ODD. Went with a Lite-On iHAS-124 (this one was an OEM model).

Power supply (I accidentally broke one of the SATA power connectors, but fortunately there were 4 and I only have 3 things I need to connect)

HDD and CPU.

M4

A bit lighter than I though it would be. Maybe due to the casing which I think is plastic.

I basically have no photos during installation unfortunately and apparently the photo I took of the G.Skill Ripjaws X I had is gone.

But yeah, finished stuff and for some reason there are still stickers on the crappy surround sound speakers and such for the television right above the stand where the subwoofer and the DVD player resides.

Didn't have a monitor on hand so I had to use the television. Here was my makeshift setup. Nothing more than my mechanical keyboard, crappy logitech mouse, and an Algebra 2 textbook as the mousepad. 
tongue.gif

Finished setup.

If you're wondering what that thing to the right of the desk under the monitor is, I have an Intel Centrino Wireless Advanced-N 6205 for desktop (not going to run a wire through my entire house) antennae module. Works fine for holding my iPod. Bonus. 
tongue.gif

Anyways, I don't care if these are late. Back to moving my files + torrents.

Just wondering if you updated your router? As in not just keep the same cheap wireless one Metrocast provided.

What fans did you get for your Desktop. I have one running next to me right now.

The Hyper 212 Evo it seems blows a lot of air up through the little hole up top for the one here. Probably universal.

lol 600 is nuts, I don't have that much stuff I want. I already got 30 gigs or so yesterday so this is my final push~.

I don't really need anythig:/

Dec 24, 2012 at 5:29 PM Post #45,614 of 177,750
Quote:
Oi, how's the 1964 ears customs?

I took a shower so I've havent been listening to them for a bit. I'll spend a few hours with each pair since I'm going home for a few days and then make some impressions.. but you know me my descriptions are awful d00d. obviously i can tell the quads have more bass that the v3~ but i only listened to both for a few minutes before I started watching walking dead/showered

Dec 24, 2012 at 5:30 PM Post #45,615 of 177,750
Quote:
@stupid panda i said demooooooos.

deeeeeem000000000Z

DEMMMMMMMM0Z BEETCH

I don't get it. How did you get demos?
Quote:

I took a shower so I've havent been listening to them for a bit. I'll spend a few hours with each pair since I'm going home for a few days and then make some impressions.. but you know me my descriptions are awful d00d. obviously i can tell the quads have more bass that the v3~ but i only listened to both for a few minutes before I started watching walking dead/showered

Wait how have you tested both of them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back